Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 12th Dec 2020 at 5:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nopke
@jotaerre I was trying to find eyelashes in that folder before but I failed. I'll be grateful if you send me the eyelashes you use. You don't have to do it immediately.

@Nopke it was a hope but don't worry, just give me a bit of time and I'll send them to you ASAP.

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 18th Dec 2020 at 3:13 PM
hey jotaerre. if you find these animated lashes could you share them with me too? maybe if you can share them here?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 15th Feb 2021 at 1:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fabryzio
hey jotaerre. if you find these animated lashes could you share them with me too? maybe if you can share them here?

guys months after the discussion on animated lashes I would have come up with an idea but maybe it's impossible! I wonder if it would be possible to use the skeleton of the dog or cat to make the eyelashes animated, considering that as far as the face is concerned it seems that maxis has engaged more with animals, it seems that in the face they have more bones, in fact they do not have the classic practically 2d eye typical of the sims 2 but they have a real eyeball. considering that both the sim and animal skeletons were designed to work within the usual game, wouldn't it be possible to join the skeleton and try to attach the eyelashes to the animal one?
Screenshots
Page 2 of 2