Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#401 Old 3rd Jan 2022 at 1:21 AM Last edited by Mischief Managed : 4th Jan 2022 at 11:39 PM.
Bella goth disappeared from the town of Pleasantview

rumor says she was spotted in strangetown
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#402 Old 13th Jan 2022 at 6:28 PM Last edited by jain : 13th Jan 2022 at 10:29 PM.
Default Don and Cassandra
I rarely have reason to use premades but this long thing I've been writing draws them in. (One of the main characters is Don's son.) I don't use the canons and I play fast and loose with family members (adding and subtracting them) and even change names. These two are good friends who have been producing a romantic show for at least a year while they figure out what to do with a door out of their world into another dimension, and Cass trains to fight with a sword and a bow. There's no way she's not going. Final goodbye on the night of the faked wedding disaster, Cass on her big bad motorcycle, the two of them say goodbye for the last time.

I merged photos together in collages to limit the total inline count to four. Hope that's ok. I'll delete the post if it's not.

Screenshots
Forum Resident
#403 Old 14th Jan 2022 at 2:38 AM
Those images look really beautiful and cinematic! They're really aesthetically pleasing, too.

Since this is a picture thread for Maxis Made Sims, I'll just leave this here:

It's just Puck Summerdream looking out of a telescope. He's in college and has this goth look going on; I quite like it!
Screenshots

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Field Researcher
#404 Old 14th Jan 2022 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CrystalFlame360
Those images look really beautiful and cinematic! They're really aesthetically pleasing, too.
Thank you! I love the way you capture personalities in yours and they're so pretty.
Mad Poster
#405 Old 24th Jan 2022 at 8:04 PM
Jill Smith & husband Buck Grunt. And old Johnny Smith & his grand son (son of Johnny2)
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Forum Resident
#406 Old 21st Feb 2022 at 5:39 PM
de-plantsimified rose greenman and gave her a makeover, she's actually REALLY pretty. jason is a lucky man

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Lab Assistant
#407 Old 26th Feb 2022 at 11:15 AM Last edited by Caren Yoon : 26th Feb 2022 at 11:44 AM.
Trying FaceApp on Sims2

The result :

Meet Lucy in the sky

Rippy boy

Kimberly trying a good witch smile

Hi. I'm Caren but you can also call me Beau. I luv sims since I was born.
I GOT A YOUTUBE(Eng sub provided) : YOUTUBE
You can find my ts2&ts4 pre-mades' stories here: Blog(korean)
Not very active on the tumblr now but: Tumblr
I can be found at Discord channels dedicated to ts2.
Lab Assistant
#408 Old 16th Mar 2022 at 7:49 AM

Brandi Broke and Mortimer Goth after a date. At that date Brandi proposed and Mortimer accepted.
Forum Resident
#409 Old 17th Jul 2022 at 8:49 PM
At the Summerdream's.

When you throw a party and your guests just keep fighting with each other. "Actually I need to go and... wind up the grandfather clock..."

At least someone's enjoying the show.

Before everything went to hell. I found it really sweet how Romeo's dancing with Bottom.

I am Error.
Mad Poster
#410 Old 10th Oct 2022 at 1:40 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 10th Oct 2022 at 1:55 PM.

It all seems to be getting a bit much young Juliette, Grand Duchess of Veronaville. Looking very worn for her tender years, Her Esteemed Grace has fallen asleep in a cheap armchair that one of the family has bought, probably at Ramirez's Fine Furniture. She has acne too. Will somebody please give her some acne cream!

[EDIT] I see it's not just an armchair -- it's a recliner. Still pretty cheap by Capp family standards. And looking a little out of place at Capp Manor.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Lab Assistant
#411 Old 23rd Oct 2022 at 5:23 PM
Cassandra Dreamer (nee Goth) and Darren with their son Ocean and cat Taleo

Lab Assistant
#412 Old 11th Nov 2022 at 7:43 AM
In my Strangetown, Chloe and Lola Curious moved in with the Smith family, with Kristen Loste tagging along (Erin moved in with the Beakers). Shortly just before Johnny went to uni, the Smiths adopted a young girl named Brittany. It's a full and hectic house, but I love it so much :lovestruc
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#413 Old 26th Nov 2022 at 1:30 AM
Default Malcolm and Marion in PVC

Inspired by Sim Sample's inimitable style, Malcolm Landgraab IV has bought new PVC outfits for himself and for his teenage protégé Marion Hutchins, originally a Downtownie (called Rose Miller in the game files).

Marion has changed into the other new PVC outfit that Malcolm has bought for her.

For the avoidance of doubt Malcolm and Marion would like to make it clear that they are not in a romantic relationship.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Test Subject
#414 Old 30th Nov 2022 at 3:52 PM
Here's Vincent and Naomi (LS) in their elder days.

They had a happy marriage and 3 already grown-up kids: Laura, Emmet and Robert (left to right).

Making this pic wihout omsp or poseboxes was a nightmare, what was I thinking?
Lab Assistant
#415 Old 1st Dec 2022 at 12:19 AM
Despite everyone in Pleasantville pairing off with lives of their own. Angela decided that she doesn't need all that, she is perfectly happy skipping college and inheriting her parent's place to be the town's cat whisperer. (Story progression decided this, not me)

Screenshots
Forum Resident
#416 Old 7th Feb 2023 at 1:09 AM

I am Error.
Scholar
#417 Old 17th Feb 2023 at 8:35 PM
Ripp Grunt marries Celeste Curious in the park (alien daughter of Vidcund)

Pascal Curious talks to the baby in his son Tycho's belly (with Tycho's husband Vasyl in the background)
Screenshots
Scholar
#418 Old 3rd Mar 2023 at 10:13 PM
I was testing out a new system I'm developing for determining aspirations in a clean Pleasantview, and I thought this was a pretty cute version of Alexander and Lucy. They are both Pleasure Sims.

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#419 Old 7th Mar 2023 at 7:35 PM
Playing Desiderata Valley. Ran LazyDuchess' height randomizer out of curiosity, then resurrected Noriko Aspir. Either the randomizer also affects dead sims and made her really short, or it made Victor really tall--either way it makes for some interesting height difference!

Screenshots

(Sorry for my bad grammar; English isn't my first language.)
Forum Resident
#420 Old 4th May 2023 at 2:16 AM

Romeo Monty.

I am Error.
Forum Resident
#421 Old 8th Jun 2023 at 10:51 PM
The o.g Veronaville youth, all grown up.

I am Error.
Lab Assistant
#422 Old 28th Jul 2023 at 7:17 PM
The Broke Family

Scholar
#423 Old 5th Aug 2023 at 1:21 PM
Default Worlds Collide at a Downtown Bar

Scene from my test megahood. Titania, Lilith, and Lazlo at the bar. You can see Albany Capp, Jason Larson, and Florence Delarosa in the background as well.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#424 Old 18th Aug 2023 at 12:07 AM
"I'm a cool mom!"

Jennifer Burb got a little soccer necklace in honour of her The Sims 1 childhood-self.

Romeo Monty after having formed one whole hamburger patty.

I am Error.
Scholar
#425 Old 3rd Sep 2023 at 2:22 PM
Default Nina Caliente's Date with Vidcund Curious
Nina Caliente met Vidcund Curious on a community lot when she was out shopping with her live-in boyfriend Daniel Pleasant, and later called him up for a date.
Screenshots
Page 17 of 18