Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Level Numbers Added to Job Titles

by Phaenoh Posted 16th Mar 2011 at 4:02 AM - Updated 28th May 2017 at 4:26 PM by Phaenoh

125 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts, 75 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#51 Old 21st May 2011 at 10:09 AM
Awesomeness! Thank you very much for the translations! .
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#52 Old 21st May 2011 at 12:15 PM
Thank You very much for translations, and one little question: since there are now two files with different names to download, do we have to keep both in DL folder, or just one we want to use?
Top Secret Researcher
#53 Old 21st May 2011 at 7:19 PM
Only the one you want is needed. It depends on whether you want English or a translation.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#54 Old 24th May 2011 at 2:18 PM
Received today the message that the translation I suggested, was already available. As I have already thanked in this thread, I would like just to say thank you again cause I didn't even believe that I would get it. I started to do it self and didn't even come to 15%. Very appreciated.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 3:36 PM
Thank you so much!! This is great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 19th Jun 2011 at 8:06 PM
Amazing thing
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#57 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 11:14 AM
Thank you so much for making translation possible!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 12:23 PM
Amazing! I love it :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 5:34 AM
great,now i can see what level am i on my job
Test Subject
#60 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 1:54 AM
First of all, congratulations!!! (: This mod is really great. So, I know that you have already done it in brazillian portuguese, but the brazillian portuguese has a lot of differences of the portuguese from Portugal, although sometimes it doesn't seems. So, PLEASE, do it in the portuguese from Portugal! Believe me, there are a lot of simmers in Portugal, so you would help a lot of simmers with this mod in the Portugal portuguese! ;D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 11:31 AM
Thank you so much! This is such a great helper :D
Test Subject
#62 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 6:20 AM
Which EP careers does this work with? I have every expansion pack and would like to know if it works for all of them.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#63 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 12:12 AM
thanks!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#64 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 1:24 AM
Thank you! You have NO idea how long I've been wishing for something like this!! No wonder I favorited you as a designer 10 minutes after finding this site...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#65 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 4:32 AM
Thank you for this! I always found myself going through my guides to find out what level my sim had achieved in their career. This will be very useful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 3:12 PM
Thank you so much! I downloaded this first , reinstalled the game and then i could not found it. And in swedish:

Tack så mycket! Jag laddade ner denna först , ominstallerade spelet men sen kunde jag inte hitta denna igen. Men nu har jag gjort det!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 18th Feb 2012 at 2:07 AM
Even after playing for so many years, I've been unable to memorize which level comes before/after the other. I always wanna know when they're finally gonna get to the top.

This works great! Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 1:16 AM
Thank you. This is really great mod. but can you add add level for FT career? well, it shows level in job panel, but not in LTW panel. sorry for bad english
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#69 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 2:14 PM
What is missing? I didn't understand. Do you have a picture of it?
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 13th Mar 2012 at 6:56 AM
Thank you! Downloading !
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 3:21 PM
well.. it's just silly mistake.

here: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/58246638.jpg
Test Subject
#72 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 12:53 AM
Should this be showing level numbers on the teen jobs too? My adults have their level numbers showing but the teens don't.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#73 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 1:22 AM
Are none of them showing up for teens? Or just some careers. I'm pretty sure there was one career that wasn't showing up for anyone, but I haven't heard anything about teens.
Test Subject
#74 Old 30th Apr 2012 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
Are none of them showing up for teens? Or just some careers. I'm pretty sure there was one career that wasn't showing up for anyone, but I haven't heard anything about teens.

I know it wasn't showing for the teen in the family I was playing when I posted. I'll have to check and see if any of them have it.
Test Subject
#75 Old 11th Jun 2012 at 10:17 PM
I have an error. With this mod, teen jobs are horrible. They act like adult jobs, which means poor poor Emily can't become an overachiever! I didn't want to have to uninstall this, but I have to.
Page 3 of 6