Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Aug 2021 at 9:51 AM
Default Non-Default Face Templates Help
(I hope I'm posting in the right section) So I've attempted learning how to turn face defaults I like into non defaults via these tutorials off and on, but because I'm a visual learner, as in learning by pictures, this has been an incredibly frustrating experience. So this lead to me asking a few questions:

1) do I need to extract the GMND, CRES, and SHPE files alongside GMDC?
2) it says to fix TGI and add ##0x1C0532FA! afterwards. I do that with the GMDC but not the other three because the ##0x1C0532FA! is still there, I didn't replace the files like I would with GMDC
3) is there any other method out there for this? I know it's a time-consuming, but rewarding, process but something's not clicking with me in order to get past step #2

It may seem obvious to others so forgive me, I have trouble learning from, for lack of better words, vague instructions. If anyone can offer advice it would be a great help, this has been something I've wanted to accomplish for a while now.

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Aug 2021 at 4:01 PM Last edited by ClaudetteCorleone : 31st Aug 2021 at 5:23 PM.
Hi!
1) Extract only the GMDC
2) You still should do that, otherwise it won't work (they all have different processes)
3) I don't think so. You can follow this other tutorial by Dominiquex's here (It elaborates more)

Edit: Sorry, didn't notice you linked the other tutorial.

Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Aug 2021 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ClaudetteCorleone
Hi!
1) Extract only the GMDC
2) You still should do that, otherwise it won't work (they all have different processes)
3) I don't think so. You can follow this other tutorial by Dominiquex's here (It elaborates more)

Edit: Sorry, didn't notice you linked the other tutorial.

Thank you for your response Claudette! I think I understand the first part now, you cleared up the first set of questions I had , I'll have to go back and experiment later on.

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Sep 2021 at 1:36 AM
No problem! Good luck!