Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 8:00 PM
Default Unlock All Objects
Requirements:
- The "Savvy Seller's Collection" set

Optional:
- The Savvier Seller Mod that enhances the set's gameplay aspect.
- Incorporate a BACC (Build A City Challenge), to give yourself a fun or challenging gameplay experience (based of how you look at it ).

Rules
  • All objects are locked, except for the fridge, across the whole neighborhood.
  • As they are "locked", you cannot buy them from the buy mode catalog, unless a certain condition met (I'll more later above...)
  • Regardless, they aren't locked in community lots though.
  • If you're incorperating BACC and playing from scratch, All the sims pretty much have to live a hobby lifestyle in the begining (with fridges and abandoned builders on their lot only).
  • Utilizing the SSC set, you purchase the objects only from the shops.
  • For the sake to prevent you from cheating in this challenge -- without you just ploting all objects at once in same one lot rather working with every1 -- the following item sold must be present per one lot: plumbing, furniture, lightning, electronics, deco/sourvenir store, pet store, and car dealership. (meaning you cannot have a plumbing establish along with electronic one in just one same lot).
  • You can buy objects from buy mode catalog, but only when required in a urgent situation.
    - However, you still must buy the object that is of an exact brand that is sold at least in one shop in the neigbhorhood.
    - You can also buy the objects If your sim themselves own that item-selling store/shop (I believe owners of lot can buy items from their own store? Correct me If I'm wrong)
  • Only one community lot ownership per lot.

You win this challenge when you unlock all the objects.