Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Oct 2021 at 2:40 AM
Default Submenu Not Showing Up on Object
Hello!
My friend and I are working on a project together, and I ran into an issue I've never had before. I'm trying to add submenus to the object, but my menus don't show up at all in-game. Does anyone know where I did something wrong with this object? I've attached the problematic file below.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  neosimi-tinkle-pizzawarmer.rar (490.3 KB, 8 downloads)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th Oct 2021 at 3:57 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 8th Oct 2021 at 4:07 AM.
You have to edit both the "Pie Menu Strings" and "Pie Menu Functions"

Make sure all of them get the proper "action BHAV" (your object in particular seem to use the "0x2001" for all the "buy pizza" strings)
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#3 Old 8th Oct 2021 at 12:36 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Oct 2021 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
Hello!
You will want the instance of your ttab and tta to match the InteractionTableID in the objd.

This may also be of interest, Fixing the catalog thumbnail and Fixing the bounding mesh.

Hi

I tried this (and I also double-checked my ttab and tta instance numbers) but now all I have is the "view" option. (also to respond to some other feedback I got: for now I just have the pie menu functions pointing to "view" because I wanted to focus on why the options weren't showing up at all in-game). I've attached the updated file. Thoughts?
Attached files:
File Type: rar  neosimi-tinkle-pizzawarmer.rar (490.5 KB, 4 downloads)
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#5 Old 16th Oct 2021 at 11:48 AM
@flufybunn I think there was some confusion. The instance of the tta and ttab should be the same value as the InteractionTable ID of the OBJD, not the instance number of the OBJD.

Change the Instance of the OBJD back to 0x000041A7, then change the value in the InteractionTable ID to 2. Your menus should then show properly.
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Oct 2021 at 10:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
@flufybunn I think there was some confusion. The instance of the tta and ttab should be the same value as the InteractionTable ID of the OBJD, not the instance number of the OBJD.

Change the Instance of the OBJD back to 0x000041A7, then change the value in the InteractionTable ID to 2. Your menus should then show properly.

Sorry I'm still having issues. Now I just have multiple "views" in the pie menu and no submenus. I did get to fix the thumbnail and the bounding mesh with no issues though. I've attached the new file.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  neosimi-tinkle-pizzawarmer.rar (470.8 KB, 2 downloads)