Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Sep 2021 at 4:09 AM
Default WCIF these hairs and accessories
Trying to find some cc i used to have in my game, a short hairdo with streaks , a hairdo with buns and little poofy thinks in it, a weird ninja mask ,and you cant see it well from the picture but there was a crystal accessory too, and lastly some weird bloody eye makeup and a little tophat. i cant figure out where they all came from but i rather like them and would like to have them again if anyone can help me identify them. only pictures i have of them however are from the saved sim folder.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 20th Sep 2021 at 6:36 AM Last edited by aisquared : 20th Sep 2021 at 7:30 AM.
First hair: Cazy Lazor
Second hair: Rose 77 | DL | retexture | hair accessory
Top hat accessory by Rose | DL
Mask: Anbu mask by CSItaly

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Sep 2021 at 2:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aisquared
First hair: Cazy Lazor
Second hair: Rose 77 | DL | retexture | hair accessory
Top hat accessory by Rose | DL
Mask: Anbu mask by CSItaly

THankyou so much!!

now if only i can find that blood makeup and those crystals, but even if i dont i think i can be happy with these!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Sep 2021 at 2:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
I know I've seen that top hat before...

http://jennisimsunanuevaexperiencia...ml#.UkxpW3_kzQg

not quite, but that ones really nice too!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2021 at 7:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by onica432
THankyou so much!!

now if only i can find that blood makeup and those crystals, but even if i dont i think i can be happy with these!

The crystals are maybe these: https://ersch-workshop-sims.blogspo...adultadult.html

I know there's bloody tears makeup in the AMB EP, but I can't really tell from that picture *squints*