Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 3:21 PM
For people who are worried about unlocking things:

Work your way up the science career track to buy the TV, then use that to join the athletic career and do strength and cardio workouts.

Working your way up in that sense will help.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 5:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AmyJS
This idea sounds really cool, and if it's a real fortress (and you've got WA) then maybe you could build a basement, like the above ground level looks like a empty wrecked house and the basement underneath is a hideout where no-one other than the family can go. And maybe some certain vegetables have succumbed to the virus and they're infected so you can't grow them. Aswell, maybe one child in every generation could catch the zombie disease (just to make it that little bit harder). Oh... I've just had a thought... If our sims are the only people in the world then how will their children have children...? I know! Maybe we could make different "clans" of sims. And as you unlock more things you could unlock certain clans with them. And the different skin would help aswell, like, first you unlock the blue genie clan, then the green earth clan, then the ash clan (really dark skin), then the fire clan (red skin of course) and the last thing you can unlock should be a clan of humans who had also been surviving underground.

AmyJS

Rules for unlocking clans (if you choose to play that way:

-To unlock Gypsies: Unlock any community location. Gypsies travel and you can usually find them living like hobos in parks.
-To unlock Earth clan: Unlock Grocery Stores and Parks. Earth clan members love gardening and sell their harvests to other places.
-To unlock Ash clan: Unlock Hospital and Bookstores. Ash people are very intelligent and dedicated to restoring the world.
-To unlock Humans: Unlock everything.

I put up some zombie templates on the Sim exchange. My username there is lipglosschaos as well. I'll be putting Gypsy park up too, as well as a realistic bomb shelter.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 12:46 AM
Another interesting rule- since the zombies have taken away all the... *ahem* protection... Sims cannot Woohoo unless they "Try for Baby". This is also to repopulate the world.
Test Subject
#54 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 8:23 PM
I lost all my old games when my computer died, but I really liked this challenge and maybe I'll have another go at it.

I'm considering some updates for Night Life, though. Are Vampires infected? What about Celebrities? Hmmm, decisions, decisions...
Test Subject
#55 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 11:20 AM
ill try this,but some of the bad traits arnt that bad.Party Animal, Perfectionist, Mooch,Kleptomaniac,Hopeless Romantic,Flirty or ambitious are actually good.mooch you can get food and money from others,ambitious you can get raises and get more lifetime happiness,kleptos can steall for money and hopeless romantics and flirts can do better in relationships,so quicker pregnancies.anyways,will try to make a story of it.i have some planed.

sims are be teh awsome way of life[I][B]
Test Subject
Original Poster
#56 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 9:14 PM
I somehow forgot all about this thread. D: Anyway, thanks for all the feedback and suggestions!
Test Subject
#57 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 1:47 AM
Cool, I love zombies, and this is just what I need!!!!!! Do you know any place I can get stuff for it * cocks head*
Test Subject
#58 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 1:48 AM
Default My Challenge
I have started the challenge a few days ago and i want to share with you... sooo ok!

Robert:
Robert worked as a cop for five years before everything happened, he took his family and they leaved home for safety the first day.

Katherine:
Katherine is Robert´s wife, she was a chef before everything happened, her ability with plants if a gift for the family in this hard times.

Bianca:

Bianca is the child of robert and katherine, she was born an artist and was starting high school when the apocalypse begun.

Eric:
Eric is robert´s and katherine´s second child, he was very happy in school when everything started, he was saved by his big sister when he was going home the first day.

The Family found a house with a big yard and a pond and decided to live there, Bianca goes out every week to look for suplies. while Eric and Robert fish and Katherine works on her garden.

ill post pictures later
Test Subject
#59 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 8:52 AM
I have The Best World Ever of this new Nevada but i can not find the site :P
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 12th Apr 2016 at 8:54 PM
I am going to try this challenge but pretend that the other sims in the world are zombies, when they are created and I have built there house I will post a picture update
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 13th Apr 2016 at 11:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lauren.simmer
I am going to try this challenge but pretend that the other sims in the world are zombies, when they are created and I have built there house I will post a picture update

What world are you planning to use?
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 16th Apr 2016 at 7:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Looseal
What world are you planning to use?

I don't know maybe one that has a lot of sims, so if my sims interact with them they are bitten and have to be killed off within three sim days, and I am going to edit them so their skin looks green and maybe leave a few out because I don't have supernatural or whatever EP zombies come with XD plus if I use a world that comes with an EP I have got (base, pets, island paradise), I would have to make it look post apocalyptic. but I am probably going to try to find one that is base game compatible. XD
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 16th Apr 2016 at 7:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tinywhitethang
I have The Best World Ever of this new Nevada but i can not find the site :P
I currently downloading that world as I am typing this I found it in the sims 3 website XD
Page 3 of 3