Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 5:01 AM
ty for this btw though it didn't do me any good, since the only ones i was interested in had expansion packs that i do not have.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 6:42 PM

These two are the parents for the challenge, mom is about a hour or two into pregnancy?
Since the dad is going to be the 'mother' in this case, I have to wait out the pregnancy.
Which gives me time to stalk the hell out of them, I can't wait for their baby X3!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 8:48 PM
How CUTE!
Test Subject
#29 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 8:16 PM
This challenge sounds great! I definitely will try it myself.

I only have one question: with the final heir that becomes a vampire along with the Matriarch, can it either be both heirs of each of the two lines that join her, or would they be married together in the 9th gen so that you have just one heir, but of both lines?

Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 5:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ToxicRainfall
This challenge sounds great! I definitely will try it myself.

I only have one question: with the final heir that becomes a vampire along with the Matriarch, can it either be both heirs of each of the two lines that join her, or would they be married together in the 9th gen so that you have just one heir, but of both lines?

Thanks!
it depends on your story i guess, at least one must become a vampire, marrying them would be an interesting twist though.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 13th Mar 2012 at 4:31 AM
I have put all my challenges on hold until i finish making the world i am working on
Test Subject
#32 Old 26th Sep 2019 at 3:32 PM
Definitely bookmarking this
Page 2 of 2