Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 8:08 PM
Default Wish Challenge
The Wish Challenge
(Sorry if this has been done before I came up with it)
Backstory:
As a child you were always ignored you had siblings who got all the attention and always got what they wanted. Now you have grown up and moved out and have lost all your hopes and dreams, but being as ambitious as you are you have decided to not only start making your dreams come true but to complete every wish you ever wanted!

The main goal of this challenge is to complete as many wishes as you can without canceling any (you will find this can seriously effect your gameplay and keep it interesting)

Start with only 1 sim (can be a boy or girl) and the only required trait is "ambitious" the rest are up to you but just remember your traits can effect your wishes

your score keeping will be your lifetime wishes points and you may spend them as you please

Rules:

You may not cancel out wishes UNLESS!
-the wish becomes glitched and you cannot complete it
-the wish is to get a certain job when you already have one (this does not include a wish to quit your job those must be completed)
-midlife crisis wishes and teen mood swing wishes count as "bonus points" where you don't have to complete them but they count higher towards your score
Any wishes that involve adding a sim to your household (getting married, having a child, etc.) must be completed UNLESS your household is full then you may delete the wish
When you cannot hold anymore promised wishes you may not delete any unpromised wishes you will have to complete a wish before accepting more
The challenge ends when you have completed your lifetime wish (your choice) and you lose the challenge if your sim dies before it is completed or if you delete any wishes that could have been completed

Hope you like it! Let me know if you have any suggestions!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 1:01 AM
This seems like a very interesting way of playing The Sims 3! I'll try it.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 1:19 PM
This is basically the same as the wishacy by Buckey Girl. She has a looong thread on the Sims forum where people post their stories. Her official rules are here, if you're interested.

Absolutely Cuckoo - I'm Surrounded By Idiots
Pollard - a Boolprop EPIC challenge
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 10:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by toxi
This is basically the same as the wishacy by Buckey Girl. She has a looong thread on the Sims forum where people post their stories. Her official rules are here, if you're interested.

Thanks for sharing this, I didn't know there was another challenge out like this but I guess mines a little different