Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Quadruplets / Quintuplets / Sextuplets (Updated!)

by pekesims Posted 9th Jan 2015 at 2:22 AM - Updated 13th Aug 2016 at 8:45 PM by pekesims : Added new flavour

181 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 116 Feedback Posts, 64 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 8
Top Secret Researcher
#151 Old 3rd Mar 2017 at 11:07 PM
Just use MC Command Center, it has this functionality now.
Lab Assistant
#152 Old 3rd Mar 2017 at 11:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon

Really? I thought MCCC was limited to triplets? It used to be that even if you put in "maximum babies" above 3, you'd only ever get max 3.
Lab Assistant
#153 Old 3rd Mar 2017 at 11:11 PM Last edited by EloquentMyDear : 3rd Mar 2017 at 11:39 PM.

No, it doesn't.
"Maximum allowable offspring. This just limits the number of babies to not be greater than the specified number. If one is specified, no twins or triplets will be born. If a number above 3 is specified, 3 children are the most that will be born."
Unless the description wasn't changed?

Update: Oh yeah, plum, I was wrong! It has changed, just the description hasn't.
Test Subject
#154 Old 6th Apr 2017 at 12:26 AM
Well it appears this mod works, recently had quadruplets! I did increase the maximum allowable offspring with mccommand center in case that conflicted but it seems to be the odds I set with this mod.
Test Subject
#155 Old 10th May 2017 at 7:23 AM
I've had this mod for a long time, but I've never gotten more than twins. Maybe I did something wrong?

"The call isn't out there at all! It's inside me!" - Moana
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#156 Old 7th Aug 2017 at 2:07 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
#157 Old 1st Oct 2017 at 5:28 PM
Hi,
Does this mod still works? If not, is there anyone who knows how to make a similar mod/update it so it will work with the latest patch? 😊
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#158 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 2:23 PM
Me too I ask, because I don't want this mod if he freak out my game
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#159 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 9:18 AM
Hi, guys!
I am working on a new mod for *uplets and I have some progress on it.
Stay tuned - http://arturlwww.tumblr.com/ !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#160 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 2:28 PM
Yep, I did it... again .
Quadruplets / Quintuplets / Sextuplets functional is in the v. 22 (still in beta!) of ArtUrlWWW Pregnancy Mega Mod - http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=587777 !
Test Subject
#161 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 7:25 PM
[QUOTE=ArtUrlWWW]Yep, I did it... again .

The link leads to nowhere
Test Subject
#162 Old 13th Dec 2019 at 1:05 AM
I downloaded this mod. Created my character and then tried for a baby. Once i delivered i only had one.
Did i do something wrong?
Test Subject
#163 Old 12th Apr 2020 at 10:19 PM
Default Same issue
Quote: Originally posted by rocci@networkpcsrx.com
I downloaded this mod. Created my character and then tried for a baby. Once i delivered i only had one.
Did i do something wrong?

I had the same issue.
Top Secret Researcher
#164 Old 13th Apr 2020 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sarat2021
I had the same issue.

This mod is probably severely outdated tbh.
Test Subject
#165 Old 14th Apr 2020 at 10:32 PM
This mod is probably severely outdated tbh.

Then what should I use the get sextuplets?
Top Secret Researcher
#166 Old 15th Apr 2020 at 9:33 PM
Then what should I use the get sextuplets?

Use MC Command Center to do this, I believe it still will let you get more than 3 babies.
Test Subject
#167 Old 15th Apr 2020 at 11:13 PM
Use MC Command Center to do this, I believe it still will let you get more than 3 babies.

where do i get that
and how do i try for babies when i already have 8 peeps i know there is a mod
Top Secret Researcher
#168 Old 21st Apr 2020 at 6:02 PM
where do i get that
and how do i try for babies when i already have 8 peeps i know there is a mod

https://deaderpool-mccc.com/

For more sims in a household, MC has a setting for that. I suggest reading the documentation for the mod on their website.

You may also want https://www.patreon.com/posts/python-patch-mod-22711619 the one called Full House (it's free to download). This mod allows you to add or remove sims from an 8+ household.

And if you do not want MC, my mod here: http://www.modthesims.info/d/537466...households.html allows you to try for baby when you have over 8 Sims in your household. But it is not needed if you use MC. I did try to update the quads mod here: https://claudiasharon.tumblr.com/po...-babies-mod-ts4 but I am not sure if it works 100% now or not. You can always test it and let me know.
Instructor
#169 Old 29th Jul 2020 at 7:34 PM
it just pops up in my head but can you also make a version where you can choose if you want to have 6 babies and if not clicking on other options
like 5, 4, 3, 2 or just 1 baby?

i used to had a mod on sims 2 where you can have a random baby, the orginal one (one and 2 babies like before the hack) and the option you can choose (i already mentioned the last one)
i appreciate if you can make that hack in here

it's this one i'm talking about http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=18.0 i want this in a sims 4 version but with also the 6 babies option in it :D
Test Subject
#170 Old 16th Dec 2021 at 2:07 AM
Has anyone updated this? I do not want to use MCCC because if i make the number higher than 3 my sims all have the max number of babies at a time and I want the "86.5% 1 baby, 7% twins, 2.5% triplets, 1.5% quadruplets, 1% quintuplets, 0.5% sextuplets" option
Top Secret Researcher
#171 Old 16th Dec 2021 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalGoth
Has anyone updated this? I do not want to use MCCC because if i make the number higher than 3 my sims all have the max number of babies at a time and I want the "86.5% 1 baby, 7% twins, 2.5% triplets, 1.5% quadruplets, 1% quintuplets, 0.5% sextuplets" option

Yes it is updated over on my tumblr here: https://claudiasharon.tumblr.com/po...-babies-mod-ts4 but I have only updated one of the options.
Test Subject
#172 Old 28th Dec 2021 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalGoth

Same, I specifically want this version where multiples are rare, changing it in MCCC sets the percentages way too high and you can't edit them individually.
Top Secret Researcher
#173 Old 31st Dec 2021 at 5:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheCakeMachine
Same, I specifically want this version where multiples are rare, changing it in MCCC sets the percentages way too high and you can't edit them individually.

I suppose if I have the time I can make the other flavors if it is wanted enough by others.
Test Subject
#174 Old 5th Jan 2022 at 5:45 PM
I have been searching high and low and maybe I am missing something but I just want a mod where my sim can get pregnant with multiple babies (like 5-6 at once). Not every single pregnancy but at I want the chance of being able to have that many babies at once. None of the pregnancy codes work for me. There must be some multiple pregnancy mod out there that works? Any help is appreciated. Sorry ahead of time if this question is not in the correct spot on this thread- I'm having a day.
Test Subject
#175 Old 16th Apr 2022 at 4:44 PM
I suppose if I have the time I can make the other flavors if it is wanted enough by others.

I know it's been a while but I would also like this version due to the other percentages being too high for non identical babies in my opinion
Page 7 of 8