Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Exceptional Design With Unlimited Potentials

by SnookGee Posted 5th Aug 2006 at 2:51 AM - Updated 6th Aug 2006 at 2:56 AM by SnookGee

174 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 173 Feedback Posts
Page 6 of 7
Test Subject
#126 Old 4th May 2007 at 8:29 PM
Great house!
I just need to know WHICH of Numenor's walls do I dowload?
Test Subject
#127 Old 18th May 2007 at 5:13 AM
Hi,
I love this house and want it so bad but my skills as a newbie sims2 player leave a lot to be desired in the realm of understanding how to put this house together (you said to download something else to make the house 'not gap' in appearance). I do not understand how to put the two together. I must understand before I try it. Sorry for short response, in lots of pain w/ shoulder/collar bone typing hurts. Magnificent job!
Invara
Test Subject
#128 Old 18th May 2007 at 5:15 AM
This house is incredibly realistic. Living in So Cal have seen some 'like' it from the outside and inside but none really compare (except one, sorry, my heart is fickle to this one), it is an outstanding rendition of reality! You are ...words fail here....exquisitly talented!
Invara
Test Subject
#129 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 4:23 PM
ok so im new at this but for this download the Costum Wall Repository by Numenor, do i have to download all of the custom walls or just a certain one? also the house is amazing.....great job!!!!
Test Subject
#130 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 6:16 PM
Wow, this is awsome.

Sims 2: The best game ever.
Test Subject
#131 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 7:36 PM
I love the house, its great. i just have one question, i dont get the microsoft word thing. it doesnt make any sense, expessially because its not in english.

can anyone help??
Lab Assistant
#132 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 11:27 PM
i was practically drooling over this house. good job.

May good fortune rule over you,
peace lie in your heart,
and the stars watch over you
Lab Assistant
#133 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 5:35 AM
wow! so good!
Lab Assistant
#134 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 11:48 PM
Wow,this in amazing!
Test Subject
#135 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 1:26 AM
This is AMAZING!!! This is the most realistic house I have even seen...couldn't figure out which was the screenshot and which one was the actual photo!

Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Who is more to be pitied: a writer bound and gagged by policemen or one living in perfect freedom who has nothing more to say?" Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

*DeElIcIoUs DiScOrDiA* Mmm Mmm Biatch!
Test Subject
#136 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 8:33 PM
Can you play this lot without University?
Test Subject
#137 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 1:26 AM
*stares in complete aw* oh... my... GOD! that lookks exactly like the picture and its amazing!
Field Researcher
#138 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 11:15 PM
this house is CRAZY! and i mean that in the best possible way. i've come across a lot of houses here, but this one is just... fabulous. absolutely incredible. i am so jealous that i can't build stuff like this. :p
Test Subject
#139 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 5:23 AM
OMG...There are not enough stars. I saw this house requested once but never imagined someone would be able to accomplish a house of this magnitude. This is so beautiful I love it. I don't usually play such a sized lot but I have to have this one. You will still be receiving praises on this one many many months from now i would bet my sims life on it. happy holiday and thank you so much...outstanding job!
Test Subject
#140 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 9:37 PM
this is f-ing brill!
i was literally speechless when i saw it.
i saw the real picture and was like "no you didn't!"
then, to my surprise you had!
fantastic job!
very well done!
Test Subject
#141 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 10:53 PM
Like many before me, this house crashed my game as well. I was able to load my family into it, but as soon as I tried to add a door in the garage, there it went.

But I needed to tell you that it is still AMAZING! I saw this plan while looking through some houseplan websites, and I was completely overwhelmed at the idea of someone building this in the Sims, let alone real life!! I was very pleasantly surprised to see your version, and it is indeed outstanding!
Test Subject
#142 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 6:21 PM
OMG this house is really nice very realistic! Thanks!
Test Subject
#143 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 12:20 AM
Awesome..

The Sims 2 - My Own Little Plant - Where I'm The God
Test Subject
#144 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 6:40 PM
um.... all those credits... are the objects included?

What the world needs is more humble geniuses.. there are so few of us left!
Test Subject
#145 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 9:42 PM
Gorgeous! Great details!
Test Subject
#146 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 11:34 PM
All i have to say is wow!!! This is absolutly gorgeous.Love Love Love it.
Test Subject
#147 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 2:32 PM
classic, one of the best mansion I have seen. thank you.
Test Subject
#148 Old 12th Mar 2008 at 3:50 AM
Wow.

I just have to commend you for such a fresh and informative presentation! I've never seen such precision and organization on this degree. You have done an exeptional job! Keep it up, my friend.
Test Subject
#149 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 12:57 AM
VERY NICE house. It is immaculate. I LOVE everything about it. It takes a lot of patience to build larger homes. Again, very nice.
Test Subject
#150 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 7:47 AM
how do i fix those garage doors on the right? they are facing the wrong side, I tried to change its direction but i can't.
Page 6 of 7