Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated Sept 1, 2008 - Stair Mod to Allow Puppies Kitten and Toddler to use Them - Requested

by rebecah Posted 1st May 2008 at 1:03 AM - Updated 29th Oct 2008 at 5:48 PM by rebecah : Added Spiral Stair Mod for Apartments EP

121 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 112 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Field Researcher
#26 Old 1st May 2008 at 10:13 PM
The greatness of this is beyond words. Thank you!
Test Subject
#27 Old 2nd May 2008 at 1:33 AM
OMG!!!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you. you have no idea how long ive been waiting for this and just like you i dont play houses with stairs for the very same reasons you gave or i just never buy a puppy for a house with stairs which is unfair for my poor simmies. once again THANK YOU!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 2nd May 2008 at 1:30 AM Last edited by JLonier : 2nd May 2008 at 9:02 AM. Reason: is not feedback
You are a goddess of Modding! This is a super-crazy-awesome mod that I have been waiting for for a really long time! 4 thumbs up for you!

The height of innovation sometimes comes at the peak of laziness.
Test Subject
#29 Old 2nd May 2008 at 3:19 AM Last edited by JLonier : 2nd May 2008 at 3:01 PM. Reason: is not feedback
What would we do without you Rebecah? Your creations are fantastic! Thank you from me and my Sim families for giving us the things Maxis couldn't. Yea Rebecah!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 2nd May 2008 at 3:57 AM
Aw cute.

Very good indeed. Puppies stuck out from stairs are very annoyed...
Forum Resident
#31 Old 2nd May 2008 at 4:44 AM
This is just the cutest thing! Thanks so much, Rebecah. You always do a lovely job with fixing the things that Maxis forgot to put in. ;]
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 2nd May 2008 at 8:20 AM
Thanks sooooo much, this is truly terrific!!!! I was the same, couldn't use stairs, now I am letting loose, and all my sims will be so grateful for it!!!!

Dooglebear
Test Subject
#33 Old 2nd May 2008 at 10:25 AM
Great job TY! What a great mod! I just sat back and watched the kittens from one of my sim families run up and down the porch steps and play in the yard...you've made my game not only more realistic but lots more fun to watch LOL
Instructor
#34 Old 2nd May 2008 at 11:24 AM
This is great, thanks. Are you able to make Sims go out of the swimming-pool using the animation of the object Lag-roll? Kidding.
Thanks bunches.
Test Subject
#35 Old 2nd May 2008 at 12:38 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you -- oh, and in case you didn't get the message: THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

You are simply amazing.
Scholar
#36 Old 2nd May 2008 at 1:08 PM
Excellent work, Rebecah! Your talent is much appreciated! Thanks!
Test Subject
#37 Old 2nd May 2008 at 2:38 PM
Wonderful! Thank you so much. Now my sims won't have to carry each and every puppy outside to pee.
Alchemist
#38 Old 2nd May 2008 at 3:10 PM
I love it, it is so lovely! Thanks,
To all who need to know, this mod also works with Targas stairs, it just looks a little funny, because they walk up and down like there was a stairway!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 2nd May 2008 at 3:45 PM
I agree I would like a version that only allows puppies/kittens to use stairs. I like that I can confine toddlers upstairs or downstairs. It makes it easier to hunt them down for potty training/ putting in high chair/ putting in crib/ keeping away from toilet (ew.)
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 2nd May 2008 at 7:44 PM
Thank you so much for this! :D

Live. Laugh. Love. Sim.
Test Subject
#41 Old 2nd May 2008 at 9:22 PM
I'd also love to see a puppies/kittens only version of this mod, I don't particularly want my toddlers using the stairs

great mod though regardless
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 2nd May 2008 at 11:32 PM
Thank you!! This bugged the hell out of me . . .
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 3rd May 2008 at 1:41 PM
WOW Good job Becky! Way to go!

YouTube? Check out my channel: AlphaWolfKodi
Interested in Balto? Balto Home

"A bone to a dog is not charity. Charity is the bone shared with the dog, when you are just as hungry as the dog." -Jack London
Test Subject
#44 Old 3rd May 2008 at 5:06 PM
I have always wondered if there was a mod like this.
This makes me so happy.
I also try now to have houses with stairs, because, my sims end up leaving the toddlers up stairs, and i lose them, haha.
Thank you so much.
Can't wait to see my cuties crawling the stairs <3
Instructor
#45 Old 3rd May 2008 at 6:58 PM
omg, this is awesome, love it, wow wow wow. Thank you zillions.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 4th May 2008 at 1:32 AM
This is one of the "Must Have!" - Global Mods, what i have in my game.

Excellent idea and thank you for sharing this.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 4th May 2008 at 7:32 PM
It was so annoying not being able to have the babies (human and animal) use the stairs! This is perfect, Thanks!

Curiousity was framed, ignorance killed the cat.
Field Researcher
#48 Old 5th May 2008 at 4:19 PM
Thank you so much!! Best mod EVER!!
Field Researcher
#49 Old 6th May 2008 at 1:11 AM
Oh wow- this looks very cool!

I was wondering; does this mod check that the Toddlers know how to walk (like your previous mod could) before letting them use the stairs? I loved that (it gave a great incentive to learning to walk) & was hoping I could upgrade to this one & not loose that feature.

-ZW

**** Leader of the MoonBats! ****
Instructor
#50 Old 6th May 2008 at 4:49 AM
Thanks so much!
Page 2 of 5