Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sim Air Flight 815

by crocobaura Posted 10th May 2007 at 12:33 AM - Updated 7th Sep 2008 at 9:38 PM by crocobaura

306 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 269 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 12 of 13
Test Subject
#276 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 2:09 AM
I realize that all the comments here are from so long ago, but I feel like this is the only place I could ask...

First of all, this is simply beautiful. I am in LOVE with it. But I just have this one problem-- I'm having problems uploading the .txt file for the stairs. I'm using scriptorium, and for some reason, when I go to either extract it or place it into my Scriptorium_ModularStairs folder, I keep getting an error code from Winrar, asking me break the operation. Can you please help me with this? I am truly in love with this and I need it for my machinima project, and I'm afraid that it's not working and I won't be able to use the set. ]:

Thank you in advance!!

~Melissa
Test Subject
#277 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 2:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xXTheVampireDiariesXx
yeah, me too !
but i can't find the staircase

Are you having the same problem as to not being able to install the .txt file for the stairs? (I can't seem to figure it out for the life of me. )
Banned
THANKS POST
#278 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 1:42 AM
Omg!!!!!!!!!!! I Love It!!!!! I Can't Stop Hitting The Shift Key!!!!! I Luv It!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#279 Old 13th Mar 2012 at 8:55 PM
I didnt download it just because I mostly make sets for sims 2, its BECAUSE of the HARD WORK your put into this! Thank you for making this and i hope you get tons of viewers!

One problem - Loads of people have asked about stairs problems, Can you try and reply crocobuara?Thanks xo.

Ps: Im A BOY.
Pss: Shush ya mush. YES I put xo, I LOVE DOING IT ;D
Test Subject
#280 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 10:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DanielRadcliffe
I didnt download it just because I mostly make sets for sims 2, its BECAUSE of the HARD WORK your put into this! Thank you for making this and i hope you get tons of viewers!

One problem - Loads of people have asked about stairs problems, Can you try and reply crocobuara?Thanks xo.

Ps: Im A BOY.
Pss: Shush ya mush. YES I put xo, I LOVE DOING IT ;D

It's easy. As you can see, the stairs aren't decompressed yet. Simply extract it to your desktop, then drag it to your Sims 2 downloads
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#281 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 7:55 PM
Finally, an airplane. Makes me want to build an airport around it. Thakns for posting this. This will be a great addition to any sims movies or shows posted on youtube. Now, let's see you make some commuter trains. Perhaps Railroad trains like Amtrak, Metro North and Long Island Railroad or an MTA subway train. That would be cool.
Test Subject
#282 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 1:23 AM
I LOVE it, but unfortunately, I can't download .rar. DO you think you could make it .zip for me? I love it BTW::))

Music is poetry with personality. ~Ross Lynch
Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real? ~Albus Dumbledore
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#283 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 8:22 PM
Um, can you use the airplane as a home? (because I have seasons)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#284 Old 24th Jun 2012 at 6:45 PM
PLEASE MAKE A zip FILE FOR THIS! i realy like this and want this in my game but i cant extract rar files.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#285 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 1:08 PM
Thanks i really need this.
Test Subject
#286 Old 7th Dec 2012 at 8:08 PM
I'm having problems with the lot where is the airplane, when I click on the installation icon it says: "the specified path does not exist, check the path and try again." Please fix this, I really want this lot. I will be very thankful if you reply this message. BTW: I love your work!!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#287 Old 5th Apr 2013 at 4:10 PM
I absolutely love planes. I want to become a pilot when I'm older so this is amazing. This plane looks slightly like a B747 as well.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#288 Old 21st Apr 2013 at 6:51 PM
Looks very nice. This is something I can potentially use in a video I want to make.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#289 Old 24th Apr 2013 at 4:15 AM
I dont see why you can't make it fly, like the helicopter. It could be like a plan that rises than takes off. I want to make a military base so I want a fighter jet that can do that too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#290 Old 24th Apr 2013 at 4:17 AM
You need WinRAR to extract rar files btw
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#291 Old 8th Feb 2014 at 8:06 PM
Please do this for the sims 3 !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#292 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 9:22 AM
the best,fantastic
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#293 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 11:22 AM
Hi! where do i find the whole plane? i mean the outside design , i have found the things inside, but not the plane awesome job by the way!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#294 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 3:55 PM
wooooooow
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#295 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 12:13 PM
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks...thanks....!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#296 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 3:50 PM
Simply FANTASTIC! And I just can't wait to use that!!! (gosh, I had never said before!) 8D Seriously thanks, thanx, x,x,x...
Test Subject
#297 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 4:32 PM
Default overhead bins
I love the plane, but for some reason the overhead bins appear as cake of some sort. everything else works fine.

So, i hope I can get it fixed soon, but i need some

Thanks!
:D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#298 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 2:50 PM
LOLS
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#299 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 2:42 PM
GOOD ENJOY
THANKS POST