Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 3:36 PM
Bianca Monty Gabriel Green

Antonio Monty Chastity Gere

Isabella Monty Patrizio Monty

If you leave me now…
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#127 Old 10th Oct 2013 at 10:14 PM

Matthew: "Y'know, dude, I could hear you and Trisha making out right on the other side of our wall last night."

Trent: "Makeout heck! That was a home run!"

Stella Terrano looks tragic, watching Ginger Newson play with the bird at the sorority. But Stella generally does look tragic.

Ginger, however, is much happier since she came to LFT, and is blooming in the relaxed atmosphere.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#128 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 7:02 PM

Vidcund Cordial, after he was abducted by aliens he wanted to find someone who wouldn't be too judgmental of alien babies. He found Kimberly Cordial, who wanted to find someone who wouldn't be too judgmental of harassing sims with bee attacks, making them sick, and temporarily taking over their minds to make them act like chickens. It was a perfect fit.

Speaking of Kim Cordial...

She does evil witch very well.

Geoff Rutherford struts his stuff
Mad Poster
#129 Old 21st Oct 2013 at 1:24 PM

Gavin Newson and his former-townie wife Naenae celebrate the fact that Naenae's finally able to get a job now that their youngest is in school. Gavin has nannyphobia and Naenae's been very patient about that, but now she's going to be a lawyer.

Jonah hated being on the outs with Roxie, so now that things are good again he goes out of his way to make her feel special.

The kitchen is his favorite place to buff up.

Jimmy Phoenix is off to work. Funny, ever since that last promotion, his wife Lora (The Tricou Girl in the Leopard Hat) is always willing to get up early enough to see him off.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#130 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 2:52 PM

Angela Pleasant, no really.

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Scholar
#131 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 8:32 PM

Cassandra Goth and Lazlo Curious, on a romantic date in the Goth kitchen. She is refusing to tell him that her baby daddy is anyone but her husband Don, but Lazlo has a feeling their one-night-stand was more than just an amazing first WooHoo for him...
Field Researcher
#132 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 2:07 PM
Little Beatrice Monty is adorable:
Field Researcher
#133 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 2:46 AM

My Summerdream famaly. I gave them a more hipster look............... Yeah I tried

Check out my Tumblr its called Sims2pictures

Call me Colin
Scholar
#134 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 6:13 PM

Angela and Lillith are still at it.

Yeah...

Scholar
#135 Old 15th Nov 2013 at 7:50 PM
Why Nervous Subject is officially adorable:

Look at him, feeding stinky little Demeter Beaker! He gave her a bath right after that, and it looks like he and Pascal are using her as a practice baby for when they have one of their own. They really want to be a happy little family, and they'll even use Nervous's masters' child as a way to make themselves feel like it.

Despite knowing she'll be raised to treat him as a slave, Nervous really is fond of Demeter. If only Pascal loved his own son that much...

And here's Nervous again, contemplating a hideous...er, beautiful teaset at Ramirez's Fine Furniture. He didn't end up buying it, but he looked like he really wanted to...
Lab Assistant
#136 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 5:00 PM
Tara

Samantha

Jessica

Sophia

If you leave me now…
Lab Assistant
#137 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 7:02 PM
In my Pleasantview, Lucy Burb and Alexander Goth are the cutest sweethearts. I love them together! :lovestruc

First date, as teens...

I will never, ever get tired of first kisses!

:lovestruc :lovestruc

Giving Lucy a ~smooch on the couch of their first home.

Spoiler pic for 4+ image rule; Lucy Burb the mother of twins, legacy bearer of the Goth name and magician of Pleasantview.

I'm putting up pics of their twins in the Born in game-thread soon :P
Mad Poster
#138 Old 22nd Nov 2013 at 2:46 PM

Zoe Zimmerman's shot Mickey down before, but this time he asked her out while she was still stinging from an incident with Ripp Grunt. "Oh, what the hell," may not be the most enthusiastic acceptance in the world, but Mickey'll take what he can get. And once they arrive at Garden of Eatin', Strangetown's finest (only) restaurant, she surprises herself by having a good time.

He may or may not be too busy tickling Zoe to notice the UC picking townie Cooper Ohlf - Ofsha- whatever that guy's last name is, his pocket. Mickey made enemies defending Chloe Curious's virtue from that oaf (that's his story and he's sticking to it), and thinks it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Herbert and Faith Goodie have decided to enjoy their golden years in the Townie Hall Retirement Home, along with various aged-up townies, downtownies, and social group sims.

Their housemate Andrea Hogan has aged gracefully.

Test Subject
#139 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 2:21 AM Last edited by JulySims2 : 11th Sep 2014 at 11:16 PM.
I hope I'm in the right Thread for this... My first time posting here and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right Also sorry that the pics are so small.

The Curious Brothers
Vidcund Curious (I think) is my favourite of the Brothers.

His Siblings Pascal and Lazlo, of which Pascal is older and Lazlo is younger.

All three together. I also changed the house a bit but only walls, floors and styles. No change of furnishing.
Lab Assistant
#140 Old 30th Nov 2013 at 8:39 PM
[QUOTE=Tullulabell]Roth Family

In my Megahood I moved them to Veronaville. The whole hood is divided in the Capp and Monty feud, and the Roth's are on the Monty side. Their main rivalry however is of course with the Goth family.

Cassandra Goth

After moving to Veronaville Cassandra realized she's way to good for Don. She plans on dumping him, and marrying Malcolm Landgraab III. The Goths are on the Capp side of the feud.
Cassandra looks amazing! I love her hair.

The best revenage is a well lived life.
Mad Poster
#141 Old 1st Dec 2013 at 1:26 PM

DJ's not sure what to do. Zoe Zimmerman is one of her best friends, but when she comes over she's always mean to sorority sister Ophelia Nigmos. Zoe's housemate Ripp is engaged to Ophelia and Zoe's mad at them both for reasons she won't explain. It's Ripp's fault; but you can see how he might have gotten confused about which one he was flirting with...That'sOphelia in the foreground and Zoe in the back, with DJ on the phone.

Ophelia is much happier when the Student Housing bunch come over. She has a lot in common with Blossom.

Downtownie Grantham Day plays with the Townie Hall Retirement Home communal womrat.

Trent Traveller of Widespot is fairly hapless (when is Trent anything else?), but he likes reading Tina to sleep.

Lab Assistant
#142 Old 11th Dec 2013 at 7:51 AM

Violet Joque, the most popular girl in school. She is currently my favorite teen, and has the COOLEST bedroom. Here she is checking herself out, about to take a selfie in the mirror.

This is Circe Beaker, buying some lemonade from little Dustin Broke

The Oldies as adults.

College aged Dina Caliente being smooth talked by Don Lothario for the first time.

Just take each day 24 minutes at a time... Unless you hit pause, then you could be there for hours!

Sims 2 Pinterest Profile: https://www.pinterest.com/tullulabell1894/
In the process of moving all Sims 2 pins from my personal Pinterest
Lab Assistant
#143 Old 19th Dec 2013 at 3:33 PM
ANA PATEL FLORENCE DELLAROSA

LILITH DANIEL

JULIEN COOKE

If you leave me now…
Scholar
#144 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 6:58 PM

Benedick's thoughts: Great, I lost the suit and that weird-looking priest isn't mad at me.
Beatrice's thoughts: If only I'd thought to get rid of this dress too... I feel like a fool. Heh, does Dad realize he's still wearing his hat?
Lucy's thoughts: Why did I let the twins drag me to their confirmation? It's not like they'll let me alone with Tony, and Bee made me wear this stupid bow, and Benny's going to start a fight by being dressed like that...
Antonio's thoughts: I'm not going to fight with the boy. Let him look like a fool if he wants to. Hmm, Lucy looks good in that dress...at least she knows how to dress appropriately for the context.

(Sorry for the ceiling fail, I took this picture very quickly when I saw what they were talking about.)
Benedick: "Well, who's to say the Watcher's not a greenie? I mean, the greenies come from the heavens..."
Lucy: "Don't say that, it's a bad word!"
Benedick: "What, heaven is a bad word? I didn't know that."
Beatrice: "No, nitwit, greenie is. And don't make those kinds of jokes in church. Have you taken a look at Father Laurence's nose and eyes?
Benedick: "You mean you think he's a white-skinned gree..."
Beatrice and Lucy, together: "Benny, STOP!"

And this time without ceiling issues...the official photo of the occasion. Somewhat marred by Antonio only now realizing he's still wearing his hat.
Mad Poster
#145 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 5:33 PM

Roxie Sharpe's having a bad day. Jonah's mad at her, the cow mascot's being a jerk, and ever since Ed moved out the bathroom is somehow never clean.

Nathan Gavigan has convinced Dora Ottomas that she needs a break and that Nathan's Fun Bowl is the place to get it!

A couple of ex-townies. Skylar Todd is anxious to make sure that his marriage with Derek Zarubin (aka the Black Tricou) succeeds. He owes it to his alien hybrid daughter.

A boy just autonomously told Ginger Newson that she's the pretties girl in school! This may or may not have anything to do with the fact that she's in her nightie.

Scholar
#146 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 2:53 AM
Jill Grunt is shocked by the lyrics of Jessie Pilferson's impromptu ode to her common-law husband Gunnar Roque.

With Trent busy talking to Jill and Trisha to Jessie, I think Tina started feeling a bit left out. After her attempts to show off to both of her parents went ignored, she sat down to play with her dolls. She was soon joined by Gunnar (who, with four kids and another on the way, is now quite a pro at this sort of thing).

The continuing dollhouse soap opera soon gained a single viewer. Jessie smiled and occasionally rubbed her belly the entire time she watched the little story unfold.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#147 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 1:57 PM

Roxie tagged along on a random outing call. After all, it was her friend that called Jonah.

Friend, huh? Way to wreck an outing, Roxie.

Roxie wails and moans and grovels, but Jonah is adamant. Okay, not adamant enough to move out.

Her friend Max Flexor, however, is highly sympathetic.

(Roxie and Jonah thrive on drama. It's break-up-make-up all the time in that household.)

Scholar
#148 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 10:50 PM

Three of the Riverblossom Hills branch of the Capp family recently went to visit Goneril in the asylum. The kids really hoped seeing her begging in the parking lot would make their father accept what was wrong with her and start believing in mental illness.

"Yeah, Herb, I had a miscarriage that time, but I'm pregnant again. Your fault -- remember that photo booth, and you said I wouldn't get knocked up so soon after the miscarriage? You were wrong. Now, what are we going to do about your wife and my fiancé?"
Herb decided the safest thing he could do at the moment was keep his mouth shut.

Romeo's idea of a joke: "Heh, guess we really got the pump going upstairs, didn't we?" *hip-thrust* "I wonder if..." *smirk, hand-wiggle* ...all that pumping's going to give you a big beach ball for a belly?"
Oh, Romeo, you wouldn't make that joke if you could have heard the lullaby I did when you two broke in your bed...
Of course Juliette thought it was a funny joke, because she wants three kids to put through college!
Mad Poster
#149 Old 1st Mar 2014 at 2:34 PM

The original Sim State sims are getting older, one by one, as their kids head off to college. Jane Stacks puts the boys' room to rights, considering what she's going to use it for now her younger boy is gone.

Joshua Ruben shrugs off the small change in his appearance which runs in his family. It might have mattered if he were still in front of the camera, but who cares what the director looks like? The bow tie's gotta go, though.

In Strangetown, the sagas of the family bin sims are only just beginning. Nathan Gavigan's moved his family into a new, doublewide trailer, and it's given Mary ideas. "Welcome home, dear!"
"Hi, honey! I got promoted."

"How wonderful! We should...celebrate."
"No can do, hon. Got to get up early in the morning. That's nice, though. G'night."
Nathan, you're not the only guy in town who likes the way Mary looks in that swimsuit. Just saying.

Scholar
#150 Old 4th Mar 2014 at 2:29 PM

"Tank, we should do it now."
"Mmm...what? What's that?"
"Do. It. My first time. Me. You. This hot tub. Can I make it any clearer?"
"Uh...I'm engaged to Blossom! I can't do that!"
Klara just couldn't get Tank to give her what she wanted, Love Tub or no Love tub. At least she was blunt about her desires!
Page 6 of 18