Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Gated Community

by TwistedMexi Posted 26th Jan 2017 at 9:52 AM - Updated 15th May 2017 at 2:55 AM by TwistedMexi

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 17th May 2017 at 5:05 PM
No, it doesn't work 1.29. Pls, update this mod)
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 1:47 PM Last edited by DrHouse93 : 5th Jun 2017 at 2:13 PM.
It doesn't work with me, either. My Sims were hanging out in a Nightclub I placed in Forgotten Hollow, when Diego Lobo and Can't Remember Her Name showed up, not stopped by the fact that in FH was still night at 11 PM (I'm also using your Eternal Night on FH mod, which is working flawlessly)

EDIT: Tested again, it works with random walk-bys, but it doesn't on community lots. Is this intended? Can you upload a version which blocks them from spawning in community lots, too? (if it's possible and you want, of course)
Test Subject
#28 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 9:12 PM
Hope this mod is updated soon.
Test Subject
#29 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 9:22 AM
This mod is not work after jungle adventure release.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 1:43 PM
Does not work anymore normal Sims are wandering around as of June 18th 2018 patch and Seasons.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 3:56 AM
Just bought the vampire pack and this was one of the first mods recommended! I updated it w some tweaking... Instead of a set number of walkbys, it'll be a lottery (up to 8 at night; 2 during the day). I don't have a lot of vampires in my save yet, so this was to (hopefully) reduce monotony.
For those wanting a late night snack, there's a version for the fake vamps to show up at night around 10-ish (but only the real vampires are there after midnight).
Attached files:
File Type: zip  VampireGatedCommunityUpdate.zip (2.6 KB, 291 downloads)
Field Researcher
#32 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 2:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lemememeringue
Just bought the vampire pack and this was one of the first mods recommended! I updated it w some tweaking... Instead of a set number of walkbys, it'll be a lottery (up to 8 at night; 2 during the day). I don't have a lot of vampires in my save yet, so this was to (hopefully) reduce monotony.
For those wanting a late night snack, there's a version for the fake vamps to show up at night around 10-ish (but only the real vampires are there after midnight).

Thanks a bunch.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 21st Nov 2018 at 3:18 AM
Such a needed mod! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 3:05 PM
Does this still work with the newest patch (Nov 2018) and Get Famous?
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 9:54 PM
Someone update this WITHOUT tweaking it. Just the original file but updated to work with the latest version of the game. lemememeringue ruined it.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 24th Apr 2019 at 11:12 AM
Updated for seasons and up, with just a minor tweak... there is no one around during daytime now, because vampires with no sun immunity were walking under the sun.
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  tmex-VampireGatedCommunity-Updated24-04-2019byZero.7z (1.4 KB, 57 downloads)
Description: update
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 24th Apr 2019 at 4:37 PM
Unfortunately, it does not work for me mortals still appear without being invited

Sorry for my english I write with google translator
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 24th Apr 2019 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hippy70
Unfortunately, it does not work for me mortals still appear without being invited

Sorry for my english I write with google translator

Do you have some other mod like bienchen83 "dogs walker in other worlds" or similar? When I tested the mod, I was getting mortals around due to that mod.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 11:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zer0_
Do you have some other mod like bienchen83 "dogs walker in other worlds" or similar? When I tested the mod, I was getting mortals around due to that mod.

I also have this mod and have it removed now At night, only vampires come and from early morning 6 o'clock only mortals come
should that be so ?
and thank you for your effort
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 2:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hippy70
I also have this mod and have it removed now At night, only vampires come and from early morning 6 o'clock only mortals come
should that be so ?
and thank you for your effort

Nope.. after some days I started to have mortals in forgotten hollows too.. I'm looking into it.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 5:15 PM
It should work now, I tested it a bit and the only mortal in forgotten hollows were my played sims... I don't know why they spawn regardless.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  tmex-VampireGatedCommunity-Updated25-04-2019byZero.zip (1.5 KB, 200 downloads)
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 27th Jun 2019 at 11:55 PM
So.. I was still getting people around Forgotten Hollow during rainy days, snowy days and holydays.. turns out, there is another XML to modify, and I modified it too. I'm posting this as an addon, the other file shouldn't need updating.. I will probably merge the two but for now, put this inside your mod folder alongside the other one. It shouldn't be needed if you don't have season.
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  VampireGatedCommunityADDONbyZero.7z (2.2 KB, 262 downloads)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#43 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 5:44 AM
Thank you, Zero, for the update. It's much appreciated.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 3rd Aug 2019 at 11:14 PM
Thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 16th Aug 2019 at 5:46 PM
Does this work with the new update?
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 11th Sep 2019 at 3:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zer0_
So.. I was still getting people around Forgotten Hollow during rainy days, snowy days and holydays.. turns out, there is another XML to modify, and I modified it too. I'm posting this as an addon, the other file shouldn't need updating.. I will probably merge the two but for now, put this inside your mod folder alongside the other one. It shouldn't be needed if you don't have season.

Hi there and thanks for updating. Do you have the new pack Realm of Magic? If so, would you consider making a mod like this so regular Sims do not go to the magic world?
Test Subject
#47 Old 25th Oct 2019 at 1:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SHOWER_SCREAM
Hi there and thanks for updating. Do you have the new pack Realm of Magic? If so, would you consider making a mod like this so regular Sims do not go to the magic world?

There is one here: https://www.patreon.com/user/posts?...%20Magic%20Mods
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 15th Jun 2020 at 7:47 AM
anyone know if this mod still working for eco life?
Page 2 of 2