Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 12:28 PM
Poor Orphans, Orphanage Challenge
Hey, this is my first ne so do not expect it to be good.

First create a sim in CAS, make them EVIL!

In CAS make your own custom orphans, none shld be related unless they are twins.

Now, use the kaching cheat to give yourself exactly 15,000 simeloens. Use it all on the house and the terrain. BUT make the orphan room look dirty and boring, NO TOYS! THe orphanage leader should have a fancy smancy room though. Put all the orphans in one small room, (small as possible)
RULES:
1. Orphans must be mistreated, if they are taken away by a social worker you loose though.
2. Orphans only eat after the orphanage leader has eaten

All orphans must start as children, they must become a young adult before moving out, they have to move out by then or not get any money, they will live in a smaller house, but on the same grounds, so i think you'd prefer to move out.

if you want, if they choose to stay, you can kill them!

kick them out, do not move them into a house, or they will get money from you

MEALS: remember that all meals come to them AFTER the head of them eats, they cannot have breakfast any later then 8:00 sharp, leftovers should be thrown away. Lunch no later than 12:30 sharp. And dinner o later then 9:00 p.m.

You win by successfully growing them all up to be very sad!

100 points for making them sleep in the attic
200 points for making them sleep in the basement
10 point every time they grow
10,000 simeolones in kaching for keeping one after they grow up
50 points for every meal they miss by ACCIDENT
1 point for every meal they miss on purpose
-10 points for good mods
-5 for every a on report card
-200 for being out late
+500 for showing me pictures of your game
-70 for best friends, when this happens you must make the kid be exteml mean to the other kid
-1000 for dead kids
You loose if a social worker comes.

:lovestruc
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 12:30 PM
Hope you guys like it!
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 6:30 PM
I like it, I played it and my point total is ...
I think it is 3,920. It would have been 4,920, if that stupid kid did not die in the middle of the game.
It may have been because he was always missing meals, oops! At least I recieved money everytime, he was usually taking a bath. In the basement of course! Sorry about no pictures, maybe later
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 5:35 PM Last edited by Scribble : 24th Apr 2011 at 5:51 PM.
I'm going to try this.

Might post pictures later.
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 10:31 PM
Nice challenge. One of my favorite characters from another video game is an orphan, I'm going to include her