Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'Dressed To Kill' - 3 Vampy outfits! (Updated-Fixed Mesh)

by Sentate Posted 23rd Jan 2011 at 10:16 PM - Updated 26th Jan 2011 at 7:38 PM by Sentate

133 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 115 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 1:58 AM
These are so hoooot, i love Then! Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 2:03 AM
amazing work, beautiful. And agree with all of the above
Instructor
THANKS POST
#28 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 2:12 AM
Thanks so much, you are back and bringing serious style with you. It's funny about the drape collar dress, I was just eyeballing it in Bodyshop and thinking, what can I put that one. The boots just messed it up.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 2:47 AM
LOVE these.......Sexy as too, Thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#30 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 3:05 AM
Ooh... gorgeous! Thank you for making these!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 3:11 AM
OMG!! this is AWESOME, very pretty outfits!! Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 3:31 AM
These are amazing! I especially love the shoes on the pantsuit! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 4:51 AM
When I saw these in the featured item on the homepage, I nearly drooled. These outfits and the colors they are in are so amazingly gorgeous! When I originally got the Glamor Stuff Pack, I expected outfits that could knock me off my feet like these ones and was quite disappointed of the outfits I really got. These look like they should be part of that and though I just started a megahood and haven't gotten any vamps yet, my richer ladies will ADORE these outfits. The colors are so perfect and the design and little touches to all the outfits look stunning. The shoes are what I like the most though. I know with a lot of CC shoes sometimes look kinda painted on or the heels look oddly shaped. These shoes are PERFECT. The entire meshes give you that maxis feel. It makes you feel like you aren't using CC so you aren't really worrying about the extra space in your downloads folder LOL. Love them and will be getting them as soon as I get on my desktop.

Sorry for the longish comment but you deserve the feedback!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 6:12 AM
thank you! thank you! thank you!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#35 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 6:42 AM
I adore the pants suit such a refreashing change from dresses!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#36 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 6:52 AM
I love the draped dress !
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#37 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 7:36 AM
These truely deserve featuring! Congrats and a belated welcome back, Sentate!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#38 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 7:47 AM
Very elegant and sexy. I so need this in my game. Thank you!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#39 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 9:10 AM
Cool, DLing. Thanks for this
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#40 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 9:59 AM
Hot, just hot. I wish they had these for the Sims 3!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#41 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 12:06 PM
That is the BEST pantsuit I have seen for simmies...actually, I wouldn't mind something like that for myself either Thanks Sentate. Beautiful works. Gorgeous textures.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 12:21 PM
Vampire yay i mean She-Vampire i like these group please don`t stop and i can`t really wait for your next step of fashion i really like the gold and the silver one and sentate you are the bast muhahahahaha now my vampire she-vampire eat your vampire
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#43 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 1:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by adelewen
Just an FYI--for some reason, this borked my game. It's either conflicting with something I already have in my CC or there might be something wrong with it.

Basically, adding it froze my game before the intro movie. Taking out the files solved the problem. I'm not sure if anyone else has tested this or has reported any issues, but I thought I'd let you know that for some reason it's not working with my game.

Oh dear not sure what happened there? Maybe they just downloaded wrong? They're all clones of basegame meshes so they shouldn't require any eps, though I do have almost all of them minus bon voyage. Has anyone else had simmilar issues? Has any one successfully played these in the game? Please let me know asap!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#44 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 2:18 PM
So sexy and hot! Perfect for my passionate vampire-girls, thanks
Scholar
THANKS POST
#45 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 2:22 PM
Love love love love loveee!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#46 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 8:22 PM
A few days ago I thought about making a female vamp. Now I'm definitely making one! Thank you for sharing
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#47 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 8:47 PM
Woot! You got a well deserved feature!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#48 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 8:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by karrie85
When I saw these in the featured item on the homepage, I nearly drooled. These outfits and the colors they are in are so amazingly gorgeous! When I originally got the Glamor Stuff Pack, I expected outfits that could knock me off my feet like these ones and was quite disappointed of the outfits I really got. These look like they should be part of that and though I just started a megahood and haven't gotten any vamps yet, my richer ladies will ADORE these outfits. The colors are so perfect and the design and little touches to all the outfits look stunning. The shoes are what I like the most though. I know with a lot of CC shoes sometimes look kinda painted on or the heels look oddly shaped. These shoes are PERFECT. The entire meshes give you that maxis feel. It makes you feel like you aren't using CC so you aren't really worrying about the extra space in your downloads folder LOL. Love them and will be getting them as soon as I get on my desktop.

Sorry for the longish comment but you deserve the feedback!

I read this this morning but forgot to reply, thank your for such a lovely comment! The longer the lovelier! Haha and I was actually thinking how much of a flop GLS was, this is my reply to maxis! Enjoy!!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#49 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 9:11 PM
Amazing, Amazing, AMAZING! Sentate, you always perform to the highest, and this is just fantastic! Congratulations on the feature too.
Test Subject
#50 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 12:04 AM
Yah Sentate ! i luv these theyre soo awsome. luv the dress with the ruffles at the top, or whatever that is.
Page 2 of 6