Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated - Toddler Swim Tube

by rebecah Posted 29th Jul 2008 at 12:27 AM - Updated 23rd Apr 2009 at 4:11 PM by rebecah : Updated for Free Time

131 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 106 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Test Subject
#51 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 4:21 PM
I have downloaded this and put it into my game but when i put it in the pool at the very edge as it states on the description of the item but when it comes to putting the toddlers in they have a bubble above their heads and its a picture of a wall do you suggest i do anything to prevent this from happening?
Many thanks

Excelent iten its Awsomee

Babbloo
x
Test Subject
#52 Old 21st Sep 2008 at 10:53 AM
awww you are sooooooo great! thank you this is so cute and amazing!
Test Subject
#53 Old 21st Sep 2008 at 11:10 PM
i'm having the same problem as babbloo - i really wish it would work, i love the idea!
Instructor
#54 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 11:31 PM
I'm also having that problem... I've tried rotating the tube and moving it over a tile or two, but when I did that it said the ladder was in the way instead of the wall... perhaps the pool has to have certain minimum dimensions?
Scholar
Original Poster
#55 Old 2nd Nov 2008 at 2:05 PM Last edited by rebecah : 2nd Nov 2008 at 2:58 PM.
To those having problems could you please state the EP's you have.

The tube has to be placed on the edge of the pool there can not be any empty tiles between the edge and the tube. A ladder on the either side should not make a difference.

I checked and the size of the pool does not make a difference. You can actually have a 1x1 pool.

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 2:48 AM
What a great idea! I have a few sims that think they're part dolphin and won't stay out of the pool. The problem is that the toddlers wreck the plumbing while the parents are swimming, now they can join in on the fun!
Test Subject
#57 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 8:57 PM
You are revolutionizing the Toddler word. xD

-thumbs up-

Compulsive Downloader and PROUD OF IT.
My Sims 3 game has a built in timer! It never fails to crash after an hour of playing. D;
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 11:59 PM
this is totally sweet!

What a lovely way to burn
Banned
#59 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 7:30 PM
Thats awesome
Field Researcher
#60 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 2:42 AM
Just checked the YouTube video. When you say "in order for adults to drop the toddler in it" I didn't know drop what that literal lol

I will definitely try
Test Subject
#61 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 4:18 AM
This is a great idea! Do I need all three files? I'm confused as to what the third one is for.
Scholar
Original Poster
#62 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 10:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vkk
This is a great idea! Do I need all three files? I'm confused as to what the third one is for.

Only if you have Free Time installed. Then you would not want the first file. You only need the rc file if you want the recolors.
Test Subject
#63 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 2:12 AM
Okay, thanks so much : )
Instructor
#64 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 3:28 AM
This is great! Thanks so much.
Test Subject
#65 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 2:13 PM Last edited by slcd : 20th Feb 2009 at 5:19 PM. Reason: Question answered
Another great Rebecah creation! Thank you. Quick question: Will Plantsim toddlers satisfy their thirst for water while in the pool? They do with puddle playing, so I'm thinking they will?

I've tried the device in pool, and the Plantsim toddler did not satisfy her thirst. She still enjoyed splashing around though
Scholar
Original Poster
#66 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 9:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fern2539
I put my toddler in the swim tube.the problem is it won't work.It say Objects eror.What happen ? Pleasa tell me Thakyou

Gosh I don't know. Could you please post the object error file?
Test Subject
#67 Old 11th Mar 2009 at 1:13 PM
I love this! I downloaded it a while ago and it worked great. However I lost all my downloads and had to re-download everything, and now its not working. I put my toddler in, and after a second an error pops up saying "bad gosob tree number" whatever that means, and then I hit reset and the toddler pops up. I thought it might be the same thing as the swing, where the bladder effects it, but all areas were full. I don't know what could be wrong. I'd really love to use it though, because I loved it when it worked. I love your stuff it's so cool and useful!
Scholar
Original Poster
#68 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 11:41 PM
I have replaced the missing file.
Test Subject
#69 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 11:06 AM
Hey, crazy as this seems the only problem I'm having is the tube sits on the bottom of my pool. Everything else outside of the baby being underwater works great. She giggles, splashes and gains fitness. No other problems and amazingly she doesn't drown. LOL. By the way I have all EP & SPs if that helps. Silly me I still use it.
Scholar
Original Poster
#70 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 2:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Angelicforce247
Hey, crazy as this seems the only problem I'm having is the tube sits on the bottom of my pool.

Do you have your pool placed high on a hill?
Test Subject
#71 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 12:55 AM
umm i having problems with it. like i can put the baby in but then a erro shows up
so i think i need you help

btw it is so cute. i love it
i wish that it would work tho
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 12:55 PM Last edited by BandiitQueen : 15th Apr 2009 at 11:13 AM.
Love it .. ^^ :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 4:29 PM
I LOVE IT! I LOVE everything you make! You rock!!
Test Subject
#74 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 7:52 PM
hello, very nice, but I have 1 small problem, when my toddler in that band stitch she always back off (it remains 1 in the second band), why is this? xxx
Scholar
Original Poster
#75 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 1:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ikbenjulie
hello, very nice, but I have 1 small problem, when my toddler in that band stitch she always back off (it remains 1 in the second band), why is this? xxx

Sorry but I have no clue as to what you are asking here. What is a band stitch?
Page 3 of 6