Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 10:22 AM
Default Looking for a mod to allow multiple tattoos/accessories
Pretty much like the Nraas mod for the Sims 3, but they said they would not be making one for Sims 4.
If anyone knows of something like it if they hear of one in the works/already created, please let me know.
I would really appreciate it
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 12:26 AM
I want to know too. a lot of custom tattoos are on the hand but used in the arm slot. I don't want to give up an arm tattoo for a hand tattoo..
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 5:43 PM
Yeah, I have mods that use the glasses slot for 3D eyelashes, but I wanna wear glasses at the same time! xP We need a layered accessory/tattoo sort of deal.
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 6:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Alaei
Yeah, I have mods that use the glasses slot for 3D eyelashes, but I wanna wear glasses at the same time! xP We need a layered accessory/tattoo sort of deal.

^THIS!! My sims wore glasses so she cant wear eyelashes at the same time ><
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 6:10 PM
Bumping thread
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 3:36 PM
bumpity bump
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 8:56 AM
This mod seems mandatory. Someone please omg
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 5:38 PM
bump bump bump
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 11:32 PM
anything yet?
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Oct 2015 at 3:40 AM
That would be an amazing and needed mod! I can't tell you how frustrating it is to try to make cat people and have them wear glasses. My kitty should have a tail and glasses if it wants t-t

You have to sacrifice too many things D:
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 8:30 AM
I know this is old, but I really want something like this. ~
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 11:36 AM
Agree been looking for something like this for years. Fearing it's just not possible.
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Mar 2019 at 7:18 PM
Well this is frustrating
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Mar 2019 at 12:15 AM
Bump. I'd love to have something like this in the game to allow more earrings...
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Nov 2019 at 6:48 AM
If I knew how to create such a mod I would do this... I have so many tattoos that I would love to put on my sim but I cant cause they wont overlap. Do we need to pay someone for this?
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Feb 2020 at 8:40 AM
It's February 2020 and still no mod is found to overlay Glasses with Eyelashes, Earrings, Piercings and/or tattoos.
Maybe one of us has the time and mindspace to start dabbling into modding themselves and create this long wanted mod?
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Feb 2020 at 11:13 PM
Yes, this mod is still wanted in case you are wondering random person reading this thread searching for the same thing we all are lol
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 5:04 PM
YES PLEASE. Maybe I will learn to mod just for this lolol.
Instructor
#19 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 6:14 AM
Y'all, first of all, if literally anyone knew how to make multiple CC items which occupy the same slot layerable, it would already be done. The reason it doesn't exist is that it can't be done with our current knowledge and capabilities.

Second of all, CC items that DON'T occupy the same slot are ALREADY layerable. I have NO IDEA what the person who said you can't layer glasses with earrings, eyelashes, piercings, and tattoos is talking about. You can layer any one pair of glasses with any one pair of earrings, any one piercing for each and every other piercing slot besides earrings, any one tattoo for each any every tattoo slot, AND any eyelashes that aren't using any of the already-filled slots, such as skin detail eyelashes (which have multiple slots too so you can layer them with freckles and nose shaders and so on) or non-glasses accessory eyelashes, AND even more accessories than that using some of the other accessory slots like rings (multiple slots), bracelets, gloves, etc. There are SO MANY SLOTS.

If you want to layer two specific pieces of CC that aren't already layerable, a) learn to clone CC into new slots, it's easy, or b) check to see if the creator has already made alternate versions of that CC that use different slots so that they are easier to layer.