Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 9:10 PM Last edited by RandomSquirrels : 28th Apr 2011 at 9:21 PM.
The Seed of Evil Challenge
The Story:
You always wanted children. But settle down, with one woman? Fat chance! No woman will stop you from raising evil children! Nothing will! Nothing

The Goal:
To raise 6 children born from different women by yourself without marrying, all the while becoming the Emperor of Evil.

Creating The Father:
He can be a Young Adult or an Adult, but YA is ideal.
He must have the traits Evil and Family-Oriented. All other traits are up to you, but Flirty and Commitment Issues are recommended.
Everything else is up to you, appearance, favorites, etc.

Building the House:
You don't have to build the house, you can use any house as long at it has:

4 BEDROOMS
3 BATHROOMS
RECREATION ROOM
SKILL-BUILDING ROOM

You can add anything else you want. Feel free to use money cheats.

Now PLAY!
From now on, you may not use cheats. Mods, however, are allowed.
1. Find a lady. She can be a townie, or a custom sim. It doesn't matter.
2. Start a romantic relationship with her. NO CHEATING WITH THIS PART!!! Otherwise it would be TOO EASY!!!!
3. Convince her to move in. Do not use Edit Town mode!
4. Take her to the master bedroom and... you know... impregnate her.
5. Keep her moved in until she gives birth. Then move her out, but keep the baby.
Repeat this cycle with 5 other women or until you have 6 kids.

The Children:
All children must have the Evil trait, except for one. The may not have any 'mean' traits.

Career:
As aforementioned, you must become the Emperor of Evil. You may NOT:
Take unpaid leave.
Go on vacation.
Quit!

Ways to Make the Challenge Harder:
(From BenC0722)
- Use a female sim instead of a male sim. This means no simultaneous pregnancies.
- Don't do anything that encourages twins.
- Reaching Level 10 in the career must be achieved before the first child may be born.
(From Scribble)
- Do not control any of the children.
- Do not use babysitters.

If anyone finds any ways this challenge could be improved, please comment. But please keep the bashing on the DL, this is my first challenge.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 7:13 PM
Awe cool! This is sorta what Rip is doing expect he really wants to find love lol xD

Yesh it's meh.
Inventor
#3 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 4:08 PM
I've been looking for something interesting to do, this might just be what I'm looking for lol

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 10:15 PM
I'm glad some people are taking interest! That just makes my week :D
Forum Resident
#5 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 2:59 PM
Wait... people don't play like this already?
Nice challenge. I think I'll try it!

"I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit." -- Bill Hicks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Apr 2011 at 6:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HannahTheSimmingFool
Wait... people don't play like this already?
Nice challenge. I think I'll try it!

I'm glad you like it! I play like this quite frequently. I guess all of us have a little bit of evil simmer inside
Forum Resident
#7 Old 19th Apr 2011 at 8:53 PM
We all have an evil simmer in us!

"I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit." -- Bill Hicks
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Apr 2011 at 8:59 PM
Might try this sometime
Also how do I post pics?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Apr 2011 at 1:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sophieridley
Also how do I post pics?

To be honest, I have no idea. I'm sorry :s
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 2:12 AM
Going to try this challenge. :D

Here's Evilio McEvil and his future girlfriend in the mirror. -.o
Instructor
#11 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 4:48 AM Last edited by BenC0722 : 25th Apr 2011 at 4:24 PM.
Interesting challenge. Just some questions though:

So the house doesn't really matter?
- Since you can use money cheats, you can expand a smaller house, or just buy a very large house that includes the requirements and then some.

The Ambitious and Workaholic traits are allowed then? They make reaching level 10 faster.

Can you play the challenge without aging on?

Is Vampirism allowed?

Can you use an Elder instead, for the main character? Though I wouldn't recommend this unless aging is disabled, or Vampirism is allowed. Otherwise, he will die before any child reaches the YA stage, meaning the loss of any child sims at the time.

Can cheats or mods be used to make a child have the Evil trait? Because it's somewhat of a chance whether they have it or not.

Can you let the mother live in the house until her paid time off runs out? The main downside is that doing this can make the challenge easier.

Why are vacations disallowed?

Anyway, if you want to somehow measure or score the challenge, use the number of days that passed since the first day of a new game. This works even with aging disabled, so you can still measure who "won." That's my recommendation anyway.

Potential ideas to make the challenge harder:

- Use a female sim instead of a male sim. This means no simultaneous pregnancies.
- Don't do anything that encourages twins. In fact, use mods to ensure twins don't happen.
- Reaching Level 10 in the career must be achieved before the first child may be born. I mention this since I tend to play my regular games this way (both parents must reach level 10).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 3:19 PM
- House doesn't matter all that much, just as long as it's big enough to accommodate his family comfortably.

-Yes, those traits are allowed. Pretty much all traits are.

-Yeah, you can play with aging off.

-That's actually a really great idea, vampires live a lot longer than regular sims, so you could maximize your sim's fertilizing potential

-You can play an elder, that seems like it would make an interesting story...

-Yes, cheats are allowed and sort of encouraged. I couldn't play without my mods! :D

-Yeah, you can have her stay until her maternity leave is over. You could also lock all the mothers in a room and kill them...

-You could take vacations if you really want to, but the more time you spend on vacation, the longer it takes to get to the top of the Evil career.

-That's a good way to score it, and if you lie scoring, I recommend using your scoring system. I don't usually score my challenges, because I'm lazy. :D

Your ideas are great! I'm glad you were interested by this challenge.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 3:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Scribble
Going to try this challenge. :D

Here's Evilio McEvil and his future girlfriend in the mirror. -.o

Hehehe... Evilio McEvil... Your graphics are great!
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 7:44 PM Last edited by Scribble : 25th Apr 2011 at 9:34 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by RandomSquirrels
Hehehe... Evilio McEvil... Your graphics are great!

Aww thanks. They're okay, just when I minimize the game and go back to it later, it's all dark. :l

Evilio McEvil is on his 4th child. ^_^ I'll have to try to get a picture of the family.
Evilio had 2 days until an adult so I made him a vampire right on his birthday.

Edit: He still aged even though he turned into a vampire. -.-
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 12:00 AM
Default Finished Challenge. :D
Was fun, but would've been a lot harder without using babysitters and if I couldn't control my kids. X)

House Upper and Lower Floors:

Yeah, I'm not the greatest at making houses lol.

Some pictures:

Names from left to right -
Firewood Hemlock, Shay Strummer, and Nap Smart.
All have their game faces.. Literally.

Creepy picture of Evilio McEvil. >.>

Family Portrait. X)
Female teenager on the left holding the toddler (Jamie Jones) is Shay Strummer.
Only child in the picture, Firewood Hemlock (First vampire in the family/my "good" sim)
Toddler on ground is Evilness Bijou (Last child)
Male teenager on the right holding the toddler (April Cook) is Nap Smart (first child)
In the middle, the one and only Evilio McEvil. (Who I turned into a vampire right before becoming an adult, but he still aged. :l
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st May 2011 at 8:21 PM Last edited by KrisConway : 2nd May 2011 at 1:19 AM.
Question, hopefully it gets answered, if my sim has twins with the first guy, do I still need to get her preggo 5 more times? Or can the twins count as 2? I'm guessing the answer is no, but I'm just wondering~

Edit: Nevermind. >.< I believe my game is bugged. >.< Maybe I'll try this challenge again later on. For now I wanna stab a balloon. >.> So tired of crying babies. Lol.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 2nd May 2011 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KrisConway
Question, hopefully it gets answered, if my sim has twins with the first guy, do I still need to get her preggo 5 more times? Or can the twins count as 2? I'm guessing the answer is no, but I'm just wondering~

Edit: Nevermind. >.< I believe my game is bugged. >.< Maybe I'll try this challenge again later on. For now I wanna stab a balloon. >.> So tired of crying babies. Lol.

sorry your game is bugged! twins, count as one, if you want to play it the hard way, they count as 2 if you want to play the easy way. hopefully that was specific enough