Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Emily * Porcelain Doll Child

by kamikitten Posted 5th Feb 2008 at 11:43 PM - Updated 5th Mar 2009 at 1:31 AM by kamikitten

304 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 271 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 13
Test Subject
#76 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 8:27 PM
I can open the files rar give a message the file is corrupt
Test Subject
#77 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 9:58 PM
What can I say that hasn't been said yet?

Kami, she is absolutley the cutest thing I've ever seen! That little pout makes he want to reach through the screen and hug her!
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 10:58 PM
i downloaded this absolutely stunnign child but when i try to install it the file is corrupted i have even tried redownloading it several times with the smae result.. i want her in my game darn it !
Test Subject
#79 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 11:25 PM
OMG, she's absolutely precious! Thanks.
Test Subject
#80 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 12:23 AM
Very beautiful. Great job.
Field Researcher
#81 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 12:42 AM
What a sweetheart! She has needy eyes. I'll take good care of her.

Thanks for uploading this pretty little girl.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Test Subject
#82 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 12:58 AM
Just so adorable! My step mother cllects these dolls and I have to tell you, WOW! I'm in awe here..GREAT, FABULOUS WORK
Test Subject
#83 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 4:40 AM
oh my god!! this is the sweetest sim i have ever seen! she is so cute and inocent... i just can't wait to give her a nice family in the game.. thank you so much for this creation, you are an artist..
sugarfree sugarette
Original Poster
#84 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 5:52 AM Last edited by kamikitten : 8th Feb 2008 at 6:01 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by kosp41302
i downloaded this absolutely stunnign child but when i try to install it the file is corrupted i have even tried redownloading it several times with the smae result.. i want her in my game darn it !

The file is NOT CORRUPTED!
but ok, I uploaded it again so, if it will be corruped for you now then it is not my fault, it is your computer. I suggest you use WinRar to unpack it

"If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing."
Test Subject
#85 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 7:30 AM
oh, she is just adorable! My Sim-me family (still in the works) is having a little girl (in the real world she didn't make it)and she'd be just perfect. I just need to delete a load of stuff now to make room for her!
Simme is going to be sooooo happy!
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 9:12 AM
She's so adorable! I want to hug her - gently of course. Don't want to break her x3 Makes me want to make a house just for doll looking Sims ^^

Fantastic job Kami and thank you for sharing her ^_^
Field Researcher
#87 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 9:58 AM
She is just precious! Truly better than the real dolls! Makes you want to hug her and comfort her!
Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 10:42 AM
so adorable! thank you so much! my new family will adopt her!

"Tout ce qui ne te tue pas te rend fort"
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 12:22 PM
Kami, people are just trying to help you.. no need to get so upset. i just redownloaded it and installed it witout a problem, so your re-upload did the trick. can't wait to see it in game.
Test Subject
#90 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 2:45 PM
Thank you so much for this amazingly adorable little girl! So realistic, she was tugging at my heart strings the moment I saw her!
sugarfree sugarette
Original Poster
#91 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 2:45 PM Last edited by kamikitten : 8th Feb 2008 at 3:00 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by kosp41302
Kami, people are just trying to help you.. no need to get so upset. i just redownloaded it and installed it witout a problem, so your re-upload did the trick. can't wait to see it in game.

I wasn't upset, I just can't understand why that happens, that's all

Test Subject
#92 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 3:19 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 8th Feb 2008 at 6:46 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
I normally don't download other peoples sims. However, Emily is so beautiful and pensive looking, I had to have her. I will find the perfect family to take her home and love her, and teach her.
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 9:40 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 9th Feb 2008 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
This child is Gorgeous. I've added her to a couple of families( I just couldn't resist) and she continues to look fabulous as she grows. Thank you.
Instructor
#94 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 9:55 PM
WOW, my english is too bad, I can't find words, just amazing.....

/Lisen

PS - It IS problems with the downloads from MTS2, but just check the size of the downloaded file and redownload if it isn't right. I had to download four times to get the correct file. No problems...
sugarfree sugarette
Original Poster
#95 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 10:45 PM Last edited by kamikitten : 8th Feb 2008 at 10:51 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Lisen801
WOW, my english is too bad, I can't find words, just amazing.....

/Lisen

PS - It IS problems with the downloads from MTS2, but just check the size of the downloaded file and redownload if it isn't right. I had to download four times to get the correct file. No problems...

Your english is very good :D

About the download problems: Lisen is right. Try to download several times or come back tomorrow. The file is not corrupted. Sometimes I have troubles with downloading as well so, I am downloading more than once or twice, come back later or try on the next day. I suggest to remove the broken, downloaded file before downloading the new one. Should work... sooner or later

I am not sending files via e-mail, messengers etc. Sorry.

Lab Assistant
#96 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 11:55 PM
She is ADORABLE!! I want need. I need her. I'm having her!!

I Got The University EP!!!!
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#97 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 12:08 AM
Corrupted files
I've seen this problem in so many threads, that I just have to put this here. In site issues, there is a BIG sticky about this problem:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...29#CorruptFiles

It has nothing to do with the download itself, so please refrain from cluttering up threads with what is essentially a download manager/browser issue..all of which have nothing to do with the file that is not, I repeat, not corrupt.

Thank you for your attention. Carry on.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 12:14 AM
She looks so beautiful.
She ist perfect.
Thank you very much.

Greetz picy
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 12:48 AM
Awwww! She is so sweet. What a cutie. Great job! =)
Test Subject
#100 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 12:59 AM
wow, she is breath taking!!! if she weren't based on a doll I'd have thought of a real little girl and would have been like, "Okay, knock it off...what do you want??" lol...I work with 4 year olds if that explains anything...
Page 4 of 13