Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Aug 2020 at 9:54 PM
Default Sims 4 Expansion Packs for Cheaper?
Yo.

Sup.

The question is quite simple, innit? "Is there some way I can get expansion packs for the Sims 4 for cheaper?"

I can't snag a fully free with all packs Sims 4 due to me snagging base game Sims 4 when the developers made it for free on origin, and there is no way in the bowels of the Universum I am paying full price for a pack. There is no way in the bowels of the Universum I am paying for a pack that's even half off. Let alone for the only packs I want! (Cats & Dogs, Island Living, Realm of Magic)

None of these packs are worth full price or half price so here I am sat in front of my shitty laptop trying to make mountains move with the sheer power of all three (3) of my currently frying brain cells.

Oh c'mon. There better be a point to all this stress I'm under.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 21st Aug 2020 at 11:37 PM
Sims 4 is on Steam now, maybe there will be a Steam sale. I know they were selling all the Sims 3 packs for $5 each. I doubt that new packs will ever be on sale, gotta let them ferment a bit. Aren't Origin sales cheap enough? Sometimes they make them into packages like a Expansion pack and two stuff packs.

Sims are better than us.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Oct 2020 at 8:04 PM
Nevermind, I got my filthy ****** hands on the expansion packs I want free of cost! I'll keep your info in mind for other people, though.

Oh c'mon. There better be a point to all this stress I'm under.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 7th Nov 2020 at 6:17 PM
You bought it at full/half-price despite telling yourself you won't? Hmm

*silently judges you*

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 8th Nov 2020 at 1:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
You bought it at full/half-price despite telling yourself you won't? Hmm

*silently judges you*

Free usually means gifts........ or pirated. Hmmmm.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 8th Nov 2020 at 3:24 AM
We can assume Jack Sparrow made a visit, but we can hope he was guzzling too much rum instead.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
#7 Old 8th Nov 2020 at 3:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
Free usually means gifts........ or pirated. Hmmmm.

Oh. I misunderstoof and that clearly didn't cross my mind

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.