Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sim Air Flight 815

by crocobaura Posted 10th May 2007 at 12:33 AM - Updated 7th Sep 2008 at 9:38 PM by crocobaura

306 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 269 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 13
Test Subject
#101 Old 13th May 2007 at 3:42 PM
Well, couln't resist to use it for another episode of my story. But i noticed a little flaw. Nothing serious but it can be irratating. I call it 'the curse of the last row'. See the pictures and have a look about the guy in the red circle.

There is one row missing in the front view.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#102 Old 13th May 2007 at 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wongfoo2003
Well, couln't resist to use it for another episode of my story. But i noticed a little flaw. Nothing serious but it can be irratating. I call it 'the curse of the last row'. See the pictures and have a look about the guy in the red circle.
There is one row missing in the front view.

Lol, you made the floor too long or you didn't place the plane properly. From your pictures, I think that the last two sqaures must be showing quite unaesthetically through the tail of the plane. you should read the building instructions, the floor must be 26 tiles long and 6 tiles wide, and the stairs must be placed on the 7th tile from the front of the plane. After that you can partition it as you like. I'm attaching pictures to show that it there's no last row curse. :D

Test Subject
#103 Old 13th May 2007 at 9:39 PM
amazing.
so realistic.
Test Subject
#104 Old 13th May 2007 at 10:04 PM
Incredible work!!! Very very realistic plane! I've never see something like that! Tahnk you so much for sharing it!!
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 13th May 2007 at 10:27 PM
flight 815?
now i just need to find some LOST sims to put on this flight...

great job
Forum Resident
#106 Old 14th May 2007 at 2:37 AM
uh this is hot!

Life is random - expect the unexpected!
Sims 3 Creations
Lab Assistant
#107 Old 14th May 2007 at 3:14 AM
This is a very creative idea and must of taken quite a bit of time to create but i wont download it because i mostly build houses, thanks a lot though!!
Test Subject
#108 Old 14th May 2007 at 5:56 AM
I loved this so much, I made a little mini tour with some footage of the interior with some airplane ambience (some is cheesey lol), but anyways Awsome Job!

Jpro07's Tour: http://purekinesis.com/Movies/jpro07/SimAirTour.wmv
Field Researcher
#109 Old 14th May 2007 at 6:37 AM
Wow this is very cool. I wish my friends started to play TS2 they love airplanes. This is wonderful!

ılı.------Volume------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop
Top Secret Researcher
#110 Old 14th May 2007 at 4:33 PM
I love this idea, but an idea for something like this could be to have an invisible roof (of course i have no idea where this could be found. but i'm sure there is one) for seasons users. (this is a thanks/feedback)
Test Subject
#111 Old 14th May 2007 at 7:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crocobaura
Lol, you made the floor too long or you didn't place the plane properly. From your pictures, I think that the last two sqaures must be showing quite unaesthetically through the tail of the plane. you should read the building instructions, the floor must be 26 tiles long and 6 tiles wide, and the stairs must be placed on the 7th tile from the front of the plane. After that you can partition it as you like. I'm attaching pictures to show that it there's no last row curse. :D

Having a closer look to your pictures i noticed my mistake. I gave to much space to the first class. Thank you for the quick answer and the pictures.
Test Subject
#112 Old 14th May 2007 at 10:08 PM
absolutely amazing! you are so brilliant!
Lab Assistant
#113 Old 14th May 2007 at 11:36 PM
ah great never thought of one unflyable but able to use! great job!

B.B.s Back!!! See this Thread: http://www.modthesims2.com/member/showthread.php?t=264996
Keep your eyes peeled for my new medieval goodies set
P.S. I will Not be Retiring
Forum Resident
#114 Old 15th May 2007 at 12:41 AM
Stunning, gourgeous, amazing! <3

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Lab Assistant
#115 Old 16th May 2007 at 1:40 AM
*jawdrop*

...absolutely amazing. Wonderful work, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#116 Old 16th May 2007 at 2:46 AM
That is absolutely amazing! Thanks 4 sharing!

Joy
True Image Of Happiness

a.k.a. Small Town Sim
#117 Old 16th May 2007 at 2:53 PM
Wow that is absolutely amazing!!!
Test Subject
#118 Old 16th May 2007 at 6:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bubby bob
ah great never thought of one unflyable but able to use! great job!

Who says it cann't fly? Mine does. Pictures will follow.
Instructor
#119 Old 16th May 2007 at 8:09 PM
WOW! Amazing! Fantastic! Work. Thank you Very much for making this.
Test Subject
#120 Old 17th May 2007 at 11:04 AM
It looks amazing...! really good
Lab Assistant
#121 Old 17th May 2007 at 6:23 PM
I don't know if I would ever actually use this in my game, but I'm very impressed by how well done it is! Good job! I will definitely check out your other downloads.
Test Subject
#122 Old 17th May 2007 at 10:58 PM
There is only one word for this! WOW!!!
Test Subject
#123 Old 17th May 2007 at 11:28 PM
As i promised: the flying plane. And this isn't the small one.

Well, yes, it is only the empty plane. How do i do that? I guess you know how to use the 'move_objects' cheat? Ok! Find a plain square and put a two-storey column on it. Move another column on top of the first one and finally add the plane above the second column. Then remove both column and you got the illusion of the flying plane. That makes a great effect in a story.
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#124 Old 17th May 2007 at 11:54 PM
This one of the coolest things I have seen! Thanks for sharing!

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Test Subject
#125 Old 18th May 2007 at 1:30 AM
I have wanted like this since the start of playing the sims 2! Thank you! I hope someone dose some recolors of real airlines!
Page 5 of 13