Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'Dressed To Kill' - 3 Vampy outfits! (Updated-Fixed Mesh)

by Sentate Posted 23rd Jan 2011 at 10:16 PM - Updated 26th Jan 2011 at 7:38 PM by Sentate

133 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 115 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 10:13 PM
ohmg so sexy! i LOVE the pantsuit!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 10:17 PM
Killer! (Sorry, bad pun!) Thanks very much!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 10:20 PM
I love all of these!! They are all gorgeous and I especially love the pantsuit. Thanks for these ^_^.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 10:29 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 23rd Jan 2011 at 10:50 PM.
Eeee! My vampires are totally jealous of your vampires. But not for long! *yoinks all the gorgeous outfits* Thank you thank you! Your tacky colour names are fabulous, btw. Can't wait to try out that "fang white" suit.

PS: All of the shoes are to die for!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 10:30 PM
ME LIKES! I especially love how it still looks extra fine and elegant on normal sims. :D
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 10:35 PM
A horrid AL outfit turned into a lovely dress.
But wait, there's more outfits! Hurray for modern formal clothes.
Ok, so these are everyday, but I am so using them at my fancy parties!

* clap clap clap *
Theorist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 10:44 PM
Awesome! Love these.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 10:54 PM
These are amazing! I am so gonna overuse them. So gorgeous. Thank you so much for making these! *flails*
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 11:08 PM
So lovely! Thank you for sharing.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 11:14 PM
Love them all!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 11:15 PM
Oooh, me likey. *yoink!*
Bowties are cool.
#13 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 11:27 PM
You get more awesome with every new upload!! These are just fab!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 11:43 PM
I love these, especially the suit! I've been looking for a nice - fitting one...thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 11:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
Eeee! My vampires are totally jealous of your vampires. But not for long! *yoinks all the gorgeous outfits* Thank you thank you! Your tacky colour names are fabulous, btw. Can't wait to try out that "fang white" suit.

PS: All of the shoes are to die for!

Thanks! As a fellow true-blood fan can you spot the inspiration for the white suit? Im still at the start of season 3 though And thanks for the shoe compliment too I wasn't sure if they'd be too much, but I think it comes together well :D

Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
A horrid AL outfit turned into a lovely dress.
But wait, there's more outfits! Hurray for modern formal clothes.
Ok, so these are everyday, but I am so using them at my fancy parties!

* clap clap clap *

HAAAA when I saw that awful bloody jumpsuit...thing I pulled a mega WTF face, but after squinting long enough I saw the potential. Silly maxis. Its those vile thigh boots that ruin it!
Demon Sheep
#16 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 12:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sentate
Thanks! As a fellow true-blood fan can you spot the inspiration for the white suit? Im still at the start of season 3 though And thanks for the shoe compliment too I wasn't sure if they'd be too much, but I think it comes together well :D

Ooh, was it inspired by Isabel's white suit in Season 2? I adore her! And yeah, the shoes are fierce and really cute at the same time - they're so well made and complete these outfits perfectly.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 12:35 AM
Ooh, was it inspired by Isabel's white suit in Season 2? I adore her! And yeah, the shoes are fierce and really cute at the same time - they're so well made and complete these outfits perfectly.

Muahaha No you'll see who soon enough. And I just googled Isabels white suit... I may have to do another vampire set :D
Demon Sheep
#18 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 12:56 AM
Muahaha No you'll see who soon enough. And I just googled Isabels white suit... I may have to do another vampire set :D

Wait, what? But I've seen every episode that exists. Who was it then, LOL! Admittedly I'm usually more focused on the guys than on the ladies' fashion.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 12:53 AM
Wait, what? But I've seen every episode that exists. Who was it then, LOL! Admittedly I'm usually more focused on the guys than on the ladies' fashion.

MUhahaha Sophie anne's suit! I changed it a bit though. Muhaha shes amazing I love her character. And she dresses perfectly too.
Demon Sheep
#20 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 1:20 AM
MUhahaha Sophie anne's suit! I changed it a bit though. Muhaha shes amazing I love her character. And she dresses perfectly too.

Ohhh duh, of course! How could I have forgotten that! I plead blue-sweater distraction. Gosh that scene where she gets, erm, picked up... had me lolling for days. You even got the right shoes! So awesome.

Also, congrats on the well deserved feature!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#21 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 1:24 AM
Shut the hell up...... you are so freaking awsome..... These outfits are pure sex. So hot...... I love you..... Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#22 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 1:24 AM
Thank you so much!!! Was it you who picked meh? Im going to have to buy alexander skarsgard and send him to you. FIRST. CLASS.
I've seen the pictures and im dying to see that episode! I've spoilt so much lookinh, but I wanted to get better views of her darned suit!

And thanks commenters and downloaders :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#23 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 1:25 AM
I LOVE these outfits and the shoes! Especially the plat forms.
So downloading, thank you!
Demon Sheep
#24 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 1:46 AM
Thank you so much!!! Was it you who picked meh? Im going to have to buy alexander skarsgard and send him to you. FIRST. CLASS.
I've seen the pictures and im dying to see that episode! I've spoilt so much lookinh, but I wanted to get better views of her darned suit!

I will gladly accept your present on behalf of the voting committee. The other ladies won't mind at all, nope, not at all. *hides him from HP.... she won't look here in the Sims 2 section*

Incidentally, I'm so glad you're still creating for Sims 2, yay!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#25 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 1:56 AM
Wow..these outfits are hot! So sexy that any woman would become a vampire to get into them...great stuff!
Thank you, not only for the work but for returning to creating!
Page 1 of 6