Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 9:21 AM
Default Hello! And Welcome!
Alright, so my obsession went to a whole new level, lol.

The rules are as follows:

1) There is too only be talk of the Tomb Raider Franchise. This includes:
  • Video Games
  • Movies
  • Comic Books
  • Graphic Novels

2) You all will (including myself) follow all the rules that have been presented by the team from Modthesims. No ifs ands or buts about it.

3) No spamming at all, please. We are here to speak of the franchise that became a Phenomenon.

4) Please no drama. No one wants to deal with it. Really.

5) Finally, just have fun here, and relax.

Welcome to the nice humble abode.

Nevermore Raven

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 4:57 PM Last edited by KKiryu007Joker : 30th Dec 2011 at 5:00 PM. Reason: Oh and I watched the two movies, though I don't remember them very well.
Hi! I'd like to join this group. I played Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness, Tomb Raider: Legend, and that early one where it had the different chapters or memories (It had a diving suit area I think). And I greatly anticipate the new Tomb Raider!

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 5:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KKiryu007Joker
Hi! I'd like to join this group. I played Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness, Tomb Raider: Legend, and that early one where it had the different chapters or memories (It had a diving suit area I think). And I greatly anticipate the new Tomb Raider!

I loved those games, Dark Angel introduced that you can play a male. I think you played him in like three levels and that was it. Are you talking about Anniversary? I loved the series, I wasn't to keen on Angelina Jolie's portrayal.

But....WELCOME KKiryu007Joker. And I hope you enjoy your stay ^.^

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013