Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 4:48 PM
Default Your Legacy Pictures (v1)
Lets see your legacy imagery from Sims 3!

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 10:03 PM
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 4:18 PM
I started this legacy little while ago, they aready have 5 kids all girls 2 twins .

Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 11:50 PM

Jasmine and James Silver are the starters of the legacy, I am excited to begin this legacy
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Jan 2020 at 4:23 AM
Generation 3 of my first legacy, as it currently stands - Canada and Stirling:

They also have a younger brother Brisbane, who's still a toddler. pictured here with their father Jackson:

(On a related note, here's Stirling demonstrating 'like father, like son' while trying to entertain Brisbane

Also somewhat part of the legacy is Canada's boyfriend Louis. Louis was Canada's childhood best friend, and ended up asking him to prom, and then asking him out at prom:

Alchemist
#6 Old 26th Apr 2020 at 7:12 PM
I had to stop playing for a quite a long time due to a hand surgery and I'm now finally get back into the game again. I lost account of my simmies generations just a tiny bit last year, after one the towns glitched out and they had to move, resulting in losing some of their collected possessions and a few tomb stones. But the generation I'm playing now goes somewhere between 36 and 40... I think it's 36th or 37th generation. Anyway, my legacy heir went to explore more tombs in Egypt and while inside the Great pyramid, some "strange"... uh... lets just say chain of events occured and she found herself pregnant to a mummy. I was kind of worried what the baby would look like but I have to say she turned out pretty nice. In the first pic Neferi is a teen and in the two other pics she's a young adult.

Now I haver to find her a suitable husband to help her carry on the familyline.
Screenshots