Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jun 2024 at 3:53 AM
Default WCIF This male shirt from polygon beach 4t2 Santino Male Hair Model?
Hello. I would like to know if there's anyone else know what shirt is this? At first I thought it was the medieval tunic that I saw in MTS (I'm sorry I forgot the creator name)

Image Here
(I have no idea why won't it upload the image but here's the link for the image I'm looking for)

I have been searching for weeks until I finally muster up my courage to ask to Celestialspritz tumblr through PM (since I cannot find the ask button that usually there in every tumblr I came across). They did said they are on hiatus for TS2, therefore I am uncertain whether they are still active or not. Which is why I came here to ask if anyone knows what or whose shirt is this? I tried to find everything that related to their download folders and WCIFS they have answered but no one ask for that shirt. I did see one from TS4 Sim Sinclair from Adelarsim the black shirt in the middle of the first row in the picture somewhat similar from the one that's on Polygon Beach (Celestialspritz tumblr). Is it a 4t2 conversion?

Please do let me know and thank you for taking your time to read this.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Jun 2024 at 11:26 AM
I am fairly certain this is a conversion of the TS4 shirt you found, the folds look identical.
It looks like Adelar has been aswering asks about this Sim's outfits, the lookbook post is quite recent too so you have a good chance of getting an answer about the original creator/name of this mesh if you ask them
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jun 2024 at 3:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Monsieur_Oshima
I am fairly certain this is a conversion of the TS4 shirt you found, the folds look identical.
It looks like Adelar has been aswering asks about this Sim's outfits, the lookbook post is quite recent too so you have a good chance of getting an answer about the original creator/name of this mesh if you ask them

Thanks! I'll go ahead and ask Adelar about it then. I'll post the 4t2 conversion here if I found one or if anyone else found it before I do.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Jun 2024 at 10:10 AM
So... yes... Apparently I finally found the shirt. (I had a feeling this shirt is somewhat far too familiar but I'm still in denial before) It's from Baldur's Gate 3 Astarion's Camp outfit. But turns out that PB made their own conversion from 4t2 but not so sure why they don't share it? Since I didn't find anyone else have that outfit for TS2. And thus, I am currently asking Ky from her tumblr if she would like to make the conversion of Astarion's Camp Outfit from Shandir Astarion's Camp Outfit (for those who are curious with the TS4 original I also provided it)

She said she'll have to take a look at the polycount first and hopefully it's not too high for TS2.
Here's the link to request