Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Toddler Mirror - **MAJOR UPDATE 4th March** - Please re-download!

by boblishman Posted 28th Feb 2006 at 6:26 PM - Updated 6th Jan 2018 at 3:16 PM by boblishman : Update

340 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 330 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 12 of 14
Test Subject
#276 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 7:30 AM
AWESOME!
Love it! Love it! Love it!

Gah! Why can't I press the thankyou button enough!

MTS2 is freaking awesome
That comes from the heart
<33
Test Subject
#277 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 3:35 AM
Thanks!!
I love both of your other items I've installed...
Trying this one for sure.

Even tho in OFB toddlers can have their appearance changed without it, my toddlers need a break from the bunny.

"Born to WooHoo" T-shirts and items.
My other designs. Feel free to request new ones!
Field Researcher
#278 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 6:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fakepeeps7
This is great! Now my toddlers don't all have to have the same ugly hairstyles.

Why didn't Maxis think of this?

At least your toddlers HAVE hairstyles - mine always end up bald! Therefore this will be invaluable, I'm sick of bald toddlers :P
Lab Assistant
#279 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 11:39 AM
Thank you!!!
Instructor
#280 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 8:01 AM
Fantastic!!!!
Forum Resident
#281 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 2:30 PM
Excelent work.. just in time as one of my sims is about to have her 1rst baby..
Field Researcher
#282 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 9:49 PM
Thanks now I can fix my toddlers up.
Test Subject
#283 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 10:22 AM
Thanks guys, awesome work!
I was always wondering how to change my toddlers haircut and stuff....but now it will work!
Lab Assistant
#284 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 3:18 AM
Just letting you know that this object isn't compatible with my version of galmour life (I live in australia - not sure if that makes any difference or not). It isn't showing up in buy mode & it's being converted to a xylophone when already in play.
The ModFather
retired moderator
#285 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 9:28 AM
It works in my Glamour game... I don't understand why it doesn't, in yours... I don't think that the Australian version is different.

Please double check that the file "BobL-Numenor_ToddlerMirror_AllGames.package" IS in your downloads folder; if so, re-download and re-install it.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Instructor
#286 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 10:52 PM
*grabs, thanks, shoves in Legacy Challenge family who is raising their first toddler at the time... and said kid desparately needs a makeover*

Contemplating making Golden Sun stuff for TS2.
Test Subject
#287 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 1:19 PM
Wow really, really great... This will come in handy! I'm tired of that plain toddler hair
Proxian_girl: I thought you weren't allowed to use hacks in the legacy challenge?

Some leaders are born women.

"My mother never saw the irony of calling me a son-of-a-bitch." - Jack Nicholson
Instructor
#288 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 11:26 PM
Um... I plead the Fifth?

I didn't use it on their second. Besides, it's not a hack, it's a custom item.

Contemplating making Golden Sun stuff for TS2.
Test Subject
#289 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 1:41 AM
anyone know if it's compatible for pets?
Test Subject
#290 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 4:28 PM
Thanks! Now I can finally change the way my toddlers look :D.
Test Subject
#291 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 2:28 AM Last edited by velvetrevolver1 : 12th Nov 2006 at 5:16 AM.
Ok the downloading is working now, can't wait to try it on my little ones.
Test Subject
#292 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 7:13 PM
It's awesome, and it worked before I installed OFB, but it doesn't work with OFB for me. Any suggestions?
The ModFather
retired moderator
#293 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 6:11 PM
Saferinpairs - I've tested the mirror right now in a game like yours (Base game + OFB) and it works fine... Maybe you have something in your Downloads that prevents it from working correctly? Try starting the game temporarily removing all the downloads (except this mirror) and check if it works.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

Test Subject
#294 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 3:41 AM
This is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing this! I love it! Cant wait to see the toddlers use it, I bet it will be fun to watch!!! lovinmomofboys
Test Subject
#295 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 5:55 AM
Hi,

I just downloaded your mirror tonight and I had a problem with my game. I only have Sims 2, no expansions. I had a toddler change his appearance in your mirror which worked fine. Later he became a child. As a child i clicked on "Change appearance" in a regular mirror, but once i looked through the different options i decided to keep his current appearance so i clicked the check box. The appearance box closed and the child disapeared. I don't know what happened to him, theres no urn in the room, and i adopted a child to see if he had somehow gotten sent to the orphanage but he hadn;t. Your mirror was the only object i downloaded. Has this happened to anyone else? Were you able to somehow get your child back?
Test Subject
#296 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 5:59 AM
I was able to get him back using boolprop. I still don't know what quite happened but i'm going to keep him away from mirrors, thats for sure
The ModFather
retired moderator
#297 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 8:47 AM
Rayneismyname - I'm sorry but I couldn't reproduce the issue; I made everything as you describe (a toddler changes appearance with the toddler mirror, then grows to child, uses a normal mirror to change appearance but exited it without any changes). My child is still in the game and didn't disappear...
I don't know the cause for this "disappearance" in your game, but as a general rule, whenever something like that happens, the best thing to do is to exit the lot without saving.

Field Researcher
#298 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 9:49 AM
I just re downloaded this after deleting my downloads folder, to much nonsense in it. But I did miss this so much, this is one of my favourite downloads, and so essential in my game. thanks so much

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Test Subject
#299 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 6:03 AM
does this work with seasons?
The ModFather
retired moderator
#300 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 3:46 PM
Yes, the mirror works with Seasons hand has the new option to set a hairstyle specific for each clothing type.

Page 12 of 14