Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 21st Oct 2010 at 8:09 PM
thats a good idea. have you tried it yet ??
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 5:59 AM
so with the money, are you saying they start with $30 or 30 thousand. my computers being weird and i can't tell

but i'm defiantly excited and going to start this soon. i also like the idea of multiple chambers downstairs. mwahahah
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 7:41 PM
good idea but when i'm playing i don't like to play with scoring systems.
Test Subject
#29 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 6:25 AM
i've been playing this and i'm pissed!!!! they keep dissapearing after being locked up for 24 hours.. grr -.- they jsut vanish >.>
Test Subject
Original Poster
#30 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 6:46 PM
Maybe there is something wrong with your game :/ you have to move them in before you can kill them...
Test Subject
#31 Old 8th May 2011 at 12:17 PM
Are you allowed to cheat for needs? You could use testingcheatsenabled and hold ctrl and click on the death moodlet, it should dissapear I just thought this might add a bit more real. They wouldn't be sad if their victim died would they?

Anyway I might try this. Hope I don't forget all about my legacy though... which I probably will
Test Subject
#32 Old 8th May 2011 at 8:40 PM
Hahaha I've locked him in and already he's complaining he has no where to use his laptop
Test Subject
#33 Old 16th May 2011 at 2:19 AM
i've been trying to do this, but every time i lock a sim up, they stay for a day or two and then are just gone. do you think it's because i'm using a custom town??
Test Subject
#34 Old 16th May 2011 at 6:19 AM
oh.. you DO have to move them in first??? oh....
Test Subject
#35 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 6:31 PM
This has been A LOT of fun so far >:]

So I made two sisters named Eve(brunette) and Enae(blonde), and placed them in Bridgeport, which is the town with the most male douchebags, imo. This is just them socializing in front of their "normal" home.

hmm, what's this random door lead to in the garage I wonder?

a set of stairs : O

This is my beautiful dungeon-I even went ahead and included a nice sitting area for Enae and Eve

Eve met Leiko(I think that was his name). He was a very kind NPC...I almost felt bad ]:

It didn't take long for her to lure him into the basement and woohoo...He stayed in there about a day before disappearing(I'm guessing because he is an NPC bartender in the game)

Enae met this guy at her party...he was a jerk and she took great pleasure in luring him into the dungeon

He died after about 3 days from starvation

I decided to set up a large table in the basement to showcase all the killed sims >:] ...only 1 at the moment

I plan on continuing!

Also 2 things:
1) you can only trap main characters in the game...no maids, bartenders, or babysitter type sims because they all disappear out of the cell D:
2)after I romanced a sim in the basement, I made them an enemy(through arguing, breaking up, and stuff), because if you don't then your sims will be very sad when they die!

overall very fun challenge <3

edit: sorry about the terrible quality images D:
Test Subject
#36 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 3:36 AM
A challenge I think I can accomplish >:D
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 6:49 AM
I love your photos, leseera. :D

I don't have The Sims 3, but I'm considering modifying this for Sims 2 just because it sounds really entertaining, in a morbid way. XD It's fun to read about everyone else's challenges, so keep posting about 'em, guys! :D
Test Subject
#38 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 2:24 PM
You could add to it by saying you're required to keep all of the graves in a graveyard behind the house.

That way you'll have a bunch of angry ghosts wandering around your lot, making it a bit more difficult to stay sane.
Test Subject
#39 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 1:22 AM
Quote:
I also recomend keeping only ONE man or woman to look after your child. Its not like you will ever have time to look after it yourself. The chosen person could also be your house hold slave.... MWAHAHAHAHAH (evil laugh)

If you do have a "household slave", and it's a man, can you just have one of the sisters have a baby with them instead of having to adopt an heir?
Test Subject
#40 Old 1st Oct 2019 at 1:59 PM
Kinda want to try this
Page 2 of 2