Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 9:03 PM Last edited by keelyrae900 : 30th Mar 2015 at 3:56 AM.
Life In Order
...........................Life In Order..................
Hi, Simmers. if this challenge need some more rules or challenges. tell me I will try to do it right oh way. Let's get started. Oh please tell me in the comments and tell me if you like it or add more stuff>$${}{}{Sincerly Keely (#LOVETWD)

BACK STORY:
You were born with the best parents.
They always kept you in order. You learned everything you needed to in toddler, Kid, and teen. At 19 you decided to move out with your sweetheart. When you were nine you made a list...(going to be below later).
so when you get to your new house you pulled it out and followed it

C.A.S
1. make and girl and boy. They have to be fiancé. Make them how you want to.
Girl: Traits
perfectshinst. neat. The rest are up to you.
Boys traits can be anything

List
1. Get married at 20(6 sim days)
2. Have a small house. Then move into my dream house when I'm 30. (aldult in sim)
3. have twins or triplets.
4. Never say no to my kids.(means if you say no to a lifetime thing for you kids NO No.)
5. Work for cooking.
6. Learn all the cooking recipes
7. Eat out twice a week
8.(If you have pets then this is a must) Have a mom and daddy dog and have puppys for each of the kids.

Ok This is The points \]
Twins +10
TRIPLETS +20
eat out once a week -3
Thats it for now _
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 9:50 PM
This actually seems like a short and sweet kind of challenge. I'll have to try it
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 3:58 AM
Thanks I'm really happy you comment
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 4:00 AM
People please comment i will be happy from Keely I LOVE THE WALKING DEAD TALK TO YOU TOMORROW NIGHT NIGHT
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 4:01 AM
Night Hope You Will See My Perfect Genetics Challenge 2 :d;d;d;d;d;d;