Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Toddler Mirror - **MAJOR UPDATE 4th March** - Please re-download!

by boblishman Posted 28th Feb 2006 at 6:26 PM - Updated 6th Jan 2018 at 3:16 PM by boblishman : Update

340 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 330 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 14
Test Subject
#126 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 2:31 AM
Question
:call2: Hello, Rebecca here. Can You Change Your Toddlers Apperance Using This Object:?:

:dmille: Happy Saint Patrick's Day.

Oh Don't I Look Pretty
Walking Down The Street
In The Best Damn Dress
I Own
Lab Assistant
#127 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 2:36 AM
This is super cool! Thank you for making it!
Forum Resident
#128 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 2:36 AM
WOW - now THAT's cool!!!!! You guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See all of my downloads HERE
Test Subject
#129 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 3:49 AM
thank you so much, this is great.
Scholar
#130 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 4:15 AM
Nice idea, thanks for this upload!!
Test Subject
#131 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 4:17 AM
Wow.It's great.thank. :bandit:
Field Researcher
#132 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 4:55 AM
This is amazing!
Thank you both so much for you hard work
Field Researcher
#133 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 6:07 AM
I know everyone else has already said it, but thank you, both of you for all the hard work. You have both added so much to the enjoyment I get from my games and so much to the whole "Sims" community. We are forever grateful.
Test Subject
#134 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 7:36 AM
omg! another great objects! thanks!!

La forza del Destino~
The Force of Destiny
Field Researcher
#135 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 7:41 AM
*gasps* This is AMAZING! You two have out done yourselves again! :D
Thank you!

Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know. Sometimes our visions clear only after our eyes are washed away with tears...
Lab Assistant
#136 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 7:55 AM
Wow! Amazing! Thank you so much

"It's not true that life is one damn thing after another; it is one damn thing over and over"
Test Subject
#137 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 8:29 AM
This is fantastic! Thank you so much, thw two of you always make such fantastic things for our simmies!
Lab Assistant
#138 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 9:32 AM
wow brilliant!!!!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Field Researcher
#139 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 9:54 AM
well i loved the original toddler mirror... lets not forget this isnt the first, but this is cute with its play function... one question though... doesnt ofb have a todler mirror?

Visit designit botan the new site and new url! no really... its new new!!!!
Field Researcher
#140 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 10:46 AM
Great Item just what i needed in my game
gonna enjoy this and cant wait to see the animations

OF ALL THE THINGS I'VE LOST
I MISS MY MIND THE MOST
Field Researcher
#141 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 11:01 AM
aww this is so cute . cant wait to download it when i get my home internet back online

"By perseverance, the snail reached The Ark"- Charles Haddon Spurgeon
~*~MORE SIMS ON THE WAY SOON. WATCH THIS SPACE~*~
Test Subject
#142 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 11:16 AM
am I the only one with corrupted archiv message ???
"MTS2_245786_boblishman_BobL-Numenor_ToddlerMirror_AllGames.zip: Archive zip multiparties ou corrompues"
Field Researcher
#143 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 11:38 AM
The Dream Team strikes again!!
Bravi and thank you so much for all the beautiful things you create for us!! :clap
Test Subject
#144 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 11:58 AM
Wow, quite brilliant! Thank you to both boblishman and Numenor.

I hope this signature isn't too long. ha.
Test Subject
#145 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 12:31 PM
I'm really impressed with this. Thanks!

I had the same problem someone else reported, however. After my toddler played a while I added 'Change Appearance' to the queue. Several minutes later he's still playing in the mirror. Cancel wouldn't stop the play. I finally set moveobjects on and deleted the mirror and he recovered.

I don't know if the queued request for 'Change Appearance' had any relevance or not. The Toddler was in the green on all needs. I have both University and Nightlife.

Again, thanks a million, this is great!
Test Subject
#146 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 12:55 PM
I love it! Thank you!

Quote: Originally posted by Riding Siberian
I'm really impressed with this. Thanks!

I had the same problem someone else reported, however. After my toddler played a while I added 'Change Appearance' to the queue. Several minutes later he's still playing in the mirror. Cancel wouldn't stop the play. I finally set moveobjects on and deleted the mirror and he recovered.

I don't know if the queued request for 'Change Appearance' had any relevance or not. The Toddler was in the green on all needs. I have both University and Nightlife.

Again, thanks a million, this is great!

I've been having a similar problem. When my toddler plays with it (by command or by himself), my sim adults won't touch/go near him. And I can't get him to stop playing with it. I chose the option, "Look who's in the mirror." I have the base game only.
Instructor
#147 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 1:25 PM
This is awesome, thank you!
Test Subject
#148 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 1:26 PM
This is crazy amazing, I could never have made this in my wildest dreams! Impressive, I think Maxis should take some hints from you guys!
Test Subject
#149 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 1:35 PM
Genius! Thank you
Test Subject
#150 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 2:03 PM
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been wanting one of these forever! I'm gonna download now! :sprint:

Knightdog14
◄~◄~◄~◄~◄~◄~◄~◄~◄~◄~◄~◄~◄~◄~◄~◄~◄~◄
If you noticed this notice, you will have noticed that this notice is not worth noticing.
Page 6 of 14