Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#76 Old 12th Aug 2021 at 3:30 AM Last edited by Elynda : 14th Aug 2021 at 11:02 PM.
Every good fairy tale requires a good villain.

And I think Jago, Count of Pendarke, will fit the role admirably. Well, he's not nice at all!

His traits are evil (of course), brooding (you can tell), mean spirited, and hates children. Oh, and he's brave too - well a cowardly villain wouldn't be much use would he? He's also half brother to the late king, born the wrong side of the blanket, as the saying goes. Even so, he would have a claim on the throne, if one or two little obstacles could be cleared out of the way. The name Jago is Cornish and means 'supplanter', which is very appropriate since that is exactly what Jago intends to be.

As dawn breaks over Nantrelor the sunlight struggles to penetrate the gloom that broods over Castle Pendarke*. That may be the light of dawn in Jago's eyes, but I seriously doubt it. He's been away for a few years, mixing with some very dubious company, but now he's come back to find the throne occupied by mere child, and his half sister (whom he detests) appointed as Princess Regent. He finds the idea of bowing and scraping before either of them highly distasteful. As I said, one or two 'little obstacles'.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#77 Old 24th Aug 2021 at 5:34 PM
1. Nope! This is not a new "Vampire Lounge".
2. Vladimir Schlick and Beau Merrick are just standing outside of the Movie Cineplex. I can't understand why Beau is so focused on Jupiter Belle who aged to a teen 1 or 2 days ago and minds his own business doing his homework

3. What is more hilarious about this photo? Alan Stanley's ghost story in plain daylight or a big bad vamp who seems to be really afraid? (poor Vladimir has the "coward" trait ). The worst is, though, that the "big bad vamp" is "smoking" and not because he is... soooo hot! He is "smoking" because he is burning up... literally! Stupid sims all over the sim-nation, I had to use MC's "Go Home" interaction on him because I didn't want the remains of a... vampire barbeque outside Bridgeport's movie theater.
(In the background, you can see my poor active sim, Jace, who plays his guitar for tips and only a paparazzo seems to watch him. When I started this save, Jace had the lifetime wish to become a Master Mixologist and he was trying to make some money only by playing for tips and moonlighting at bars but this screenshot is a bit old. After about a sim-week, Jace rolled the wish to get a job in the Music career and whatever my sims wish for -unless they wish for a hot tub and they have only 800 simoleons in their bank account- they get it. Now, Jace rolls wishes only for promotions on his job and he has become a bit boring...)
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#78 Old 12th Oct 2021 at 3:04 PM
What a witch does when she is hungry and when there is no food around her?
She just casts the Apple spell.
Screenshots

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
#79 Old 27th Nov 2021 at 5:49 PM
Default Pretty sure Guardians count as supernatural, right?
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#80 Old 13th Aug 2022 at 4:56 PM
Screenshots

If I lived on Mars, I would be pleased because the Earth is not my cup of tea
Forum Resident
#81 Old 16th Aug 2022 at 11:22 PM
Some of my favorites...

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#82 Old 21st Aug 2022 at 3:38 PM
Screenshots

If I lived on Mars, I would be pleased because the Earth is not my cup of tea
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 23rd Aug 2022 at 4:32 PM
Ancient Tonaoland
The construction of the first juice-bar and agriculture of City of Eros.
The first dwarf and bartender in Eros, Theodufus Makinhammer, talking to Elvin Mattson.
And evaqueen Nin of City of Lotus, heading back to her town.

PS. Thank you Ecoweaver for the wheat mod and Simmer Rho for this extremely beautiful Ulokea world!

♒ Aquarius Sun, ♈ Aries Moon, ♈ Aries Rising

Sorry for my English :)
Scholar
#84 Old 25th Aug 2022 at 5:35 AM Last edited by Elynda : 25th Aug 2022 at 6:23 AM.

In the annals of the ancient Sim kingdoms few names inspire more dread than Katalla, Witch Queen of Kymenar, who held many fair lands under her cruel sway, including the little kingdom of Nantrelor. For many years its people suffered under her tyranny, until Brian Pengarath and his companion knights led them in a rebellion that defeated her dark hoards and finally drove her out. It is said that, as a reward, the High Queen of the Fae granted the crown of Nantrelor to Brian, and he and all the Pengaraths who succeeded him ruled the kingdom with wisdom and justice ever after. As for Katalla, she and all memory of her dark empire, slowly faded into the dark mists of legend.

But (as somebody in Narnia once remarked) "... whoever heard of a witch who actually died? You can always get them back"...

So now she is back!

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Forum Resident
#85 Old 25th Aug 2022 at 5:47 PM
Yes, they always come back!

Tepes family photo...

[IMG][/IMG]

The Dragon's Heart...

[IMG][/IMG]
Screenshots
Scholar
#86 Old 2nd Apr 2023 at 3:51 AM
Long ago I chose the name 'Ilsari' for a race of fairies who were to have inhabited the pages of an epic fantasy. For a time I was convinced it would be my masterpiece. But at length, after reading Tolkien, Lewis and many others, I finally had to concede that my stuff wouldn't cut it. So instead the Ilsarin (which essentially means 'Children of the Moon') now inhabit my version of Simworld, where I can at last give them faces and bring them to life...

Ilsari come in many shapes, sizes and colours. But I chose that particular outfit to be a sort of 'uniform' for them, each with her own particular colours. Queen Elynda sports black and gold, her daughter Talina wears white and sky blue. And, as you can see, Devilla here has a marked preference for the colour red. I think you can guess that she bats for Team Evil: she grew those horns just in case there should be be any doubts about the matter.

Alas, she's not in the best of humours this morning. Her magic mirror (a boring conversationalist at the best of times) has revealed little, save for the fact that her bed hasn't been made yet. So, you see, we aren't so very different after all.

Page 4 of 4