Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 10:14 PM
Default Welcome Fellow Horror Survival Game Players
I made this because I love games that tend to freak me out. Games that make me have nightmares. Oh yeah. And this is the place to go too find the best games in the Horror Genre.

My all time favorite game is:

Fatal Frame or Project Zero

I still can't play the game without jumping, or having Nightmares. Hence why I will be trying to build a replica Himuro Mansion in the Sims 2

Just an amazing game to play...And still scares the living shit out of me.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 11:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nevermore Raven
I made this because I love games that tend to freak me out. Games that make me have nightmares. Oh yeah. And this is the place to go too find the best games in the Horror Genre.

My all time favorite game is:

Fatal Frame or Project Zero

I still can't play the game without jumping, or having Nightmares. Hence why I will be trying to build a replica Himuro Mansion in the Sims 2

Just an amazing game to play...And still scares the living shit out of me.

OHMYGOD YOU love that game too!? I could never find anybody else who did, I love those games, but I was so irritated when I didn't have the special version of the second or the 4th one because I don't have the consoles.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 6:57 PM
I KNOW! Fatal Frame is the shizz! I always loved it. And I really think its the BEST HORROR SURVIVAL game out there. Seriously, its freaking creepy, and the sound effects make it even more creepy o.o!

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Mad Poster
#4 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 7:05 PM
Oh that game series is awesome. I've played it quite a bit actually, in fact, well I think I've played it since I bought it (and that was a while ago haha)... I love the backstories in it, from the Dollmaker to the Novelist to the Woman with Hair in the first and third one. (always thought she was the same person)

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 10:41 PM
All I know is, I am in love with the series myself. But every freaking Doll Room, they always freak me out, and having a phobia of dolls, does NOT help at all. It just...UGH send chills down my spine just thinking about it. I wish they would remake them, and bring them to Playstation 3. KEEP the story line, but update the graphics, now...That would be freaking awesome. Not the doll room...No no no no no way. It will be even worse with higher detail -.-"