Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teen Female Fur Hooded Bombers

by exportdry Posted 9th May 2008 at 11:28 AM - Updated 17th Oct 2008 at 7:16 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 9:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SparkleSim
Very awesome, wow! I have seasons, but I do not care for the bottoms that come with this same jacket, so this really makes me happy because I can pair these with cuter pants. Thank you so much, Exportdry, I apprecite it. :D

If I may ask, what does "yoke" mean?

The inner lining of the hood.
It was missing in the Seasons outfit.

Well at least I think it's what it's called :P.

You expect people to pay for those hairs?!
Test Subject
#27 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 2:34 PM
Love these!

But i do want to know where do I get the pants????
Coz I'm really liking the studded belt pair..

"Don't Look So Blue You Shoulda Seen Right Through, My Little Decoy"

Do You Wanna Fall Apart??
Test Subject
#28 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 11:10 PM
i love these! can't wait for the adult version. =)
Test Subject
#29 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 7:25 PM
Could you please please please upload the model you used. She looks simply identic to my favorite teacher

Nice Jackets! love them.
Field Researcher
#30 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 12:08 PM
OOOOH I love those. Looks so good, great detail too
brilliant, thank yooooou

we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion
Field Researcher
#31 Old 6th Nov 2008 at 11:58 AM
gorgeous work,wonderful, i like all.thank's.
Test Subject
#32 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 4:50 AM
I really didn't think I would find EXACTLY what I was looking for. Thanks, these jackets are awesome!
#33 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 5:07 AM
Can I have all four styles in-game simultaneously without conflicts? If so, do I just download and install all files?

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 9:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GeneralOperationsDirector
Can I have all four styles in-game simultaneously without conflicts? If so, do I just download and install all files?

Yes, as I wrote you can use both in hte update when I released the second version.

#35 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 4:15 AM
Thank you!

Test Subject
#36 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 5:37 PM
Any ETA on the adult versions? I'm making a crapload of teens because I love this so much and would love to see some of my adult simmies wearing it!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#37 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bellalunarena
Any ETA on the adult versions? I'm making a crapload of teens because I love this so much and would love to see some of my adult simmies wearing it!

Sorry about the lengthy time of the adult versions.
I have had the standard length version in my game for ages but I have been procrastinating with polishing up the textures.

Since you have asked I'll get my a into g on finalizing the textures and making a short waist version too.
A month at the max.

Test Subject
#38 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 1:30 AM
Very cool, just wondering where you got the hair from??
Test Subject
#39 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 5:31 AM
I love these, but could I make a request? Could you make a teen female version that goes below the waist, so it can be worn with low-waisted pants? A lot of creators make the pants very low, and I don't like having a gap between the top and bottom. Also, could you make it so it's fully zipped and you don't see the bare skin. It would be much more realistic if your sim could go from wearing the bomber jacket and pants to wearing a sweater and pants without having to change her clothes completely! (as you have to do with most winter outfits, unless they're made in matching everyday and outerwear). So even though this isn't outerwear, it would be great for taking pictures.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 10:58 AM
These are awesome! Thanks! x

:P
Forum Resident
#41 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 8:44 PM
very nice bomber vest !
Test Subject
#42 Old 11th May 2010 at 6:53 PM
can you give it some jeans and upload it as outerwear? because they look REALLY warm....
Test Subject
#43 Old 19th May 2010 at 6:17 AM Last edited by SimKitty44 : 20th May 2010 at 1:36 AM.
ilove it SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! when is the adult version coming out???
#44 Old 28th May 2010 at 5:37 PM
Last January, supposedly. Dunno if it *is* out yet, though.

Page 2 of 2