Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Taxi Charge Mod (Updated Oct 16)

by Sleepy-Genius Posted 29th Jul 2014 at 4:13 PM - Updated 16th Oct 2015 at 2:28 PM by Sleepy-Genius

167 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 75 Feedback Posts, 91 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 7
Scholar
#76 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 9:13 AM
Thank you, Sleepy-Genius for the update! I tried it in game and it works! No more tears, now lol
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#77 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 11:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by desiree101
Thank you, Sleepy-Genius for the update! I tried it in game and it works! No more tears, now lol

I'm glad!
I'm such an easy crier. I really am. It's not a good luck for a mod (or computer geek in general).
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 1:29 AM Last edited by Sarah_Sims : 7th Aug 2014 at 2:38 AM.
Tried the updated version and it works! Thank you! :-)

Sarah_Sims
NRaas Industries
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#79 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 2:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sarah_Sims
Tried the updated version and it works! Thank you! But it doesn't seem to recognise that I've altered the values in the XML, it's still charging the default values. Any idea why this might be? Thanks :-)

Thank you for telling me.

I'll fix it.
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 2:40 AM
No need to fix it Sleepy! It was my mistake, sorry! Thought I'd managed to edit my post before you saw it. :-)

Sarah_Sims
NRaas Industries
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#81 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 4:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sarah_Sims
No need to fix it Sleepy! It was my mistake, sorry! Thought I'd managed to edit my post before you saw it. :-)

Oh goodie! I didn't touch anything yet.
Thanks for letting me know. :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#82 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 3:11 PM
Thank You! Much appreciated.

Works perfectly and I absolutely love it. Great job, you've earned it :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 8th Aug 2014 at 7:24 PM
I've been wanting a mod like this for a long time and there finally is one! Thank you so much!
Instructor
#84 Old 9th Aug 2014 at 4:09 AM
Sleepy Genius, I read your package and saw that you don't have a STBL for every language. This way, people with other languages in game should see blank texts. Even if you don't have the translation for the languages, you can still implement STBLs for other languages while still using English as the actual text. Just a little suggestion.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 9th Aug 2014 at 5:42 AM
Thank you! now my game is more real! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 9th Aug 2014 at 3:24 PM
It's working perfectly! Thank you so much, Sleepy, you're the best! :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#87 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 2:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsMatthew
Sleepy Genius, I read your package and saw that you don't have a STBL for every language. This way, people with other languages in game should see blank texts. Even if you don't have the translation for the languages, you can still implement STBLs for other languages while still using English as the actual text. Just a little suggestion.

Omg! Really? I thought I did that last week. I mustve have deleted the wrong package file and uploaded this one.
Thank you. I'll have to redo all of them. A lot of work. Packer does not work for me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 5:09 PM
Thanks uploader! Simple mods like these add a little more realism to the game.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#89 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 11:32 AM
The mod works fine Now it is more natural, cause even the taxi driver has to eat... :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 6:05 PM
Thanks for this mod, btw does this works for inactive/NPC?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#91 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 5:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mycki
Thanks for this mod, btw does this works for inactive/NPC?

No, it does not. Well, it does when I tested it.
I could, but the CarNPC will get charged too. I have to find a way to not have that possible for them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 7:34 PM
I really like the idea! Just when I installed it and tried it out, it said i paid for the taxi but it didn't take the money out of my funds.. i had 620 simoleons, says "paid 20 for taxi" still have 620... Could you please fix that?? Thanks!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 1:13 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#94 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 10:52 PM
:)
Field Researcher
#95 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 1:38 AM
I'm having a problem...my sim got charged for a taxi when he ran to his location. I got a select menu when I used the go here interaction and chose run. Since he had $0, I got a popup saying $20 was added to his bills. I took a look at the xml in the package, but didn't see any option that might fix this.

Simulis
απολαυστικά κακό
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#96 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 6:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PoisonFrog
I'm having a problem...my sim got charged for a taxi when he ran to his location. I got a select menu when I used the go here interaction and chose run. Since he had $0, I got a popup saying $20 was added to his bills. I took a look at the xml in the package, but didn't see any option that might fix this.

Hmm...eerie.
Never had that to happen to me. I'll check it out. I would not be in the XML. It's a Pure Script mod, so problem would be in the DLL file.
But, I don't use any "Go here" in this mod. Only for when the sims call the taxi and so forth.
I'm really not sure what to make of this. I'll ask around.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 6:52 AM
This is one of my favourite mods, thanks!!!
Field Researcher
#98 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sleepy-Genius
Hmm...eerie.
Never had that to happen to me. I'll check it out. I would not be in the XML. It's a Pure Script mod, so problem would be in the DLL file.
But, I don't use any "Go here" in this mod. Only for when the sims call the taxi and so forth.
I'm really not sure what to make of this. I'll ask around.

I was just starting my game when it happened, so I have a save from immediately before it occurred, if you want it? I do run Awesomemod, a number of Nraas mods, and a few others.

Simulis
απολαυστικά κακό
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#99 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 9:01 AM
Thanks this is really helpful in addition on making my game more realistic :)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#100 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 5:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PoisonFrog
I was just starting my game when it happened, so I have a save from immediately before it occurred, if you want it? I do run Awesomemod, a number of Nraas mods, and a few others.

I you use any mod that edits the Taxi cabs, then maybe that would cause some problems.
Have you downloaded this mod recently? The newer update?
Page 4 of 7