Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Autonomous Hacks << UPDATED 09/25/2007 <<

by monique Posted 1st Feb 2006 at 4:53 AM - Updated 25th Sep 2007 at 3:43 PM by monique

89 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 86 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#51 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 8:03 PM
ahhh... the first one you have is for the water balloon prank, which is not the same as the water balloon fight (that comes with Seasons). will try! thanks!

DDO
Test Subject
#52 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 1:40 PM
I tried the no water balloon fights for Seasons and it doesn't seem to be working for me. Even the cafeteria lady at Uni was neglecting her duties to have water balloon fights. lol Just thought I let you know, even though maybe it's just me.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#53 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 4:36 PM
No, mine too.
That's weird I used the same code. I uploaded v1.1, I used different code and doulble blocking, pls test it. Thanks.

Pls. see my journal for my hacks compatibility. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 5:05 AM
I used the water balloon hack for about two hours and not one water balloon fight broke out (usually about ten would happen in that time). If this keeps working you'll be my A#1 person for the now... my sims were driving me crazy with thier obsession with lobbing liquid filled bags of latex at one another. And the fact that my game hung for about 5 seconds everytime they started one didn't help either. Of course all your hacks have made my game more enjoyable. I'll be watching for a no autonomous snowball fight and a no autonomous play catch, the later of which is also driving me crazy since my sims insist upon going into my greenhouse to play for some unfathomable reason. Thanks again.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#55 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 5:29 AM
Thank you very much for that report.

Instructor
#56 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 10:51 PM
omg *hugs* i was just about to scream every time i turned around my sim either was getting hit by a water ballon or had the watch water ballon fight *rolls eyes*

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Test Subject
#57 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 12:19 PM Last edited by highpressure : 12th Mar 2007 at 3:11 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Ravynwolvf
I'll be watching for a no autonomous snowball fight and a no autonomous play catch

Me too!

But for now, thanks a bunch Monique, for stopping the water balloon fights.

Edit- That was a fast update Monique, and very much appreciated. Now I really can have some fun with Seasons. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#58 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 8:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by highpressure
Me too!

But for now, thanks a bunch Monique, for stopping the water balloon fights.

Edit- That was a fast update Monique, and very much appreciated. Now I really can have some fun with Seasons. Thank you so much!

Special request

Can we get a No Autonomous look at rain/snow.....Please!
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#59 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 10:18 PM
Monique, what is this supposed to do?

UPDATED: 03/04/2007
Uploaded MQ_No_Autonomous_Play_Music_Max_Creativity_SEASONS.zip

If I understand this to be if your Sim has max creativity, they will not autonomously play music? Does that apply to "perform" or "practice"? When I put this hack in (because I want my Sims to have a piano but not practice/play all the time), they still practice all. the. time. They also have 10 in creativity. The only music hacks I have is Pescado's nobuskers hack, and that hack stops the buskers (tip jars) from coming out on residential lots unless there is a party, and Numenor's "no visual effects while playing instruments", and that hack stops the music notes and the blue halo around the speakers from showing up.

Does your hack apply to pianos, too?

DDO
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#60 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 6:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daysies
If I understand this to be if your Sim has max creativity, they will not autonomously play music?

Yes, and if their FUN motives is greater than 50% too. The 10 creativity Sim can still autonomously play music if their Fun is lower than 50%.

Does that apply to "perform" or "practice"?

yes both.

Does your hack apply to pianos, too?

yes, all Maxis instruments.

Thanks for reporting this, I'll check this and put that in my watchlist.

The Quiet One
retired moderator
#61 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 5:55 PM
Hi again, Monique... Sorry, it's not working for me. My 10 Creativity Sim went to the piano with nearly 100% green and she still autonomously practiced. Maybe when fun is maxed out, then you can code it so they stop playing autonomously.

DDO
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#62 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 4:36 AM
I dont know why it's not working in your game, anyway here is your request. Pls dont forget to scan your game first with HCDU to avoid conflicts.

MQ_No_Autonomous_Play_Music_Max_Creativity_Auto_Stop_SEASONS.zip
- No autonomous Playing of original (Maxis) musical instruments if Creativity skill is maxed out and Fun (Motives) is greater than 50%. And will automatically stop if their Fun is 100%.

Monique

Test Subject
#63 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 12:20 PM
Thanks for all your hard work, Monique, I love your hacks & mods.

Can I make a request? (Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask). Can you make a 'no autonomous meals preparation/eating unless absolutely starving' hack? I get really frustrated when my sims keep raiding the fridge when they're only a little bit hungry.

Also, is it possible to autonomously make them eat the leftovers in the fridge first rather than making a whole new meal? I don't know how easy or possible these things are, but I'd be extremely grateful if such a thing could be done!

Once again, thanks for all your hard work.
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#64 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 9:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by monique
I dont know why it's not working in your game, anyway here is your request. Pls dont forget to scan your game first with HCDU to avoid conflicts.

MQ_No_Autonomous_Play_Music_Max_Creativity_Auto_Stop_SEASONS.zip
- No autonomous Playing of original (Maxis) musical instruments if Creativity skill is maxed out and Fun (Motives) is greater than 50%. And will automatically stop if their Fun is 100%.

Monique

thanks Monique! i'll test it and report back. it's a habit of mine to always scan my hacks with HCDU before i report to any mods about any conflicts. if you love hacks as much as i do, you can't live without HCDU.

DDO
Test Subject
#65 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 1:02 PM
Computer Games (SSX 3) Autonomy
Any chance of no autonomy treatment for computer games if the fun motive is greater than 50%?

Everytime I turn my back in University lots, playable sims with maxed fun are loading SSX 3 on computers. The gaming is useful autonomously after low fun levels from writing term papers and ideally would be effective on freewill. I know Inge created a global patch to stop it completely unless user-directed. SSX 3 would be my preference for hack treatment.
Alchemist
#66 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 3:23 PM Last edited by verenaheu : 31st Mar 2007 at 3:37 PM.
Wow, this is a bunch of help! Thanks very much.
I´m still searching for the "no autonomous reaction to weather "
( "it`s snowing!,raining! etc.)
Does anybody know about it?

edit: I found it at "moreawesomethanyou" and I`ll try it out at once.

Thanks
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 7:50 PM
Can you make a No Autonomous Listening to MP3 Player / Playing Handheld please?
Field Researcher
#68 Old 22nd May 2007 at 6:57 PM
Is it possible to add a check to 'No Autonomous School Cheer' so that cheers are allowed only if they are on campus, or a YA, or some similar check?

I like them to cheer once in awhile while in college, but the rest of the time it is just annoying behavior.

These 'no auto' hacks are sanity savers. Thank you.

Running: Sims2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT & AL. Patched.
Test Subject
#69 Old 30th May 2007 at 12:53 AM
This is very helpful thankyou so much! Last night for the first time I experienced the pet obsession, my first rainstorm (4 sims ran out of the hottub went out of the house in freezing cold in swim wear to join another roomate who was playing with a cat then they got the flu immediately!)
The balloon and pillow fights and obsessive poker playing..(losing sims on the other side of the yard to playing spontaneous pillow fights outside!= I quit without saving asap! ).
Questions please? what is a ventrilofart? not urgent just curious if anyone knows.

Test Subject
#70 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 8:12 PM
Thank You Monique!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have an older system and it couldn't handle the continual waterballoon/snowball fights... kept hanging while it generated the animations and actions or whatever it does. Thanks for these mods so we can turn stuff off that's giving us grief. You're a lifesaver!
Test Subject
#71 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 12:25 AM
Hey Monique

Some of your no autonomous arn't working anymore since the last seasons patch came out. You might need to look into updating them. Here are the ones I have seen happen in the game that might be broken.

Water baloon
joy buzzer
pillow fight
red hands
punch u punch me
ventiro fart

There might be more I will let you know if I come across any.
Test Subject
#72 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 10:07 PM
Hi Monique
Thank you so much for these & all your other hacks. You have made my game play so much more enjoyable.

I've notice there seems to be one annoyance hack missing from this group, that would be the 'no autonomous noogie', this is one of the most annoying things teens do -_- and it almost never is excepted.

Again, kudos for all your hard work & for making my sims happier (well me anyway LOL)

Luvs
ps-if this has been previously mentioned, my apologies, I did not read every post in this thread...
Inventor
#73 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 8:30 AM
These are awesome, thanks very very much.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Test Subject
#74 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 11:41 PM
Thank you so much for up dating these I really hate some of those interactions. I'
ll keep checking the thread.

"Some men live their lives terrified, terrified of the night and all that is dark. I will live my life eternally in fear of the light of day." Barnabus Collins

I do not support President Bush are his policies.
Instructor
#75 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 7:41 PM
are you planning to do any for sandcastles an other beach things?

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Page 3 of 4