Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simple Shower Tub

by HugeLunatic Posted 10th Mar 2011 at 6:26 PM - Updated 26th Oct 2011 at 4:03 PM by HugeLunatic

124 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 92 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#76 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 6:54 PM
I had just checked out the one for TS2 not too long ago and was thinking how great it would be if there was a version for TS3. Thanks so much for this, it's awesome :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 8:40 AM
Thanks for the quick update!
Test Subject
#79 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 12:33 PM
Thank you so much for updating this! I have this in so many houses and I hate to have to lose it... Quick question (Sorry if it's a stupid question, but this is the first thing I've seen thats been fixed for this problem)- Do I have to replace the tub in the houses manually, or if I just replace the file in the mods/packages folder, does that replace/update the tubs in-game automatically?
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#80 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 2:01 PM
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#81 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 12:11 AM
I wish there was a love button here, I would be slamming it right now. I don't care if I have to go around to all my houses and replace, I will do it, just wanted this tub. Thanks for the update!
Test Subject
#82 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 1:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
In my testing I didn't have to replace the tub, but who knows. You may have to in your game. :/

Thanks for the quick reply!
That you didn't have to replace the tubs is encouraging. Okay. I'll give it a try just replacing the file first... If that doesn't work, I'll try replacing tubs in-game. Even if I do have to do that, no big deal. Because I REALLY want to keep your shower tub in my game!
Not that I ever DIDN'T appreciate it, but after glancing through all the steps involved to convert the RIGs myself manually, it makes me appreciate your hard work (and your updating it!) more than ever!
Scholar
#83 Old 25th Oct 2011 at 5:06 PM
I had a problem with your tub now. With Pets, cats are able to play in the bathtub and it works fine with the cheap tub and the shower combo from BG. They jump in, play with the faucet and jump out again. With your tub, when the cat jumps in, she vanishes, when I click at her thumbnail, the map scrolls to an edge but I still can't see her and have to teleport her back to the lot.

The horizon of many people is a circle with a radius of zero. They call this their point of view. - Albert Einstein
Arathea's Area @ TFM's Sims Asylum - TS2 & TS3 Stuff
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
Scholar
#85 Old 25th Oct 2011 at 11:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
Have you downloaded the new tub? And have you tested this with no other cc?

I've tried it in a vanilla game, the sims 3 folder was just created for rhis test. The only difference was that in the unmodded game I had to enable testingcheats to get the teleport option. The file of your bathtub has the timestamp 18.10.2011.

The horizon of many people is a circle with a radius of zero. They call this their point of view. - Albert Einstein
Arathea's Area @ TFM's Sims Asylum - TS2 & TS3 Stuff
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#86 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 4:04 PM
Scholar
THANKS POST
#87 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 4:51 PM
Thanks for fixing it so quickly.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#88 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 11:30 PM
Thanks for the update! XD
I didn' have to wash the dog 'til recently and he just shot off to the ends of the earth. LOL
Instructor
THANKS POST
#89 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 5:49 PM
Thanks for updating for 1.26! I really want to try this; what a great idea to bring it into TS3. You rock!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#90 Old 2nd Dec 2011 at 3:22 PM
Wonderful! I hate the tub that comes with the game. This is a very welcome addition.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#91 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 5:37 AM
This is brilliant! I can't play my game without it (or should I say, refuse to), definitely a must-have. Thanks for the update!!
Instructor
#92 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 1:54 AM
Glad other people were getting teleporting kitties...I freaked out when I lost Lottie down the plug hole...haha!

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 10:48 PM
Thank you! This was the sims 2 item that I missed the most, so now my sims 3 game is complete! Nice work!
Test Subject
#94 Old 12th May 2012 at 9:23 PM
I lve it and I have it but can't use it because "pets thing".... Is this already updated for pets? if so, do I just dowload it and it overwrites the old one or do I have to erase the old one and then dowload the new one?
Test Subject
#95 Old 12th May 2012 at 9:24 PM
Now I see it's updated....... the second question remains....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 30th May 2012 at 2:08 AM
I missed this too. It was horrible having to stick both a shower and a tub in the bathroom and the one combined shower/tub sucked. Thank youuuuuu!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 1:00 AM
Bless you, HL! I am so tired of the shower/tub that came with the game. It does not fit with all decor styles, and there is no way to make it look built-in. THANKS!
Test Subject
#98 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 6:46 PM
I've been having issues lately with this. For the longest time, it worked wonderfully. Now, I'm getting weird errors. The sims will stand in the showerhead area, skewered by the wall. When bathing, they will randomly show up a feet feet away. They still get their hygiene up, but I'm not sure why the animations are wonky.

I've all the EPs/SPs and am fully updated.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#100 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 7:31 PM
I love this! I used this tub the most in S2. Thank you so much for doing this!
Page 4 of 5