Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*UPDATED* Johnny Depp a Sim Star V3.0

by HIM666 Posted 1st Jun 2006 at 5:11 PM - Updated 10th Nov 2021 at 8:55 PM by HugeLunatic : fixed links

182 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 173 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 8
Field Researcher
#76 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 12:11 AM
That's so close, it's scary! Excellent work!

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Test Subject
#77 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 12:24 AM
Awesome job!!! I'm drooling as I type. :D
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 1:17 AM
I love you.

~Lindsay

If you like something, say thanks! I know I enjoy it :)
Test Subject
#79 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 1:43 AM
HOT, hot, HOT. That black smudgy eye makeup is so....super delicious. Someone must have looked at Johnny Depp picutres a loooong time to get it so right. Now, when is that Pirates movie out? Must. Have. More. I sort of think Johnny Depp was made to play Jack Sparrow. I'm babbling. Thank you, thank you!

Mamakin
"Ui me amat, amet canem meum."
Forum Resident
#80 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 3:01 AM
*downloads Mr. Perfection and runs off to watch PotC*

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 5:41 AM
I can't seem to get this file open after downloading. I am getting an error that I don't have the correct expansion pack ... I have the original Sims2, University, Night Life and Open for Business ... does anyone know what I can do about this? I tried opening the file with The Clean Installer ... but to no avail ... *sighs*
Thanks!

More from Galilea at TSR, most all of my lots and items are free! Useage Policy: You are free to use my items anywhere (free or paysite).
Test Subject
#82 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 6:26 AM
Default So close....
Quote: Originally posted by galilea
I can't seem to get this file open after downloading. I am getting an error that I don't have the correct expansion pack ... I have the original Sims2, University, Night Life and Open for Business ... does anyone know what I can do about this? I tried opening the file with The Clean Installer ... but to no avail ... *sighs*
Thanks!

I too am getting this message. I went and got the needed meshes, no problem there. I have the same expansion packs....Sims2, University, Night Life, and OFB.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#83 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 10:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by galilea
Thanks!
Hi there, if you install him with Sims 2 Pack Clean Installer it will work, i have the FFS expansion pack, even though i have not used any content from it to make him it seems to not let other ep users install, but if you use sim pack it will install straight away without any problems.
Field Researcher
#84 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 10:55 AM
Phoaw! Nice job. Thank you very much.
Field Researcher
#85 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 11:48 AM
Very nice, it looks so much like him. Thank you so much.

It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance...
Scholar
#86 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 11:56 AM
wow nicely done!
Field Researcher
#87 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 8:28 PM
it takes talent to make a celebrity really look like them in any picture. in all the pictures you have it looks EXACTLY like johnny depp. this is great! i love it and its the best ive ever seen. ambitious undertaking, but you seem to have had no trouble capturing him. again, he looks great, i have a lot of respect for you to have made him this good

mjfan84

As of May, 2007 mjfan84 is retired.
I'm devoting my time to my youtube account. www.youtube.com/mjfan84
I won't be uploading, however I'll be here to answer questions, and my uploads will stay up!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#88 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 8:32 PM
Thank you so much everyone :-) it keeps me getting on with other projects ;-)
Test Subject
#89 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 8:44 PM
This is by far the best JD sim I have seen! Great job!
Test Subject
#90 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 8:55 PM
ohhh wow... on the pictures he is the best depp so far.. only i have the hair but the face does not show up!!

so sad where is the skin?
is it under maxis?
i have all the lous skins but thay all not working.. pleassse help me

( oh and btw people that say its ok, and not great they are crazy)

its amazing! very well
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 1:18 AM
one word...AMAZING

When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. --Eleanor Roosevelt
Test Subject
#92 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 4:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HIM666
Hi there, if you install him with Sims 2 Pack Clean Installer it will work, i have the FFS expansion pack, even though i have not used any content from it to make him it seems to not let other ep users install, but if you use sim pack it will install straight away without any problems.

When I double click on the Sims2 PackageInstaller (looks like a little person coming out of a box), it says.."This content requires Expansion Pack data that is not installed."
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 11:51 AM
WO! :jawdrop: hubba hubba!! lol He is the best version of Johnny Depp I've seen yet, and I LOVE him!! I hope he works for me! I'll be downloading him as soon my computer is fixed!

Seize the moment... coz tomorrow you might be dead!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#94 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 1:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by power
When I double click on the Sims2 PackageInstaller (looks like a little person coming out of a box), it says.."This content requires Expansion Pack data that is not installed."
Are you using this one? > http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/ it should definitely work.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#95 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 1:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dankalex
ohhh wow... on the pictures he is the best depp so far.. only i have the hair but the face does not show up!!

so sad where is the skin?
is it under maxis?
i have all the lous skins but thay all not working.. pleassse help me

( oh and btw people that say its ok, and not great they are crazy)

its amazing! very well
Hi there dankalex, did you install him with http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/ The facial texture i made myself and the body texture is by Louis but it is a new texture package which is included in the file. try install it with the above program then it will work ;-)
Field Researcher
#96 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 9:11 PM
woow looks so much like him good job

Taste the rainbow...eat crayons
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 9:10 PM
Best Johnny ive seen good job
Test Subject
#98 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 3:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HIM666
Are you using this one? > http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/ it should definitely work.

Ummm, apparently I didn't re-install the Clean Installer when I upgraded OS.

Thank you for your patients with my bummbling attempts at installing your awesome creation!!! Really, thank you, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 6:12 PM
OMG Johnny Depp is, like, the MOST GORGEOUS MAN ON EARTH!!!!Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!

1.000 kisses to you my friend!!
Test Subject
#100 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 3:06 AM
purrfect!!! the best by far the only one on this site to be honest that really looks like him!!!
Page 4 of 8