Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#7701 Old 26th Oct 2022 at 11:18 PM
Don/Cassandra Goth - Cassandra had to try a few times to get pregnant and even when she did the test lied and said she wasn't, poor thing making her cry for no reason. Jessie Pilferson, Ashley Pitts (Jessie and Ashley are together) and John Burb came in the welcome wagon. Cass likes to paint. Don and Jessie have THREE bolts! Something will probably happen with those 2 but hasn't yet. Don is trying to befriend a stray dog, Rufus. When Cass was at work Don will play. He woohoo'd with Kaylynn Langerak. Don is lvl 6 in the medicine career. Cass had reached lvl 4 in science but she wants to be an education minister so eventually she did find a job in education and is currently lvl 2.

Don went on a date with Nina Caliente to the Crypt O' Night club. I uh mighta made her selectable in order to get her pregnant with Don's baby lol. It was a dream date. Blair Reaper (Nervous Subject) and Dot Matrix had a fight. Dot won.

My Simblr
He/They
Advertisement
Scholar
#7702 Old 27th Oct 2022 at 9:26 PM
I decided my Pleasantview needed a criminal underground, and who better to be the mastermind than Gordon King? I moved him into the trailer next to Brandi, which I guess is how he knows Dustin. Gordon is very rich but lives incognito and owns the abandoned warehouse next to the trailer, which is a super-fun hideout with pool, poker, bubbles, and beer. I actually think I'll leave him unplayed unless/until someone rises in the criminal ranks to challenge him. In my head canon, he and Skip Broke used to be partners, but perhaps Skip crossed him somehow, which is how he ended up in the pool without a ladder. Gordon was grooming Dustin to be Skip's replacement--but will Dustin be able to break free of a life of crime, or will he be the one who tries to take Gordon's place?
Mad Poster
#7703 Old 28th Oct 2022 at 8:41 AM
@sturlington -It sounds like you've had fun with your Pleasantview play today and I'm about to load mine up and play it to watch my first colonial settlers arrive in the new colony on the first day of spring in the year 1600 which is the start of that year.
Scholar
#7704 Old 28th Oct 2022 at 12:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TadOlson
@sturlington -It sounds like you've had fun with your Pleasantview play today and I'm about to load mine up and play it to watch my first colonial settlers arrive in the new colony on the first day of spring in the year 1600 which is the start of that year.

How exciting that they are finally arriving!
Mad Poster
#7705 Old 28th Oct 2022 at 3:58 PM
I loaded up my Pleasantview game and was able to get a new object placed on each of the two lots in Pleasant Valley though it was too late for the settlers to come ashore and claim their homestead right after arriving as it was already getting darl out.Itlooks like the ship containing the Jankowskys arrived late in the evening on the last day of winter in 1599 and it was too late to bring anybody ashore until the morning.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#7706 Old 28th Oct 2022 at 4:49 PM
In my medieval game I have placed a Pleasantview/Strangetown (as a shopping venue) into the medieval era. I had no trouble pulling all but the Beakers out of their houses-I did think to make sure Pascal had his baby, which turned into 3-2 girls and one boy-Bethany, Anne and Thomas.

The back story will be:

"The authorities had warned Buzz Grunt (in charge of security for Strangetown) that if the weird experiments going on in the Beaker and Curious homes continued, there would be massive repercussions, which they could not describe. However, they made it clear that once something drastic happened, there would be no going back.
Then Pascal Curious made contact with aliens and got impregnated.
The aliens, most upset with his refusal to give up his babies to them to raise, decided to obliterate both Strangetown and Pleasantview into another time-one that no one in either town had ever been in: the Medieval time.
With a roaring storm complete with thunderstorms, hail, and tornadoes, the day became night and things shifted so radically that nobody could tell what was happening. Houses disappeared, roads were obliterated, and everything anyone had ever known for reality was gone.
When the time storm was over, everyone was removed from their house, without any reference to the past.
They're now not only not in Kansas but they're completely out of their time. Everyone was a different age, as well. Old people became young, young people became even younger.
Graves disappeared and so did memories. Life as they had known is now gone.
What will they do now? "

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Scholar
#7707 Old 28th Oct 2022 at 9:32 PM
For the first time that I can remember in my game, I had a teen run away from home. It was Holly Copur. I assume she will show up again at some point. I have seen her on a couple of community lots, so I guess she is just roaming the streets. I don't see how that's better than living with her sister, but I guess that's how teens are sometimes.

Also, Benjamin Long had his alien baby, a girl who does not look alien at all. He and Abhijeet have been drifting apart lately. He wanted to rekindle their relationship, so he surprise proposed to Abhijeet, but Abhijeet rejected him. He said he still loved Benjamin, but he just wasn't into the concept of marriage with anyone. I think Benjamin was pretty heartbroken by the rejection but is putting a good face on it.
Instructor
#7708 Old 30th Oct 2022 at 1:10 AM
I played Unnamed Area and there were heaps going on:

First, Julien and Della Cooke held the cosiest little anniversary party ever held in my game. I have played Julien as a cartooon Frenchman in this hood, so he got to have a Montmartre-cliché party. There was lobster, baked alaska and other goodies (all cooked up by Julien) and after the meal there were plenty of surprised gasps when bellies sort of expanded. After the meal, most of the guests sat chatting together, but two of the Cookes' daughters really know how to party: they spent the whole rest of the time in one long pillow fight.

After the Cookes' round, there were important things afoot in Académie Le Tour. Little Manerbie was born! He's the son of Jesper Picaso and cheerleader Pandora 'Pandy' McTavish and named after a line in the song sims sing at the microphone. He had a somewhat chaotic entrance into the world - the pic through the window of the glass verandah is the only one I managed to get. At the time of his birth, there was a toga party going on. Right behind Pandy, just out of sight, is an angry coach trying to get to Pandy's roommate Randeep, and he is furious that someone is giving birth in the way of this important task. The father is desperately trying to get out through the door on the other side of the house to go see his son being born, but is stopped by a streaker. The streaker somehow manages to get into the house, so the next picture is little Manerbie left all alone on the doorstep while everyone else is busy reacting to the streaker.

The days after were pretty idyllic, though. Maybe having babies at uni isn't as hard as I thought! The only thing is, I felt sorry for Pandy who had to juggle caring for a newborn and trying to get through her last year of uni. So, I sent Manerbie home to Unnamed Area when his auntie Mattea graduated, so they could both stay with his dad instead. And then it was time for him to toddler up. Everyone came to the party, the proud mother in her cheerleader outfit. Here he is, he has his mum's lovely brown eyes and he will probably get his dad's iconic nose.

His aunt amused me with her wardrobe choices when she aged up. It's the first time my effortlessly elegant fashion designer-to-be has ever aged up in anything random like this! She didn't get to keep it, I didn't want her to scare away the customers at her newly opened fashion house. Speaking of fashion house, here is her most persistent customer, Aftab Nyssens. He is still, after six game hours, trying to buy the last set of dainty looking shapewear left, the one Mattea has been trying to sell to Heather Huffington. And when Heather could finally be shown the item, she hesitated a fraction of a second and in that second he was there again and just grabbed them! I wish he could actually wear them after all that effort - or maybe he is giving them away to some secret mistress?

The biggest event of all was Jessica Picaso retiring and FINALLY getting the mountain vacation she's been asking for since the hood was one day old. Here she is, enjoying some newly caught catfish together with Della Cooke, and then relaxing in the hot spring. She looks so pleased with her life there! She wasn't the only one happy about getting a vacation either - Matthew took to log rolling like a duck to water and later he told the other tourists exactly what was wrong with their axe throwing.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7709 Old 30th Oct 2022 at 3:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
I'll tell you about the other two families currently in my new hood

What a character and perfect for a dumpy place.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#7710 Old 31st Oct 2022 at 10:10 PM
I've been working on some of th final setup as a work crew in Pleasant Valley still setting up the two lots before the first settlers come ashore in the morning.It looks like the sea is to be calm in the morning and the ship will be unloading in the morning.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#7711 Old 31st Oct 2022 at 10:37 PM
Nina Caliente - (Dina is with Gilbert Jacquet) Nina is already an evil witch but she decides to put the moves on the head evil witch and they are now in love and woohoo. Nina is in law enforcement and had a couple bad chance cards (losing money in one and a body skill point in another). Her carpool actually showed up at the EXACT same time she became visibly pregnant so she didn't have to go to work but I sent her anyway since she is power hungry and she had, had being the key word here, all the skills and stuff she needed for promotion but she got a chance card, something about getting donuts and she ate too many on the way back to work and lost a body skill point which she needed so no promotion. Lesson learned, do not go to work while visibily pregnant. You'll eat too many donuts lol.

She does make friends and network though, climbing the social ladder. She has a really rough pregnancy (Don Lothario's baby) and I had to cheat her hunger up some in order for her to survive. Normally I don't cheat needs but I HAD to save her ok! lol. I tried to have her do a spell for her mood but it backfired! She fell asleep in her food in front of company. I am sure she is mortified. She is romance/family so she does look forward to her nooboo.

She adopted a cat, Ocean, who is now in the service pet career. She had to sell the hot tub to get the cat. Her baby is born! Santiago Caliente and those alien genes come through with green skin! Her lover Andy Bellum moves in. They have ... religious differences though. They may or may not be worked out. They are both power hungry evil witches but Andy is sexist (and Nina is badass and will have none of it), against aliens and her being nonbinary and bisexual (as am I by the way). I had rolled for Nina's gender and sexual orientation, it's what they got. (they/she/he) Will Andy get over his prejudices in the name of power? Two powerful individuals is better than one.

Goth Household (Mortimer/Bella/Alex) - Bella is pregnant with Mortimer's child. They may have lost time because of the aliens but at least they still have some time together left. Because of something I saw about the Roth Household being very similar, aspirations and all, to the Goth's EXCEPT Bella being romance and not popularity aspiration I used that renu senso orb thing to "fix" Bella. She and her family noticed she wasn't quite the same, but it is indeed the right Bella, so they used this technology to put her back the way she was meant to be. Popularity/Pleasure.

Alexander is now a teenager. Knowledge/Fortune. Mortimer earned a bottle of elixir of life. The family is very creative. Alex plays the piano. Bella and Mortimer paint. Alex does make some friends, fellow teens. He's trying hard to get into Uni.

Bella gave birth to Edward Goth! She had a house party and invited her friend Nina, her daughter Cassandra and Cass's husband, Don Lothario ... Well a heavily pregnant Cass (with Don's baby) caught Don cheating with Nina! Nina gives no fucks. Cass is devastated. Will they divorce or will she try and tame the town casanova? Despite that the party was a good time. Then it was time to age Edward to a toddler! Cassandra was still there (this was after the party). Edward taught me toddlers can look at fish in the fish tank! So cute. I had no idea.

That it for them for this round and I played all that yesterday lol.
Screenshots

My Simblr
He/They
Scholar
#7712 Old 1st Nov 2022 at 9:08 AM
I'm doing a Build A City Challenge and was finishing up the first full rotation of every household.
ACR acted like I thought it would and made mayor Jason impregnate Zoe, which ended up in quadruplets because of the random Triplets & Quadruplets mod. They were born just before the end of the rotation, so things were moved around and Jason moved in with her, Zoe's brother moving into Jason's old one-person house.

Let's just say that Summer in that household was complete chaos!
I never had quads in Sims 2 or 3, and this was very early into the challenge, so a lot of stuff wasn't 'unlocked', including the nanny. I did get a maid because there was just no way to keep up on all the diapers and bottles lying around, and the bathroom being super dirty. Turning into toddlers made things worse, as they were usually too tired by the time they drank the smart milk, so no help in getting skills, Jason and Zoe were at negative red in Fun all the time... which they eventually improved a bit by ACR-Woohooing, and Zoe got pregnant again.

I eventually just hit Speed 3 and let the AI take over, hoping it would keep them all alive so that no sim died or toddlers taken away by the social worker. It worked, they made it to childhood, and they all hate each other, the fridge is completely empty because of all the baby bottles (no grocery store yet), and my nerves are raw.
I think this killed my challenge...
Instructor
#7713 Old 1st Nov 2022 at 2:12 PM
CatMuto, Quads that early in your BaCC sounds like my idea of hell!

Orchard Isle once again didn't behave like I wanted, hoped or expected - but it does keep me interested, so I suppose it's all good. I played the second O'Rourke household, with cheating husband Michael trying to build a new life with his younger mistress and their little twins. After seeing Michael and Yara romance eachother without seemingly noticing anyone else, I had planned to work on their relationship and make them a strong couple despite their differences. Michael would invite his older children over and keep bonding with them and help them accept Yara as part of their lives. Ha! First day, I had to send Michael off to the family business as money was getting low. I alternate, so if I follow Michael one day in the orchard I then give Yara one day of her wants and needs and let Michael be on free will. So when he came home, Yara got to go reconnect with some student friends as she was scared of losing their friendship. I sent them on an outing to the little fishing spot at Captain's Pot. First thing that happened was Yara photo booth woohooing with her ex boyfriend and then they were inseparable for the rest of the outing. I was already feeling guilty about poor Axel Magnell, whom she left after a dream date when she had her second baby bump, to go live with Michael. And I also realised I had accidentally named one of the twins Axel as well. It looks like a thought now! Axel-the-older is still so important to Yara she couldn't resist naming her son after him. Michael knows nothing about all this, he talks to his plants and plays with the children and rolls the occasional want for public woohoo with three different sims but I've never seen him even try to autonomously flirt with another sim. They are now living side by side and the only thing they seem to have in common are their twins. The children aged to toddlers, though, so that will keep them very busy and their wants panels are taken up with teaching toddler skills - not the right time for any important decisions. Axel-the-younger grew up to a rather strong fashion statement, by the way. I love the randomness, he gets to keep it!

The orchard business is up to level eight and lets Michael support both his new partner (who is still looking for the right job) and their twins and send child support to Evelyn for their twins. He also sent Suzy some money, thinking she might need a little extra her first term.

I went on to Unnamed Area, where I am currently playing the households of the former students. Sam Thomas and Ty Bubbler had finally scraped together enough money to hold the wedding party both of them wanted. Sam had been over at Jesper Picaso's house the day before and hung out with Mattea most of the time, so I pictured them having a wedding dress conversation, with Mattea offering to make a bespoke wedding dress at reduced price for her student friend. "I want nothing too big and poofy" says Sam. "Good, because big and poofy is not what I'm best at anyway" says Mattea. "I do want to look like a real bride, though. I think everyone expects me to wear a suit or something - I want a dress. I just wish wedding dresses could be both bridal and sporty, that would be awesome" "Hmm..." says Mattea, wondering what she's getting herself into "Well, maybe I can't do sporty, but I definitely see you in something not so strict looking. How about..."
And this is what their conversation resulted in:

The wedding party was a roof raiser. With three such avid pillow fighters as Jared Starchild, his fiancée Eiluned and Madeleine Cooke it didn't even matter that the bridal couple chose to sit by themselves behind a locked door having cake, leaving their guests to themselves. The Bubblers then went for a mountain honeymoon in Himla Hills (recommended to them by Jessica Picaso). Ty was a ridiculously bad axe thrower and log roller, Sam was a natural. The first day, I was busy inspecting a weird floor tile at the corner of the lot and looked up to see the tour guide was standing by the photo booth cheering. I immediately thought: "Sam, you'd better not be pregnant yet, you can't afford it!" but of course she was. She spent the next two days eating up their savings, so when little McEnroe was born they had to sell fish from Himla Hills to survive. They caught up quickly, however, and McEnroe is now a toddler whose paternity no one can question. I look forward to two more weddings when I play Unnamed Area next, Tiffany Sampson and Kevin Beare and Suzette Cooke and Noël Twolancet, her fiancé and father of her child.
Screenshots
Scholar
#7714 Old 2nd Nov 2022 at 1:59 AM
I've had a couple of weddings. Alvin Futa and Angela Pleasant got married. This was a surprise to me because I thought Alvin was seeing Ivy Copur, but Angela graduated and then they saw each other at a party or something and both got the want, so there you go. Alvin is currently working as a science teacher at the school, but I think he wants a different career--he wants to quit his job, at least. Angela hasn't gotten a job yet but wants to work with animals. And Daniel flirted with Bella at the wedding, which did not go over well, but I haven't checked in on the Pleasant house since to see the repercussions of that.

Ivy interviewed Darren Dreamer about the new museum he and Cassandra are starting, and there were a few sparks there. They went on a date to the museum actually, and although it didn't go great because Alvin saw her there, it didn't go too badly, so maybe they will keep seeing each other. I hope so because both are living alone right now.

The other wedding was Orlando Tellerman to a dormie named Mackenzie. They are both family Sims so I guess we know what comes next. Komei hired Orlando to work with him at the grocery store, in the hopes that Orlando will take over the store someday. Truthfully, Orlando doesn't seem very excited by the prospect. Komei might have more interest from his younger son, Chandler, who is a Fortune Sim but is still a teen.

In other news, Dirk and Lilith are engaged, and they are living together, but Dirk has been too busy at work to have the wedding yet. He's working at the hospital downtown. Kennedy Cox and his wife Andrea had a surprise baby that they had to find room for in their very nice, not-a-great-environment-for-kids condo. Dina Goth had twins, and one has green skin; she hired her friend Brandi Broke to work at her clothing store. And Alexander Goth got engaged to Tosha Go--I think they will make a sweet couple.
Mad Poster
#7715 Old 2nd Nov 2022 at 4:11 AM Last edited by FranH : 2nd Nov 2022 at 5:00 PM.
In medieval PV & ST: Mortimer Goth and his family adjusted to their new time line-although he was lonely for someone to talk to-he called up Bella (and yes, there is a temporal time continuum going, but let's just play it by ear) to tell her where he was. "Now I can't even see you anymore! I'm all alone in this time and nobody I know besides the neighbors!" Bella told him that 'at least you can still call me-even when it wakes me up at 4 am in the morning!"
But he's adjusting.

Cassandra had to quit her job in medicine because she was at the high school age (again!) and she was required to go to school. She joins a whole bunch of other teens from PV and ST who are now the same age, including Don.

Speaking of teens, Lola Curious met Ajay Loner at the Goth house and they fell in love there-in normal times they would not have, because Lola always went for Buzz Grunt, but because Buzz is an adult, she's got to make do with the boys her own age.

However, Olive Spectre is now an adult (not elder) and she's looking for a baby daddy. Mortimer crossed her path but the spark was weak. She wants someone she can dominate, not argue science with. She;s visited every house so far with no luck.

Further developments:

Brandi Broke adjusted quickly to the temporal displacement (as it has been named)-and had twins Roger and Eileen Broke once she got back from the Royal Bank-she had just deposited what funds she had left from that insurance payout Skip's death had given her. Dustin, now a child again, went to school, but happily all of his friends are the same age and he doesn't have to have a job any more. Beau is still a toddler. In short, she'll have a frantic time trying to adjust to a vastly different time and lifestyle.

Daniel Pleasant, missing his girlfriend, called her to come over to visit. Kaylynn promptly showed up and he then asked her to move in--as he told her, "Just as the hired help, of course.." with a broad wink. His wife wasn't impressed at all with this, but she accepted it after she informed Kaylynn that the first time she found her with Daniel in a compromising position, she'd be out the door penniless. Kaylynn knows better than to test Mary Sue, so she agreed to the terms for now.

Don Lothario was very happy to have regressed to teenhood, and he enjoys being free from nearly all the cares of the adult world-however, he found he still has to pay the bills, so he kept his job. He's been on his own for a while because his parents are long gone, but he's got money from his former life, and he really doesn't hurt for anything.

Lo, and behold, though, he had a surprise visitor: Bella Goth!

While she's still an adult, she told Don, "Whatever we did back in the old time, does not apply here. You're too darn young for me to have any kind of relationship with. Besides, I'm back because Mortimer called me and he sounds so unhappy that I feel I must come back to help him out. However, all of the vampires in the town are getting hungry, and I'm not interested in being their next meal, so could you please put me up until I can contact Mortimer?"

Don quickly agreed to let her have his office as her bedroom..while he was also disappointed that their ages did not allow for any hanky panky. He just wishes that he'd grow up fast so that could change. Bella is still the alluring beauty she has always been...

Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
Scholar
#7716 Old 3rd Nov 2022 at 12:43 AM
I went to the Goth household to get Alexander and Tosha married, and the first thing I see is that Alexander has the want to drink Don. Huh? I checked his memories and saw that he had won three fights against Don and they became enemies. I don't remember that happening, so I guess it happened on a community lot when I was paying attention to someone else. I figured Alexander saw Don out with Nina or one of his other women and got upset on his sister's behalf.

We proceeded with the wedding, which was difficult because I forgot to age the twins up on the birthday cake and everyone wanted to go help with birthday, but the twins always needed a diaper change or a bottle and so wouldn't age up. Finally, I forced them on the Sim blender and hired the nanny so we could have this wedding! It went well, and Don was not invited. Alexander and Tosha then moved out into their own house, after Tosha quit her low-level job at the post office (she is now rich, so why should she work?). The twins were put to bed. Mortimer does not have many days left. All his want slots are filled with wanting to teach them their skills.

I went to the Pleasants next, and everyone in the household was furious with Daniel for flirting with Bella at Angela's wedding. When he and Mary-Sue got home from work, they got into a huge fight, so she broke up with him and kicked him out. Daniel has moved in with Bella for the time being, but I'm sure Nina will not stand for that for long and will kick them both out. I like Nina having a roommate, though, so after Bella is gone, I think she will advertise for a new roommate, maybe a new college graduate.

Then I went to Don and Cassandra's where they were right in the middle of a woohoo. She did not have any bad feelings toward Don, but he also wanted to drink Alexander, so I guess the argument is just between them. Alexander came over to visit on his own accord that day, maybe to warn his sister against Don, but she was having none of it. Of course she had gotten pregnant again, so that's another reason she doesn't want to hear the truth about Don. Don and Alexander sat down over hamburgers to talk it out, and Don at least has lost his ill feelings toward Alexander but still doesn't like him that much. I'm sure he told him that he's not leaving Cassandra and Alexander should just mind his own business.
Mad Poster
#7717 Old 3rd Nov 2022 at 12:46 AM
I've managed to travel to Pleasant Valley and get the pillar walls corrected for both lots in today's session of my Pleasantview game.It was too early in the morning for the arrival of the settlers who are waiting for high tide which it started coming in at dawn.Pleasant Valley is looking more like a realistc colonial settlement from the 17th century.
Screenshots
Scholar
#7718 Old 3rd Nov 2022 at 5:51 PM
I played a bit this morning. Abhijeet Depiesse is feeling a little bored in his relationship with Benjamin Long so I took him downtown to the Lulu Lounge, which is the designated LGBT bar, and Gordon King showed up. It turns out he is bi, which I think might make for some interesting story developments. Unfortunately, Abhijeet is having trouble meeting anyone who sparks his interest.

I played Gordon at his Criminal underground business, and Dustin Broke came by. He has just graduated. He wants a job in law actually, but he and Gordon renewed their friendship, and I imagine Gordon might try to get him back into the fold.

Then I played Nina's condo. Daniel basically crashed there with Bella after Mary-Sue kicked him out. Nina wasn't happy about that and got into an argument with him as soon as she got home from work. She does not think Bella is in her right mind or capable of making big decisions. Daniel being Daniel, he decided the appropriate way to respond to Nina yelling at him was to try to charm her, which Bella saw. Bella hadn't shown any jealousy of Nina and Don, but she was not happy about Daniel flirting with someone else and fell right out of love with him. Which leaves Daniel out in the cold looking for a new place to live. After all that, Nina needed to destress so she made a booty call--to Komei Tellerman, surprisingly. I guess Don wasn't available and Komei is now that he's divorced, so he'll do. Pleasantview is such a small town.
Field Researcher
#7719 Old 3rd Nov 2022 at 8:30 PM
Lucy Burb got pregnant through risky woohoo. She did woohoo only once with her boyfriend. She's a teen. She can't get away with anything!

All's fair in love, war, and video games! ~LyokoGirl5000
Instructor
#7720 Old 4th Nov 2022 at 12:07 PM
The Orchard Isle session started in Pleasantview. Aiken and Arild Tre Sellock who own the karaoke place started their round with a roof raiser party to gain work friends and reconnect with old friends. Then they spent some time at Parrots Karaoke Buffet and had a good time greeting and singing with customers. The Caliente sister had two fights at Parrots and sent the business back down to level one. Apparently Don was rejected for public woohoo with Kaylynn in the Parrots photo booth, because gossip started popping up right after Kaylynn left, but I didn't see it happen. Good going, though, Kaylynn! Aiken and Arild had some photo booth woohoo of their own at Long's restaurant and nightclub and Aiken ended up pregnant. He had a rough pregnancy and was miserable after wetting himself twice, both time in front of Remington the maid, who stopped working to laugh at him. But to outweigh that, he also got that glorious slacker career chance card that can get you a super bonus - and now the family is out of financial worries forever. Same day little Amanda grew to toddler and the kitten Ditzy to an adult cat, they moved into 105 Sim Lane. I had totally forgotten how much that house annoys me! What sort of household is it built for, the seven dwarfs? They now have a bedroom large enough for a double bed anyway.

After the TreSellock's, it was the DeLaPole's turn. I had Imelda and Fergus go to their business and take it to level ten and get some dream dates which kept them both in platinum. Then they went back home and Fergus wanted to throw a party, but no sooner had it started than I heard the wind and soft hula tones that announced a visit from Grim - I exited lot without saving. I didn't even want to know who of them was leaving, I wasn't happy about having any of them die. Imelda hasn't even made friends with her youngest grandkids yet! And Fergus and Abigail know half the town and would probably be missed by everyone. But I went bravley back in, and figured out it must be Imelda who was dying. I had her call friends and family and see some of her grandchildren one last time, then she gave Fergus what was in her inventory and danced a last smustle with Fergus' party guests. That's where the grim reaper found her when he came and I'm kind of glad Fergus had a party to keep him busy after she left, because he was of course crying his eyes out. Popularity sims are asily consolable on the surface, but both he and Abigail woke up in the night crying and now both want to resurrect Imelda. After that, nothing much happened in their round, but it's not like I needed more action anyway! I miss Imelda, she was a personality and a good, loving grandmother.
Mad Poster
#7721 Old 4th Nov 2022 at 5:27 PM Last edited by FranH : 5th Nov 2022 at 2:17 AM.
In Pleasant Town (the medieval PV) I have finally made a tavern that works properly! The podium works well, and the pixels don't all dive into the kitchen, as they are wont to do in normal restaurants-one thing I did do is make the kitchen among the first things I did, and by doing that, the lure of it is not strong. I've found that on community lots the very last place you work at is usually the first place pixels go to. By placing the sign last (telephone booth defaulted) it makes it the most attractive place for them to start at.

I had a building that had an annex (not attached), which I joined to the main building, and put a door in it. Because it is not line of sight, pixels do not automatically go in there. (in case anyone wants to replicate this). I made the kitchen first, and then did everything else to erase the footprints. I also put fencing around it so that nobody could get into it without going into the main building. (You gotta think like a pixel to outwit them!)

Also, Coral Oldie has bought the village market, which she's running by herself-she brought Herb with her the first day, and he was so distracting she told him to "Sit down on that bench over there and do not move until I tell you to!"
She won't make that mistake again-he stays home.

Mad Poster
#7722 Old 4th Nov 2022 at 8:21 PM
I tried getting into my game again today and managed to find while in Pleasant Valley that new conent made it's way into my game.I also edited the homestead in my colonial Pleasantview to add their vehicles.I've still got to default NPC vehicles and carpools to fit the colonial 17th century Pleasantview.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#7723 Old 5th Nov 2022 at 12:46 AM
I didn't open the game but I opened body shop! I never use body shop but i used the randomization method stuff shown here https://youtu.be/ogUpqPMt0JA and some personal ideas for the sims and some custom sliders (first time using this method or custom sliders! which I also used random.org for the custom sliders) and I made these 3 sims! I like them They are unique.

My Simblr
He/They
Instructor
#7724 Old 5th Nov 2022 at 1:18 PM
The wedding wave rolls on. This time it was Erik Swain and Madeleine Cooke and their party was a roofraiser and the bride looked lovely and the groom was handsome and for once the wedding cake was all eaten. Gordon TM Irani attended in his punishment outfit, complete with clown makeup and Father Christmas beard, because he shamelessly stole Madeleine's lobster when she had the want to win a cooking competition. No honeymoon, because it turned out Madeleine was already pregnant from their last date while she was still a student, and I refuse to send a pregnant sim on vacation.

Madeleine became a celebrity chef and is ready to take over Chez Julien when her father wants to step down. Erik has started trying to raise those twenty puppies or kittens he wants, but is really stinking bad at it. I sold the first kitten as soon as it became an adult, then bought it back because Erik misssed it.

The baby was born and turned out to be two babies, both boys - East and West Swain. They are now toddlers and cuddle the pets and stink the place down because they refuse potty training.

Shortly after the babies arrived, Madeleine made a Baked Alaska that set her on fire. The dogs blocked the way for the firemen and she came very close to dying, but in the end the dogs wised up and moved and she was safe. The maid had managed to get one of the babies out the door and tried to get the other before the dogs blocked the doorway. After Madeleine was safe, I tried to tip her but she was just standing there with the baby and I couldn't click on her. In the end, she put West down on the floor, picked up the remains of the Baked Alaska and took them out to the trash can, where she burst out in flames. Madeleine tried to extinguish her, but the trash can is fenced in and there was no space. Poor Aisha Ors died! I felt so bad about this I had Madeleine use up her last genie wish on resurrecting her, but of course I wasn't lucky with that. And that's how the family got the interesting addition of a zombie in a maid uniform who adds to the general stinkiness of the house and wants to be the mayor! She loves the twins, though, so they have a constant playmate and a responsible adult at all times and need no nanny. As soon as they grow to school children I wil get her that job in politics and cheat her some skill points and as soon as anyone in Unnamed Area becomes a witch I will cure her.
Scholar
#7725 Old 5th Nov 2022 at 3:27 PM
Daniel has been upsetting women all over town. This time it was Kaylynn Langerak, who crashed a party he was at and saw him flirting. So I decided that she had quit her low-paying job as a maid and I moved her into my little apartments. She wanted to get a job in Law Enforcement and have a baby, so she is now working on the police force. Then she invited Don over and neglected to tell him she was off birth control. So another Don baby is on the way. Kaylynn plans to raise the child alone, and has now left the apartments again to get a little house.

Daniel did make up with Bella -- she actually wasn't that mad, so it didn't take much. He found a little townhouse to live in and asked Bella to move in with him. She left without telling Nina, and I think Nina might feel a little relieved not to have to be responsible for her anymore. Nina is pretty mad at Don right now because she saw him out on a date with none other than her own sister. That was just a bridge too far. So when Komei proposed to her, in a moment of weakness, she accepted. Komei has now moved into the condo with Nina and is happily making wedding plans. I guess he didn't learn much from his first marriage to a romance Sim.

Dirk and Lilith finally found time to get married and have a baby on the way. Darren got engaged to Ivy Copur and moved in with her, which I'm happy about because I hate Darren's house. Now that it's empty I can remodel it before moving someone else in there.
Page 309 of 351