Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#226 Old 2nd May 2013 at 12:40 AM
Now THAT'S a secured bike!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Scholar
#227 Old 5th May 2013 at 4:00 AM

Er...they didn't even shoo Desdemona! She saw everything! (At least I guess she doesn't need "the talk" now...though she's getting it anyway from Miranda!)
Lab Assistant
#228 Old 8th May 2013 at 6:14 PM
Adam's choice of conversation with his mum is a little odd.

She seems a little disgusted!

Seems like Nina's pregnant with an arm!

Field Researcher
#229 Old 9th May 2013 at 4:52 PM
This is what happens when you try to give your husband a backub when you're not even standing on the same ground:

Marshall Cooke thinks he's so cool that he sticks his hand through his cup:

This is what happens when you try to cancel out a sim's action of going upstairs:

I have a simblr now! Check it out: simblr
Had a long day and need a laugh? Check this out for funny sims stuff!
Mad Poster
#230 Old 10th May 2013 at 8:23 PM

Harris, honey, that's no way to hold a cat!

Andice, a methodical young lady, informs herself about birth control before she has her first date.

That paper girl must really like cats!

Georgia invites the good witch over to make friends with her prior to asking about the Ways of Light, and Kitty Schehl demonstrates yet again that goodness and prudery are not the same things!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#231 Old 12th May 2013 at 7:11 PM
As cute as the outfit looks, I never downloaded a mesh to cause this.
When I went back to the main neighborhood, it reverted back. Must of been a silly glitch.
Poor Bridget. Just got a divorce and now she's suspended in the air.
She stayed like this long enough for her son to age into a teen, so seven hours.
Scholar
#232 Old 12th May 2013 at 9:51 PM

Cassandra steals the Calientes' newspaper...while Dina is standing on it!
Mad Poster
#233 Old 16th May 2013 at 4:40 PM
Here's some recent odd pics:
I don't know why I put the chair on the table, but...a circus dog?
Then, as a guy watches his wife burn to death, he thinks "Man, you're HOT!"
A fight that was missing the "smoke" lets me see - what?
and a child catching the buss, by SWIMMING through the yard! She had been swimming in a little pool, when I told her to "go here" she SWAM out! And she continues to swim everywhere. I tried telling her to swim then get out with the ladder, tried "resetting" her, maybe if I delete her she will reset properly.
Screenshots

Scholar
#234 Old 17th May 2013 at 12:10 AM
I'm glad Farzana got promoted at work. However, gaining a new title of "Employee" worries me a bit. I didn't even know there was a level below "Employee" in the Sim-owned business worker track. Any ideas as to what her previous job title might have been? (I didn't check because I only noticed something amiss when the message appeared).
Screenshots
Scholar
#235 Old 17th May 2013 at 3:35 AM
The trials of Tessa Ramirez's hair:

No, it's not suddenly white-frosted. Despite looking fine in the "Change Appearance" screen, the edges of Tessa's hair-mesh were clearly transparent, and were making those parts of her head transparent too.

Ok, this isn't funny. Out-of-character curls have the same problem?

This'll fix it! Go to school dressed like a dragon -- maybe you'll scare it off!

After school:
"Look, Dad, I got an A!"
"Tessa, take that thing off your head, and wash your face. Did you go to school like that?"
"But Dad, my hair..."
"No buts! Get that off!"
Field Researcher
#236 Old 18th May 2013 at 7:47 PM Last edited by ohgreatone22 : 19th May 2013 at 6:05 AM.
Poor Griffin Ruben got sprayed by a skunk:

Rosa Pitts' face glitched when she talked on the phone:

I didn't know the penguin could talk to an uncompleted snowman:

Sandy Bruty would not leave Thomas Jones and Zachary Ruben alone while they were on their date:

I have a simblr now! Check it out: simblr
Had a long day and need a laugh? Check this out for funny sims stuff!
Lab Assistant
#237 Old 22nd May 2013 at 9:56 AM
Something seemed a bit off about Ripp when I saw him pass by on a community lot...

ripp

u okay?
Scholar
#238 Old 23rd May 2013 at 9:57 AM

As soon as that ring got on Juliette's finger, she decided to show she didn't mind sharing with Romeo.

She hath not seen the change of fourteen years,
Let two more summers wither in their pride,
Ere we may think her ripe to be a bride.

Or...not, as Patrizio is discovering. He would not move the whole time, and they ignored him, and I grumbled that he was going to spread gossip of his grandson deflowering the Capp heiress...and then I checked their memories and discovered that they'd already had their first time, without me even noticing, almost certainly as guests at the Summerdream-Gossamer house!

The horrible conceit of death and night...holds no terror for Mercutio.(I know it's out of place at this point, but that line was suitable.) Playing with the dog in the graveyard at night, in the snow? Wow, I guess you are brave!
Instructor
#239 Old 23rd May 2013 at 2:28 PM Last edited by TotallySimsCrazy : 23rd May 2013 at 4:56 PM.
So, as Taylor left collage and got an apartment, she decided, she wanted a dog! Her new dog didn't look happy, in pain perhaps?

Evil Dog is Evil

She Finally figured it out...

"Oh My God! I have Hands!"

Biggest Pregnancy Morph Ever?

Screenshots

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Instructor
#240 Old 23rd May 2013 at 5:09 PM
My neck/back hurts every time I look at this picture. Shawn, there's no way that can be comfortable at all!

And Shelby, it's been a long time since I've held a puppy, but I'm pretty sure you're doing it wrong...

This is just all sorts of messed up...

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Mad Poster
#241 Old 26th May 2013 at 3:36 PM
Holding the puppy's nose to a book, the formally dressed Shelby attempts to teach the little guy to read. At the same time, she thinks only of herself - with bigger hair.

Lab Assistant
#242 Old 27th May 2013 at 12:34 AM Last edited by Effelenn : 27th May 2013 at 7:08 PM. Reason: Update
Somethings wrong with the layout; I can't post pictures.

EDIT: Got on my laptop and now I can. Weird.
Mad Poster
#243 Old 27th May 2013 at 1:55 AM Last edited by grammapat : 27th May 2013 at 4:51 PM.
Romeo & Juliet walk on water. I told Juliet to talk to Romeo, but he was jumping in the pool, so Juliet went in via the ladder. Then they both ROSE to the surface to talk!

And here's Peter Sims - the limp wrist says it all:

I didn't know THREE people could play with a toddler's toy! This is Gaven and Garrett Newson and Cyd Roseland; three scary zombies who (all by themselves!) decided to play with Antonio Monty's little girl.
did NOT delete picture...

Scholar
#244 Old 27th May 2013 at 5:18 AM
Grammapat, I love how she's still getting Body skill while standing on the water!

Apparently one of the guests from the Roths' Hanukkah party left Pollyanna's cage open...and when it came to lighting the candles, the parrot made up for Sandra's absence!

Since the last time I checked, Stella was helping Xander with that homework of his on the table, I'm just hoping it turned out to be biology and she decided this was as good a time as ever for "the talk". All the same, she's being a little over-enthusiastic for a non-Romance Sim...although perhaps I shouldn't be surprised, since she and Morty have ACR-WooHoo at least once a day. But yeah, I think Xander's a bit young to be getting a detailed description of what one's first WooHoo is like...

And Downtown...

This is what the taxpayer money goes to? At least you know why Chloe is still wearing the probationary-hire white shirt...

The architecture is lovely. The sermon was pathetic.
Mad Poster
#245 Old 27th May 2013 at 5:01 PM
Ok here's that scary zombie pic:

And a new one on ME: a ROLLED UP newspaper.

Lab Assistant
#246 Old 27th May 2013 at 7:06 PM
While playing another sim, I spotted Justin Kim getting into a confrontation with a grand vampire downtown.

Next time I played the Kim household, he kept appearing on the lot.

... Even in the daytime.
Scholar
#247 Old 29th May 2013 at 6:13 PM

I don't think the nanny's the one who should be stared at, Nina...

Why did only Cassandra notice the ghost?!? It was in Lazlo!

Otis tries to help Dustin out. I wonder how eaten homework effects grades...

Yes, there's an OMSP on that counter (and it's perfect for napping!). Yes, there's an expensive sculpture there (it's stolen property). Yes, Beau is eating a rotten sandwich...it is still the Broke place!
Lab Assistant
#248 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 6:31 PM
You know that feeling when you see the straightest guys of your neighborhood dancing together? In their matching clothes?

Yee..ah, I think the blank expression of the woman in the background says it all. "What the..."

Nice moves, guys.
Instructor
#249 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 7:01 PM
Talk about getting deep into a book...

I find Uri's facial expression to be appropriate for this situation!

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Forum Resident
#250 Old 3rd Jun 2013 at 3:15 AM
"Step into my yard again!"

Studies show that electric shocks can sometimes break necks:

Ho Ho OH NO:

"Im so awesome my eyes clip"

This was not done with mods or hacks. They were having a legit wedding and she just randomly dies:

Remember to Salute your bolts:

"I warned grandpa eating that burrito would cause explosive diarrhea":
Page 10 of 103