Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(Deprecated! See description for info)Height Slider and Shorter Teens Mod v1.97

by simmythesim Posted 8th Jul 2015 at 4:45 AM - Updated 2nd Feb 2016 at 7:02 PM by simmythesim

491 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 289 Feedback Posts, 201 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 20
Mad Poster
#176 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 8:44 PM
simmythesim, you must have the patience of a saint with all these people asking if the Teen height can be seperated from the slider. I do wish people would read things before asking questions.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#177 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 9:33 PM
i love this mod, a little problem is see is a lot of the tall sims have there arms bent a little and a lot of short sims, mainly the girls have large hips.
Test Subject
#178 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 10:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
simmythesim, you must have the patience of a saint with all these people asking if the Teen height can be seperated from the slider. I do wish people would read things before asking questions.

oh my gosh, i know what you mean! i feel bad for simmythesim! everyone's asking simmythesim if they could separate the sliders or to move the slider to somewhere else or something. everyone should chill out because this mod came out 2 days ago and its going to take a looong time to make it absolutely perfect where everybody's happy. i wish simmythesim the best
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#179 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VentusMatt
Tried 1.6 and I'll stick with 1.5 not a big fan on the smaller feet fot the teen's new default and not really bothered by the slight hovering/sinking.
I'll fix this problem soon! I'll make it so that the feet slider has no effect any more.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#180 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsObsessed
Can you separate the teen hight and the hight slider files? Id rather just have the shorter teens than the hight slider

Have you read the description? Specifically the first sentence?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#181 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 11:30 PM
THANK YOU so much for this amazing mod! You are a genius and you have done the community a great service!!! No longer will the police come and haul my sim away when he accidentally tries to flirt with a teen haha.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#182 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 12:20 AM
Best Mod Ever. Tysm
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#183 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 12:21 AM
@simmythesim: Please go work for EA. -->http://careersearch.ea.com/

They need someone who gets that teens look like freaks at 6 ft tall in The Sims. If you can do it, why can't they? Because YOU are not on the EA team.

This is one of the most important mods out for TS4 now. Super tall teens can finally be a thing of the past. This quells one of my biggest complaints about TS4. Just a really necessary mod. Thank you!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#184 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 12:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AwfulArchdemon
@simmythesim: Please go work for EA. -->http://careersearch.ea.com/

They need someone who gets that teens look like freaks at 6 ft tall in The Sims. If you can do it, why can't they? Because YOU are not on the EA team.

This is one of the most important mods out for TS4 now. Super tall teens can finally be a thing of the past. This quells one of my biggest complaints about TS4. Just a really necessary mod. Thank you!

I'm just as old as the beginning of the teen stage, by the way. So no, I can't work for EA yet, but maybe 10 years into the future.
Test Subject
#185 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 12:27 AM
I LOVE this mod! Which version works the best? I've tested a few.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#186 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 12:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JSterling76
I LOVE this mod! Which version works the best? I've tested a few.

The latest version is always the best.
Test Subject
#187 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 12:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmythesim
The latest version is always the best.

Which one is that?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#188 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 12:55 AM
I have the patience of a, well impatient person in real life, but here, for people to like the mod, the creator also has to be nice!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#189 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 12:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JSterling76
Which one is that?
It's currently 1.6, but I plan on releasing a new update a few hours from now.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#190 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gh0stic
this mod is amazing but im hesitant to use it since my sims feet are wonky sizes and makes them look disproportionate :/
have you tried adding the slider to the hands?
perhaps this way we dont have deformation on feet sizes and as far as i know hands do not have a slider so this would be their only slider.

I've fixed this in v1.7!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#191 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Foamo
Firstly, glad something like this has finally shown and very thankful that you're the one to bring it to us. I feel it's WIP at the moment but can't wait to see what more you can do with updates.

Using 1.5:
- Is it possible to fix the feet size, at the lowest teen height the feet become small and obvious where I can't ignore them. (A way to keep them normal sized and not shrink when changing height?)
- Is it possible to make an optional version or include in the main version an even lower teen height? Sims 3 height or near that? I still feel it's not low enough and only asking for a tad bit more if possible.
- Ever thought about a neck height slider too? We can adjust neck width but not height.

I've disabled the feet slider for now.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#192 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 1:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Foamo
Thank you, hope it can be done.

I've made teens shorter in the new version!
Field Researcher
#193 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 1:42 AM
simmythesim, you must have the patience of a saint with all these people asking if the Teen height can be separated from the slider. I do wish people would read things before asking questions.

Preach it Menaceman. Half of all the post asking the same questions over and over. LOL.
Simmy
Just Dropping in to give you Kudos. No critique or demands. Gonna be happy with what ever you produce cause it is a hell of a lot better than not having it at all. Hang in there,
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#194 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 2:12 AM
This is freakin awesome! I knew I wasn't the only one who thought there should be a height slider. Thank you SO much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#195 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 4:41 AM
Thank You!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#196 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 5:03 AM
Thank you so much for this mod, I can see you are still hard at work with it as I see many more updates and the updates are improving the mod thank you
Lab Assistant
#197 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 5:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmythesim
Have you read the description? Specifically the first sentence?

Yes I did, you have a version thats just a hight slider but but none thats just the shorter teens

Visit my tumblr
The Historical Sim
http://unsinkablejoe.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#198 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 5:30 AM
HOOOORAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!*happy dance* THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! *shake your hand violently*
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#199 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 5:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsObsessed
Yes I did, you have a version thats just a hight slider but but none thats just the shorter teens

"No, I can't make shorter teens without the height slider, please stop asking." from the description.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#200 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 5:50 AM
version 1.8 is perfect thank you so much!!!
Page 8 of 20