Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Warlokk's Female BodyShape Variety Project w/ Non-default Nude Meshes

by Warlokk Posted 18th Sep 2005 at 5:37 AM - Updated 5th Jan 2006 at 3:45 AM by Warlokk : Moved instructions to the top

410 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 405 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 17
Instructor
#26 Old 20th Sep 2005 at 8:31 AM
Warlokk I really appreciate the hard work you have done on this and they look great in game. One question, may I use some of my fav skin tone on this ? If so , how would I go about doing that. Again they look great
Test Subject
#27 Old 20th Sep 2005 at 12:27 PM
The question is also how these react to the different ingame bodyshapes. Will they stillo work, if a Sim turns from normal to fit shape or the other way round?
Instructor
Original Poster
#28 Old 20th Sep 2005 at 3:48 PM Last edited by Warlokk : 20th Sep 2005 at 3:52 PM.
Jac-- It's really easy, using Bodyshop. Go to Create Parts, Genetics, and export the skin you want to use, which will dump the textures into the project for you. Then cancel the project (the files will stay where you dumped them), and start a new one to export my skin with the shape you want, and name the project something with the size in it (Nat34C-28-36 or something) so you can find the file later. Then, simply copy the texture files over from the first folder you exported, click the little refresh icon to make sure it worked, and re-import my skin to your game. If you want, you can edit the swatch.bmp file so the icon looks better, but it's not necessary. That's it! You can redo it with other sizes too now that you have the textures exported you want from your favorite skin (you did copy them, and not move, right? ).

abaris-- Yup, it works fine, and looks really cool when you make one of the bigger sizes Fat, you get some pretty big women. I haven't tested pregnant yet, but it should work fine too, since it's the same kind of morph.
Test Subject
#29 Old 20th Sep 2005 at 5:46 PM
Warlokk is there any way that you can add erect nipples to the natural 34A-28-34 and natural 34B-28-34 meshes?

I'm trying to make a Milla Jovovich sim and your meshes work perfectly but the thing is, Milla has some rather large nipples.

Duke Henry: I am Henry the Red. Duke of Shale, Lord of the Northlands and leader of its peoples.
Ash: Well hello Mister Fancypants. I got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now... Jack and ****... and Jack left town.
Instructor
Original Poster
#30 Old 20th Sep 2005 at 9:30 PM
Marvine came up with something along those lines for her bodybuilder mesh, I haven't taken it apart yet to see how it works though. It may be possible, and I've been considering it myself already. I'll look into it soon.
Inventor
#31 Old 21st Sep 2005 at 1:11 AM
These look awesome in my game. I made a few lovely tops (36dnat) in tank styles and even corsets for the ladies and recoloured some shorts (36 and 38hip) , and now they all look great. I so wish someone could do a skirt or pants mesh for something a little dressier.. ?

I would love to be able to share some of my nicer creations but unfortunately am unable to meet the necessary 'photo' requirements of the site as my pc is a bummer at taking acceptable in game pics.

Thank you for your time in making these and I look forward to seeing some awesome creations come out of the meshes.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Instructor
Original Poster
#32 Old 21st Sep 2005 at 1:27 AM
A Everyday Bottom Skirt or Pants is at the top of my to-do list actually, since it's only a couple meshes each. Maybe I'll try to get to it this weekend.
Test Subject
#33 Old 21st Sep 2005 at 5:21 AM
Thanks for putting it in to consideration Warlokk. Hope to see if you can do it if you decide to.

Duke Henry: I am Henry the Red. Duke of Shale, Lord of the Northlands and leader of its peoples.
Ash: Well hello Mister Fancypants. I got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now... Jack and ****... and Jack left town.
Test Subject
#34 Old 21st Sep 2005 at 11:43 AM Last edited by flensdorfer : 21st Sep 2005 at 11:46 AM.
OMG..... fantastic warlokk! very good job.

any chance to get you making that all for teens as well?
just downloaded it all, i will try today evening how they look like in the game :D
Field Researcher
#35 Old 21st Sep 2005 at 12:45 PM
Wow, that's truly amazing work! I can't wait to try them out. If I got it right, are we able to mix these tops and bottoms? Like, for example, fuller butt and smaller breasts? If it is so, I'm out of words.
Instructor
Original Poster
#36 Old 21st Sep 2005 at 3:30 PM
Pixie-- Yup! :D

Flensdorfer-- I'm considering it, I may bundle a "fuller" teen bodyshape into the larger-sized skintone packs, plus clothes etc. No solid plans yet but we'll see.
Instructor
Original Poster
#37 Old 22nd Sep 2005 at 5:14 AM
Hi All--

Check the first post, I just added a modified Maxis ShortSkirtShoes outfit in both 36" and 38" Hips. No big deal, just resized the mesh to match the hip sizes in the pack. I'll be doing the Long Skirt and one of the Pants outfits soon.

Enjoy!

Warlokk
Test Subject
#38 Old 22nd Sep 2005 at 8:42 AM
Thanks a very great job
Field Researcher
#39 Old 22nd Sep 2005 at 12:16 PM
darn... my stupid dial-up connection...

"Go on, the world is your canvas."
Field Researcher
#40 Old 22nd Sep 2005 at 12:26 PM
darn.... stupid dial-up connection...

"Go on, the world is your canvas."
Test Subject
#41 Old 22nd Sep 2005 at 3:54 PM
Ok...I downloaded them, unzipped them, put them in the correct folder, opened up Sims2, went to create a sim, nothing there. Do they show up somewhere specific? or did I mess it up? I have the expansion packs and play Nightlife if that means it wont work for me.
Test Subject
#42 Old 22nd Sep 2005 at 4:20 PM
Default I must be retarded...
i can't seem to find the body types...where would they be? I downloaded all of the files, but they won't show up. what am i doing wrong?
Field Researcher
#43 Old 22nd Sep 2005 at 4:59 PM
These are great!!! Thank you so much!!!

My Sim Page at The Exchange

Sign my guestbook!!! :)

I'm thinking of changing my signature but I have no imagination
Instructor
Original Poster
#44 Old 22nd Sep 2005 at 5:43 PM
SilverBC and Fiesty-- The body types should show up in SkinTones when you're building your sim, as long as all the files are in the right place. If you have NL they can be in subfolders of Downloads, otherwise they must be in Downloads. Make sure you have the Mesh files as well... if you can see the clothing tops and bottoms correctly, your meshes are OK.

Note that when you assign the skins to your sim, you won't notice any immediate difference other than the skin color (basic Maxis Tan), since it only shows when they are nude (shower, for example). You have to give them the matching clothing sizes manually, it won't change your existing clothing.

Hope this helps!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 22nd Sep 2005 at 7:10 PM
They're beautiful. Thank you so much for your time and effort. I have seen some other attempts at the whole size issue, but you've nailed quite a range and detail to droop(? lol. The thing is, I can't put my finger on the difference, but I think your gravity was the start of something wonderful). I can't wait to see your other work!
Love from a formerly un-simmable girl ;-)
Field Researcher
#46 Old 22nd Sep 2005 at 7:30 PM
Lots of time, work and effort to make these body sets to let us have Simmies, particularlly females, without that ephebo boyish butt and this is utterlly fantastic. Nothing against boyish butts though

I've seen some enhanced brests-hips skins that kept the same thinner-shapeless original Maxis thights what made the body looks pretty unbalanced to say the least.

Thank you bunches
#47 Old 22nd Sep 2005 at 9:09 PM
Great Job!!!
Hey Warlokk!!! Awesome job!!! I love your work!

:joy:

Just a new fan... Ayla
Test Subject
#48 Old 22nd Sep 2005 at 9:46 PM
:2cents: This is what Maxis should have done. A full spectum of body shapes.

On a funny note, take one of the bigger meshes, make it fat, make your Sim Nap, which causes them to breath deeply, or in this case inflate and deflate. Not a bug, a feature.

Now we just need more recolors.
Inventor
#49 Old 22nd Sep 2005 at 11:07 PM
Oh, I just noticed the added skirt mesh.... I am soooo happy. Off to do some more recololurs. My ladies in Pleasantview have never looked so realistic, and had so much variety in their shapes.

I especially appreciate the 'natural' look of your meshes, amazing work. Thank you, very much.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Test Subject
#50 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 2:14 AM Last edited by blanc2 : 23rd Sep 2005 at 2:17 AM.
Warlokk, this is awesome work! Very realistic. Thank you very much for the time and effort that you've obviously spent on these. Maxis should be taking notes on this!
Page 2 of 17