Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#3701 Old 14th Sep 2021 at 4:22 PM
My third generation heir of Riverview's Joy family has died and I've moved on to her children who couldn't wait to move out of a rather unpleasant family life. Marian was a Supernatural sceptic and made her husband, a fairie turn back into human after she gave birth to a fairie son. Then, they had another child, a human girl. Marian was not that smart, didn't finish university and went into the politician career to become mayor and had a secret wish to turn all supernaturals, especially fairies into human sims. She wasn't all that successful since it took a while to raise her alchemy skill and then find enough rubies to make the right potion to be thrown. She was successful with one and then died while dumping her ex-husband's remains in the cemetery. He had died just the day before. Her marriage never recovered after they had their second child and there was intermittent cheating on both sides. They ended up living together and Marian moved into her daughter's bedroom. All in all, a rather sad life.
I'm quite happy doing something like this since I have a tendency to play mostly happy family lives and rely on the game a lot for drama. However, that gets a bit boring. So, off to generation four. The children live together and have the same romantic interest unbeknownst to each other. I'll see if I get her pregnant and how that will affect life at the house. There is enough money to move one of them out if necessary.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#3702 Old 15th Sep 2021 at 6:04 PM
My current save involves the fifth-generation heiress. She's a girly-girl with a mischevious side.

She's dating that McDermott boy...

She uses a banishing spell on Mr. Annoying LLama Mascot...

And then she goes for a broom ride... (By the way, she inherited her powers from her father. Her mother's side of the family didn't have magic, and it's the multi-generational side.)
Test Subject
#3703 Old 20th Sep 2021 at 5:49 PM
Hopefully you don't mind the double post, but it's posted a few days after the above one.

Zelda Weatherby, 6th generation heiress and a tomboy.

Daniel, one of the triplets.

Luna and Zachary are the other two triplets.

The parents lounging on the bed.
Forum Resident
#3704 Old 4th Oct 2021 at 10:07 PM Last edited by Jathom95 : 5th Oct 2021 at 4:30 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Gargoyle Cat
According to a recent clickbait article, TS3 is broken, doesn't work, blah, blah, blah. Ya know, the usual crap said about TS3. What got me about said article was it said that players have to use their imagination because there is a lack of game play in TS3. The way the article was written, it almost sounded like a disgruntled fan of another sims game that I won't mention. With that being said, I guess my imagination is pretty good these days.

I read a similar article, off of a certain Sims fansite. It mentioned the author going back to TS3 to see how it held up in the wake of the most recent packs for TS4, specifically Cottage Living.

All that was said that TS3 did right in comparison was horses, I kid you not. The whole thing was summed up as TS3 sucks because you need a "supercomputer" in 2021 to run all the packs and for that reason alone TS3 is the worst game of the franchise to them. And I'm just like, so are we going to forget the myriad of problems plaguing TS4 besides performance issues? Ugh.

Sorry to get off topic, but I can't stand those kinds of articles.

You have been chosen. They will come soon.
Forum Resident
#3705 Old 9th Oct 2021 at 10:50 PM
I couldn't imagine I had to read a such story progression notification someday. My simself dad was controlled by Police just because he sold some of his personal items in the supermarket when he was out of the building.How abusing Police is in this game really.
I do not know if this story progression story comes from the Nrass SP , an other mod or truly in game one as my game is heavily modded.
I cannot share the pictures with you because most of you does not speak French , so by respect I just told you what's happened.

@Jathom95 How I feel you buddy ! This article is bullshit even though yeah the sims 3 often breaks. Mine is suffering atm I barely play it tonight without it closed down itself.But this is only sims game I got a high interest in playing.

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
Test Subject
#3706 Old 22nd Oct 2021 at 9:50 PM
I got bored with the legacy I'm playing, so I've created a different save file where my character is a modern-day evil queen who took over the town and ruins the lives of the Monte Vista residents. Her name is Regina Altamura. I'll post pics of her later. I'm usually busy with my puppy.
Test Subject
#3707 Old 23rd Oct 2021 at 2:20 PM
This is Regina...

Scholar
#3708 Old 25th Oct 2021 at 3:26 AM
Default I returned to Southport, my tiny edited city
It's been a while. I had a medieval kick and then immediately realized I missed the modern decor. Rather than going urban grunge (which I'm terrible at recreating) I went modern and clean.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#3709 Old 26th Oct 2021 at 1:51 PM
Regina's using the Fire Blast spell to create fires.

Test Subject
#3710 Old 27th Oct 2021 at 1:42 AM

Field Researcher
#3711 Old 29th Oct 2021 at 5:11 AM
Currently I’m playing with a private investigator in Aurora Skies, starting from $0, and she got an opportunity that sounds suspiciously like something for a fortune teller (it called her a psychic!). I couldn’t complete it. Seems I’m not the only one with this bug.
Scholar
#3712 Old 29th Oct 2021 at 5:35 AM
I remember having that problem when I played the private investigator career, which was some time ago. I thought at the time it was because I'd used a mod to play one of my teens as a P.I., but it looks like it's something else EA never fixed.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Forum Resident
#3713 Old 29th Oct 2021 at 11:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mate54
Currently I’m playing with a private investigator in Aurora Skies, starting from $0, and she got an opportunity that sounds suspiciously like something for a fortune teller (it called her a psychic!). I couldn’t complete it. Seems I’m not the only one with this bug.

@mate54 : I also got that problem because that's a huge error code from the game. Ask @Igazor he'll explain you.
So now each time my simself got this opportunity I deny it.
Too bad because I have so much to say about this Llama statue so much interesting storytelling and none of the Pyshic's sims can have this opportunity
and where is the Llama statue? NOWHERE!! even if you search for it in the debug mod, you won't find it !

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
Scholar
#3714 Old 30th Oct 2021 at 1:44 AM Last edited by Elynda : 30th Oct 2021 at 3:36 AM. Reason: correcting spelling
GUARD DUTY AT BRELOR CASTLE.

Private Denzil Penworthy is the newest recruit to the palace guards, and positively the last sim I am adding to the resident 'family'. There are currently 10 (including Lady Zenobia's horse) and any more will be too much of a strain for my game. As well as using these sims for story telling, I like to play with them a bit to develop their characters.

Guardsmen aren't supposed to talk on duty, and he won't so long as I keep him in that pose. I was setting up a scene for a screenshot when Jenny the chambermaid came storming up to criticize him over something. Well, she can natter on all she likes, he won't stir a muscle. Yes, they teach them discipline in the Guards!

I made him Jenny's brother because she has so far flirted with pretty well every adult or teen on the lot. ("There's been far to much canoodling in dark corners around this castle lately," says Duchess Beatrice, Queen Lucy's Aunt. "It's got to stop, do you hear?") So, instead of flirting, Jenny concentrates on nagging her dear brother quite a lot (she has the proper trait, as well as flirty). Between that, and Sergeant Tremaine yelling at him the rest of the time, Denzil might well be wondering if joining the Guards was such a good career move after all.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Top Secret Researcher
#3715 Old 30th Oct 2021 at 6:15 AM Last edited by 310175 : 30th Oct 2021 at 10:59 PM.
My fourth generation of the Joy family in Riverview continues with the drama. After bringing home the offspring of a one-night stand, Tina learns that her brother and room mate Tim just married said one-night stand. Who happens to own pretty much half of Riverview. Needless to say, she kicked them both out. I made them sell all their properties, furnished the Rocker mansion even more lavishly, added a few ridiculously expensive cars and moved them there.
Tina continues to live in one of the ugly beige-brown houses and never wants to see her brother again. She had them over for her son's birthday, and promptly watched her brother's husband flirt with one of the female guests. I do wonder how long that marriage will last. Her brother has the unlucky trait.

ETA: The brother (who is a fairy on his father's side and his shady husband have adopted a werewolf girl!
Scholar
#3716 Old 1st Nov 2021 at 3:14 PM Last edited by Florentzina : 1st Nov 2021 at 3:25 PM.
Ive been playing the last couple of weeks with Sunset Valley.
Because Im only interested in the generations and storyline, Ive on Year 192 with help of Nraas Master Controller aging cheat, but technically on played for only 8 sim weeks/56 days.

In real life, it would be set in the Year 2142 so almost two centuaries after Mortimer was a child. Because Ive to "delete diseased sims (through master controller, not debug mode ) because it get glitchy to have over 500 diseased sims, I think Im currently on generation 10 which has been my game goal since forever. :P

My main household is Goth (but I go through all households).
Camilla Cruz (descendant of Morgana Wolff, nee Cruz) has been through two marriage, first windowed by the Goth/ anddivorced by Frio for the second time and have 6 children with three different men :facepalm:,
the eldest is living with his father,
one child and two toddler/infants are iving with her
one diseased and left an grandson (the blonde child in the pic below)
and one of them is a ghost baby from her first husband
who died when they are end of teenager (she had her first kid in her around 18 in human age) and still want to get married. i will see about that...

I keep supernaturals minimized in my game. But since its the 22th centuary, Im consider slowly adding some plumbots and simbots. Ive been slowly making over the town with more futurustic downloaded building because I hate to build myself.

Some of the former household names has become distinced because there is no heir, while other one are still going strong, mainly Landgraab, Alto, Wolff, Frio and Bunch.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#3717 Old 2nd Nov 2021 at 6:23 PM
I got the game smooth and I play Praveen again. I'm really enjoying the rotation, and I've gotten Nraas to do more or less what I want!
Screenshots
Test Subject
#3718 Old 3rd Nov 2021 at 8:28 PM
Regina strikes again!

Test Subject
#3719 Old 6th Nov 2021 at 11:14 PM
Causing trouble as usual...

Scholar
#3720 Old 7th Nov 2021 at 1:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TomboySimmer16
Causing trouble as usual...

Glad you're enjoying the lightning blast.

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon
Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr
Test Subject
#3721 Old 12th Nov 2021 at 7:25 PM
Another update

Forum Resident
#3722 Old 13th Nov 2021 at 11:38 AM
Quite recently, one of my ghost hunter Natasha, totally abandonned her mission at my Alien's house just because she decided to come back home, letting the poor Aliens with a haunted house.
I don't play her when I saw this.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#3723 Old 14th Nov 2021 at 12:29 AM
Where do I start?

One of my 3rd Generation couples, Chancelor and Mei were married, but she kept flirting with Chancelor's younger brother Keenan. So I thought why don't I have her divorce her husband since perhaps they are not as compatible. After the divorce took its toll, they both began to make amends and I was hoping that maybe they could rekindle their relationship and get remarried. Well, they did rekindle their relationship but also Mei was still flirting with her ex brother-in-law, and on top of that, she started flirting with her ex father-in-law and somehow seduced him enough for him to betray his wife and now they are divorced.

Initially, Mei's ex father-in-law repelled against her romantic advances but somewhere along the way she was able to break that wall down and proceeded to wrap him around her little finger. Oh how she was able to bewitch him eventually.

She kept going back and forth between these three men, so it made sense to me that the ex father-in-law's ex wife, Angelica should declare Mei as a nemesis, so that is what I did. Every time Genesis and Angelica would make up, then here would come Mei to mess everything up again. I got tired of her antics so I ended up kicking everyone out the house as the house was overpopulated anyway and Mei is pregnant with her 2nd child from her ex-husband, Chancelor and Angelica is pregnant with her 11th child from her ex-husband Genesis. The grandparents, their children and their children's children, plus their exes which had added up to 11 Sims in total living in one household.

Thinking that maybe it would be easier for my Sim Genesis to focus if I removed Mei from the household did not do much of anything really, lol. She called him numerous times since she left but they haven't met up that I am aware of yet. I thought, hey, I should just invite her out and see where does this go but a pop-up notification said she was not interested in going out. And I start thinking, see, maybe she's a wanton or rather a homewrecker, or both. Granted though, I didn't check to see if she was actually busy or not for the pop-up to say that. Regardless, I have observed enough of her A.I. to think she doesn't really seem interested in any serious relationships with Genesis, Keenan or Chancelor. She could have been made her move beyond just flirting if that was her aim or so my guess. Mei appears to enjoy her newfound attention and manipulative capabilities. I wonder if Angelica could have said something to her son, Chancelor, which influenced him to treating Mei differently and as retaliation Mei wanted to prove a point or something.

As it stands now the last time I left off, while Genesis and Angelica are on and off concerning being on good terms, it doesn't seem like if I were to remarry them that they would last since Genesis keeps getting beguiled by Mei. And when Mei doesn't get the attention she makes sure to raise the heat to make the men notice her. How many times have I seen Angelica interacting with her husband just for Mei to interrupt and turn her husband's attention to her instead of his wife. It's like watching the attractive forces of two magnets.

Besides that, maybe it could be a routing issue I am not aware of but when I had Angelica visit her son so she could see her granddaughter, Faye, Mei just left. Of course this is something that happens sometimes so not necessarily a red flag. Then her son came home and she was outside ringing the bell and waiting for a long time before I just told her to just leave. The whole time I was seeing them through the window and neither of them would answer the door. Hopefully, as I mentioned before, maybe it was some sort of route fail because if it's not then Mei is more manipulative than I thought.

Keenan watching his mother argue with Mei but of course afterwards he just went back to interacting with Mei. At least she still has a good relationship with Keenan.

Previous Game: Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition (Hard Mode: Y!? All side missions and Riddler trophies/riddles/physical challenges completed in the main campaign.)

Next Game: Batman Arkham Knight
Field Researcher
#3724 Old 14th Nov 2021 at 12:39 AM
I was having a good time with the Goodfellows. Then a neighbor called and offered to give a puppy to us. So I went over to their house, chatted, then picked a puppy and. Tried to go home with it. But. Its mood was red. And there was a small set of stairs. So the puppy whined "the stairs are too big! Can't route!" and Pip tried to pick the puppy up. "Don't pick me up I'm angry!" Puppy. Puppy is starving, and needs to destroy something, and is exhausted. But its fate is to die on the front porch of the neighbor I just adopted her from?

I'm a young adult in poor health, trying to heal enough to complete my goals.
This is the song that never ends ~ It goes on and on my friends ~
my first ToT Challenge (which is actually indefinitely hiatus, I'm in a different TOT hood now)
Test Subject
#3725 Old 20th Nov 2021 at 12:19 AM
I started a side save in Deery Meadows. I've set up the town beforehand. Here are my main sims, (left to right) Celestia, Luna, and Discord.
Page 149 of 162