Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Auto PC

by Lodakai Posted 1st Oct 2014 at 2:13 AM - Updated 22nd Jan 2016 at 5:52 AM by Lodakai : Update 1.13 DEC4

147 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 76 Feedback Posts, 70 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 2:19 AM
Thank god for you and this!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 2:23 AM
I had to come out of lurk mode to say thanks for this mod. Now I can have computers and still get my sims to do other things. Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 2:38 AM
This will solve multiple problems! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 2:43 AM
Thank goodness for this! Now I can have my sims do other things instead of making sure they stay off of the computer!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 2:56 AM
I've been waiting for a mod like this ever since I first got the game. Thanks for all your hard work.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 2:58 AM
Thank you. I have needed this. Every time one of the adult sims needs the computer to obtain a goal, one of the kids seem to be on the computer.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 3:06 AM
Finally! I no longer have to move the computer to "family inventory" every time I'm done doing something on it!! THANK YOU :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 3:07 AM
Much appreciated. had to buy a pc when one member had to use one then sell it or the household would fight over it....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 3:10 AM
Another much need no autonomy mod I want. Thank you for your hard work.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 3:11 AM
I would actually love to see no autonomous with books bcus my sims go to that more than anything which is really annoying. Especially when they don't put it back. They either leave the book sitting out or place it on the bookshelf instead of in it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 3:12 AM
Thank you, a hundred times, thank you! I was ready to start committing mass Sim homicide. ...Simicide?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 3:32 AM
What a great day it is in Simville..I really didnt want to have a computer in any of my houses because they acted like ME in real life :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 3:34 AM Last edited by Marjia : 1st Oct 2014 at 4:03 AM.
THANK YOU! That was so annoying, and i hope it works.

UPDATE: extracted to mod folder and rebooted computer. Started the game and the first thing my sim did was go to the computer. :(
what did i do wrong?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 4:30 AM
Thats exactly what I need,Thank you!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 4:41 AM
Thank you for making this
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 5:20 AM
Thanks for that, it is a wonderful idea!
Would it be possible to make some exceptions for this mod, like people with Geek trait or on Oracle/Tech Guru career?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 6:31 AM
I appreciate all of your gratitude.. my grandfather passed away today, it was a real pick me up. Don't be sad about this news though, he lived a long life and was happy.
It was very good to hear from all of you.

I can make exceptions for some usage, but I don't know how I can make exceptions for certain traits at this point. It may be possible with scripts, but I will have to collaborate with someone who is more familiar with python. I will look into it.

When an engineer says that something can't be done, it's a code phrase that means it's not fun to do.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 6:39 AM
OMG thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 6:53 AM
It seems my sim still wants to play games on the computer. I'm sure I installed it correctly. Oh well, Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 7:58 AM
First of all, thank you very much for this mod! I had been forced to remove all computers from my house.
But I can't try your mod until tonight and I've a question: this mod also affects the sims guests who come to my house?
Thanks again! ;-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 8:27 AM
thank you. got sick of having to remove my PC whenever company came to visit.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 8:37 AM
this is a must have mod for every sims game I've had
Scholar
#24 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 9:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lady Ivory
What a great day it is in Simville..I really didnt want to have a computer in any of my houses because they acted like ME in real life

Lol this was very funny....
Scholar
THANKS POST
#25 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 9:16 AM
Thanks for this mod.
Page 1 of 6