Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Nov 2020 at 2:32 PM
Default WCIF Leander Belgraves' Fairy Roofs?
Hi! First time poster here so sorry if I do this incorrectly. I've been searching EVERYWHERE for a download link for these roof conversions but its always a dead end. Theres still a tumblr post for the set but the download link doesn't work. Clearly its not being hosted by Mega anymore, but I was wondering if anyone had an alternative working link or the files themselves?

Note: I'm specifically looking for the fairy roof conversions, not the fairy outdoor set by the same creator (although that file seems to be gone too.)

If any of you have any info on this you'll literally be saving my life, thank you in advance <3

>> The tumblr post in question <<
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Nov 2020 at 1:24 AM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Nov 2020 at 1:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Saku12
https://simfileshare.net/download/561955/

i could KISS you thank you so much!!! <3
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Jul 2023 at 11:12 AM
Other his sets is gone too, he took them off (because of someone who did not respected his TOU) and those can't be found nowhere anymore. It would be se nice to have other fairy sets too.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Aug 2023 at 6:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Yavannah
Other his sets is gone too, he took them off (because of someone who did not respected his TOU) and those can't be found nowhere anymore. It would be se nice to have other fairy sets too.

I think these are it? Don't play much Sims 4 so I can't check.
"Fairy Outdoor Set"
"Fairy Living Set"
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Nov 2023 at 9:39 PM Last edited by FrancesWeyr : 5th Nov 2023 at 12:45 AM. Reason: answer
Quote: Originally posted by Candybang
Hi! First time poster here so sorry if I do this incorrectly. I've been searching EVERYWHERE for a download link for these roof conversions but its always a dead end. Theres still a tumblr post for the set but the download link doesn't work. Clearly its not being hosted by Mega anymore, but I was wondering if anyone had an alternative working link or the files themselves?

Note: I'm specifically looking for the fairy roof conversions, not the fairy outdoor set by the same creator (although that file seems to be gone too.)

If any of you have any info on this you'll literally be saving my life, thank you in advance <3

>> The tumblr post in question <<

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know where he converted these from ?

Okay, I figured out these are variations of the "Tented Bochka Roof Topper" from the "Mother Russia" set from the Store. Still would be neat to know if someone did these modifications for Sims 3 too.