Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#76 Old 1st Apr 2020 at 7:51 PM
Never have I ever gotten triplets or quads.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#77 Old 1st Apr 2020 at 7:55 PM
Never have I ever installed a custom lot
Top Secret Researcher
#78 Old 4th Apr 2020 at 5:05 AM Last edited by yavannatw : 4th Apr 2020 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Correcting grammatical error
Never have I ever had a Sim join the garden club and get a wishing well.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#79 Old 4th Apr 2020 at 6:53 AM
Never have I ever had a toddler max all toddler skills (logic, charisma, creativity).
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 8th Apr 2020 at 1:46 AM Last edited by Shadow214 : 9th Apr 2020 at 2:18 AM.
Never have I ever made a sim version a person I hated then killed the sim.
Mad Poster
#81 Old 8th Apr 2020 at 11:08 PM
Never have I ever used NSFW mods
Forum Resident
#82 Old 9th Apr 2020 at 12:26 AM
Never have I had a graduation party.
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 9th Apr 2020 at 11:14 AM
Never have I ever founded a Greek house
Forum Resident
#84 Old 9th Apr 2020 at 12:04 PM
Never have I ever uploaded a lot (I swear I'm gonna get to it at some point...)

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Test Subject
#85 Old 11th Nov 2020 at 9:33 AM
Never have I ever successfully celebrated an in-game New Years Eve party. I made it to 11:45 [23:45] once, and the police showed up and broke up the party.
Forum Resident
#86 Old 11th Nov 2020 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DeepBlueSouth
Never have I ever successfully celebrated an in-game New Years Eve party. I made it to 11:45 [23:45] once, and the police showed up and broke up the party.

Tip: Did you use a stereo during the party? I think that's what causes the interruptions. I no longer use a stereo for late night parties and I've never had one interrupted since. Just in case it was some sort of coincidence, if an officer tries to stop a party, I force error ---> delete. Use caution, though.

This one has probably already been said, but never have I ever used realistic skin, eyes, or defaults (I never plan to, either).

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Alchemist
#87 Old 11th Nov 2020 at 9:34 PM
Better yet, Cyjon's No Party Cops.

Never have I ever had anyone die on vacation.

Never, ever.

Really.

Definitely don't visit the Things You've said while playing The Sims 2 thread, either.

"May the sunlight find you, thy days be long, thy winters kind, thy roots be strong." -Grand Oak Tree, DAO

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
Bored? Read an unfinished legacy or sim story. | aka Kelyns | she/her
Test Subject
#88 Old 11th Nov 2020 at 10:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CrystalFlame360
Tip: Did you use a stereo during the party? I think that's what causes the interruptions. I no longer use a stereo for late night parties and I've never had one interrupted since. Just in case it was some sort of coincidence, if an officer tries to stop a party, I force error ---> delete. Use caution, though.

Thanks for the tip! That must have been it. What baffled me [from a perspective of real life, not the game, lol] was that the host family had invited every neighbour from their street, and it was sort of a dead end, so I wondered aloud, "Who called the cops!?" LOL

Quote:
This one has probably already been said, but never have I ever used realistic skin, eyes, or defaults (I never plan to, either).

Same here. They look amazing, but I dig my sims looking the way the creator [Will Wright?] intended.
Test Subject
#89 Old 11th Nov 2020 at 10:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phantomknight
Better yet, Cyjon's No Party Cops.

Thanks! Appreciate ya.

Quote:
Never have I ever had anyone die on vacation.

Never, ever.

Really.

I stupidly came VERY close years ago. One of my sims had a Want to visit the secret lot in Takmezu [sp] Village, and though his fiancee was EXTREMELY hungry after one of the tours [I forgot to check her needs!! ] the couple went on to the secret lot anyhow. If the shaman/monk NPC did not have a tea set, she would have been a goner. He did get to learn the tale of the golden dragon, though.

Quote:
Definitely don't visit the Things You've said while playing The Sims 2 thread, either.

No.... surely not.

In the spirit of things... Never have I ever had a sim initiated into a secret society!!
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 13th Nov 2020 at 9:41 PM Last edited by pinkdynamite : 13th Nov 2020 at 9:44 PM. Reason: avoiding double-posting
Quote: Originally posted by DeepBlueSouth
In the spirit of things... Never have I ever had a sim initiated into a secret society!!

My sims won't stop getting initiated into the secret society! I don't think I've ever had a sim graduate without being a member.

Never have I ever made my sims celebrate Christmas. I had no idea there was Santa/Mrs. Claus/elf clothing in the game until I visited the default database.
Page 4 of 4