Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sleep on Community/OFB/Vacation/Apartment/Secret lots - Global Hack

by Numenor Posted 27th Jul 2007 at 5:46 PM - Updated 8th Oct 2008 at 10:00 PM by Numenor : Tested with AL

166 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 143 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 7
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 10:25 PM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You wouldn't believe how long I've waited for this!!!

One question, though: Will Townies autonomously sleep on your Sims' owned commercial lots? Please say yes!
Field Researcher
#27 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 10:38 PM
Thank you so much for this! Now I can make my own hotels! You...are...awesome, Numenor. I'm sure you probably knew that already, but I thought I'd remind you!
Test Subject
#28 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 10:58 PM
great job numenor, but I use squinge's because I don't have seasons.....

All hail the modfather!!!!

the paysite anthem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHs-6xnMEdE
Note: The vocalist must be LyricLee
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 11:03 PM
Oo Is it real, Numenor?
aaaaaah AWESOME!! You're a god!
I've been waiting for a compatible hack with season to try for hotels & such!
I hope Bon Voyage doesn't blow this up *anxious*
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 12:16 AM
Thanks Numenor, I have also like many others have been waiting for this one =D You rock!
Field Researcher
#31 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 12:22 AM
WANTS! :D

Thanks a lot, I love making "summer houses" and hotel-like lots so this was much needed.

My 100% free site Carnaby Sims
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#32 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 12:36 AM
Numenor, you look so cute napping there! Thank you for another useful addition to our game!

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#33 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 1:11 AM
Tig - At least, one of the two of us can sleep!

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Instructor
#34 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 1:46 AM
Awesome hack Numenor! I hate it when my sims don't have any energy left and need to go home. Thanks so much!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Test Subject
#35 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 2:27 AM
seriously wonderful work, been looking for a working mod like this myself.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 3:28 AM
thats so aswome thanx so much this is what i have been looking for so long and now i finaly found it thanx a bunch

MCR Fan,
Fergiefan11

My Chemical Romance rules

Who will be your pretty little enemy?When I'm gone your world will prove empty!
I promise you'll always remember me!The jokes on you, poisoning
While you clean the streets of misfortune I pick the innocent from my dirty teeth!
Were one the same...
Deranged
Field Researcher
#37 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 3:36 AM
While Squinge's mod was updated for Seasons here. Given that he seems to have retired from hack making it's much appreciated that now it'll be possible to update this when BV comes out. I'm scared spitless that I'm going to lose all the nice things he's made over the years once BV hits.

I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults.
Scholar
#38 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 3:56 AM
This is a great mod, because I usually use 'MaxMotives' or travel back home!

I'll have to place a few beds when I load up my game the next time!
Mad Poster
#39 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 4:33 AM
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 9:12 AM
Numenor thank you soo much!!!! :D:DAnyway it's not needed more than an month because the Bon Voyage comes then, and in the BV you can buy an own little second house somewhere on the countryside or the other three places in the coming expansion. Sorry Numenor I didn't want to make you angry, this was just a fact...

Lots and Houses - I can build a lot the way you want! Send me a request!
Alchemist
#41 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 10:38 AM Last edited by verenaheu : 28th Jul 2007 at 10:46 AM.
^sure, but sleeping at business is still dourly required. And i think they can only rent a house for 7 days, then the holidays are over.

The MaxMotive cheat is somehow not really playing, but cheating. And while I don´t like cheating so much, I love the hidden mods that for me are more like fixes to make the game as it should be. So thank you for giving us this possibility to cheat less, and play more! :lovestruc
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#42 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 12:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by flameflash
While Squinge's mod was updated for Seasons here.

Thanks for the heads up I don't spend much time browsing the downloads (not even at MTS2 ), so I didn't know.
However, Squinge's updated version still requires OFB, PETS and SSN, and doesn't apply to recliners, long chairs and coffins.

Quote: Originally posted by Grassbrook
Anyway it's not needed more than an month because the Bon Voyage comes then, and in the BV you can buy an own little second house somewhere on the countryside or the other three places in the coming expansion.

Oh! I didn't know! Oh well, we'll use this hack for a month, then (if someone is NOT going to buy BV, he will use this hack for longer )
I've read that in BV there will be hotels (but you can't own and run a hotel yourself); but I didn't know about the sencond homes. Nice to know! This BV sounds an interesting EP...

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

Field Researcher
#43 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 12:59 PM
I totally agree with Verenaheu! Thank you for this mod, Numenor! I'm going to check it out on my game right now.
Test Subject
#44 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 2:52 PM
Thank You Numenor.
But can costumers sleep automatically on a bed? I wanna build my own hotel!! :D
I've tried it, but im not sure because no one has slept on any bed...

Sorry for my English, I'm Italian
Field Researcher
#45 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
Thanks for the heads up I don't spend much time browsing the downloads (not even at MTS2 ), so I didn't know.
However, Squinge's updated version still requires OFB, PETS and SSN, and doesn't apply to recliners, long chairs and coffins.

Very cool. I think it's time to swap in this one then. :D

I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 5:31 PM
as always, you are a genius!!! thank you soooooo much!!!

Apparently, the knight in shining armor who was supposed to sweep me off of my feet got lost in the woods.
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#47 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 6:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RaydenX
But can costumers sleep automatically on a bed? I wanna build my own hotel!! :D
Sorry for my English, I'm Italian

I'm Italian, too
Customers are unlikely to autonomously sleep on beds, because the game forces the tired customers to go away...

(Italian translation: I clienti difficilmente dormiranno sui letti, perché il gioco obbliga i clienti troppo stanchi ad andarsene...)

Mad Poster
#48 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 8:46 PM
The bare truth is that this hack is very UNlikely to work with Bon Voyage - At least, it depends on how Maxis manages the "vacation trips" and the vacation lots. If they are simple community lots, then no problem; if they are new special lot types, well, I'll have to update this hack! :D

I'm guessing that the lots will be different in BV since the game allows you to save on the holiday community lots. Then again you can save on owned community lots already can't you? < rhetorical.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Theorist
#49 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
I'm guessing that the lots will be different in BV since the game allows you to save on the holiday community lots.

I'm thinking that In BV they'll add a new location (or three )and you'll be able to create 'Second homes' and Hotels and such, But you won't be able to Do that in a Normal 'Hood.
I think they'll Have the same system as they did in OFB for buying lots too, Exept it'll be a Houce around the world...
This mod will be useful, BV or not, as it (according to if the above is true) allows Normal community lots Bed playable, Editable or not.

Thanks Numenor!! :google:
*I wan't that Plumbob so bad...*

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 5:02 AM
The bare truth is that this hack is very UNlikely to work with Bon Voyage - At least, it depends on how Maxis manages the "vacation trips" and the vacation lots. If they are simple community lots, then no problem; if they are new special lot types, well, I'll have to update this hack! :D

Oh, i didn't think about that. Well, I guess this will just have to go in my favourites so I can remember to check back here when BV comes out! Not that bad an inconvenience, especially since I'll have to go back and get all my hacks again and re-test them anyway!
Page 2 of 7