Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated - Toddler Swim Tube

by rebecah Posted 29th Jul 2008 at 12:27 AM - Updated 23rd Apr 2009 at 4:11 PM by rebecah : Updated for Free Time

131 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 106 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Test Subject
#76 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 1:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rebecah
Sorry but I have no clue as to what you are asking here. What is a band stitch?

Oh sorry I mean that my toddler in the swimtube sit down, but it is always returned from!!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#77 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 2:57 PM Last edited by rebecah : 23rd Apr 2009 at 4:51 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Ikbenjulie
Oh sorry I mean that my toddler in the swimtube sit down, but it is always returned from!!!

Do you mean the toddler pops out of the swim tube? Be sure the swim tube is not in animation mode when you place the toddler in, it you are using the Free Time Version. I also suggest you the the base game version, the tube does not animate and should work better for you. I will double check the FT version today, I think I was working on a change for that and haven't updated it yet.

I have posted updated mesh files.
Instructor
#78 Old 2nd May 2009 at 7:07 AM
Actually, the swim tube doesn't need Seasons to work. It works fine in my configuration (Uni, NL, and FFS):
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v...er_tube_ffs.jpg

If I had to make a guess as to which EP it requires to work, I would say NL, since that EP adds the diagonal pool tool. If you wish, though, I can test it further using AnyGameStarter to find out what EP it needs. I'm a bored slacker of a high school student, so I have plenty of time.
Scholar
Original Poster
#79 Old 5th May 2009 at 2:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wild Missingno
Actually, the swim tube doesn't need Seasons to work. It works fine in my configuration (Uni, NL, and FFS):
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v...er_tube_ffs.jpg

If I had to make a guess as to which EP it requires to work, I would say NL, since that EP adds the diagonal pool tool. If you wish, though, I can test it further using AnyGameStarter to find out what EP it needs. I'm a bored slacker of a high school student, so I have plenty of time.

Thanks Wild Missingno, if you got the AnyGameStarter to work for you I'd sure appreciate it if you would check this. Thanks very much!
Instructor
#80 Old 9th May 2009 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rebecah
Thanks Wild Missingno, if you got the AnyGameStarter to work for you I'd sure appreciate it if you would check this. Thanks very much!

Hey, no problem.

Anyhow, it looks as if we were both wrong. It does seem to work in the base game, though it does require a pool ladder:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v...r_tube_base.jpg
Test Subject
#81 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 12:14 PM
Incredible job !!! Thanks !!!
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 8:01 AM
Awww so cute. I downloaded your 'Toddler benches' and the 'rideable ladybug' so I hope this will be just as good :D
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 4:06 PM
thxs, this is great! i would never of thought of makin something like this for toddlers, well i might of thought but wouldn't of known where to start making something like this...

accept no imitations
music is 4 life
did i forget to mention i make no sense to anyone?
xxx
Test Subject
#84 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 6:08 PM
finally a reason for toddlers to have swimwear, it seemed kinda pointless before I found this. thanks
Test Subject
#85 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 10:12 AM
Wow this is nice thank you.

But I would really like to know, how do you make the reflection on the pool? I know it works for the sims2 seasons but I can't find it in the build mode under the pool option
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 10:57 PM
confirmation: seasons is need for them to put the toddlers in the tube. but they do not move. is this normal?
Test Subject
#87 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 6:12 PM
My fav of all your amazing creations.
Test Subject
#88 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 1:41 PM
didnt show up in game?!

i want the swim tube + i downloaded everything on the download list
plz help i want to play with the tube
Test Subject
#89 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 1:02 AM
did soo great rebecah ur mods r thee best thx sooooooooooo much for making this
Test Subject
#90 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 4:38 AM
awesome
Test Subject
#91 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 4:39 PM
You Are An Absolute Genious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#92 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 6:22 PM
Wow. Thanks, this is really amazing. I've seen this in movies and always wanted it. Except when I first got sims 2 [About 2 years ago] MTS2 never used to work. Thanks for making this. Bye.
Test Subject
#93 Old 4th May 2010 at 12:58 PM
Oh I owe you so much! This is so CUTE! My Sim is pregnant and Winter is just getting over, with Summer on the way, this is going to be PERFECT! Thank you! <3
Test Subject
#94 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 8:16 PM
I just installed my first set of toddler swimsuits and I am finding so many neat, new toddler items =) This one has got to be one of the best ones. Gonna install it now thank you =)
Field Researcher
#95 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 10:16 PM
You are so good
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#97 Old 4th Oct 2010 at 12:43 AM
Awesome job! I love them
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 3:09 PM
I LOVE IT!!! I dont see why EA left toddlers out of family activities. My 3-yr-old niece loves the pool. Of course, she is ALWAYS supervised!!! I am so happy you thought of this, Beck!!! Keep up the great work!!!
Test Subject
#99 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 10:26 PM
This is Really beautiful !!!
But this is doesn't work for me
(I don't speak english)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#100 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 1:50 AM
now my toddlers can go for a swim in summer!!
Page 4 of 6