Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Fresh fruit from the bigot tree
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 8:18 PM
Default Perfect Family Challenge
This challenge is about strategy. You can do (almost) whatever you want, but you can't do anything that is wrong, or you lose.
You have to plan carefully every second of your sims lives, or you will not win.

GOAL: Get rich without neglecting or spoiling yor children.

Hey, it is harder than you think.

I. CAS

1. Make the parents (one man and one woman) in cas (create a sim).
2. Set lifespan to Normal.
4. You must build their first house, you can't just buy a premade one.
5. NO cheating. The only cheat allowed is "resetsim", because they can get stuck anywhere, anytime.
6. You onle can create two sims in CAS. Plan them carefully.
7. The only way to earn money there is with full time jobs that force both parents to go away from home (it is harder that way).
8. Only one toy for each child. If you buy them the plushie bear, you cant buy them toddler books or any other toy (no other toy even if you sell the one they have, and they can't use toys from other sims)

II. To-Do List

1. One of the starter sims must have the "Family Oriented" AND "Over-Emotional" traits, and the other must have "Workaholic" AND "No Sense of Humor"
2. Fully train every one of your toddlers, and keep your sims happy.
3. No less than five babies each generation, you can choose your favorite to keep playing. You can get the mother pregnant or adopt them (you can only adopt them as babies, no older than that).
4.When your children turn into young adults, you make them move away from their parents. Do now kick them out, choose a new house for them.
5. You can move every time you want, if you think that helps you to make more money. All the children must live with both parents until they become young adults.
6. If you have WA:
If you take both parents on an adventure, take the whole family with them.
If a Teen travels, one of the parents must go too.
Abandoning your younger kids at the hotel (or at home) is not perfect, and is not allowed.

III. Things to Know
1. Sims are not allowed to cheat. All the babies come from the sim they married.
2. You can hire a buttler/nanny to help, but the parents must fully raise their children.
3. No aging them early.

IV. Score

+ 100 for each max relationship with parents/siblings
+ 100 for each sim that gets to the top of their career.
You lose if even one family member chooses the crime career, divorces, steal, slaps or fight someone, you get a child taken away, etc (you know, all those things that make people talk ill about your family)

-100 if you do not get more than four babies before the mother turns old.

Play five generations, and add the houlsehold worth to the points you won.
Advertisement
Space Pony
#2 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 9:13 PM
Might also want to allow the modify traits cheat for just this following scenario. I've noticed if I play the game too long, sims don't get their traits when they age and I need to use that cheat to fix it.
Fresh fruit from the bigot tree
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Feb 2011 at 2:30 AM
Well, it is not meeded, as I only ask for certain traits on the starter couple.